Author Topic: What a waste of time and money  (Read 8081 times)

Offline David123

What a waste of time and money
« on: December 21, 2016, 07:56:02 PM »
Well, Trudi Benjamin has recently completed some form of Crowd Funding in order to obtain the necessary funds for the purpose of enabling expert evidence to be obtained upon the issue of the kitchen window at White House Farm.
However, the oral evidence at the Trial from Julie Mugford was that Bamber informed her that he departed White House Farm by means of that window - apparently if it was slammed shut from the outside it enabled it to appear as though it was locked from the inside.
Further, the oral evidence of DCI Barlow at the Trial was that he managed to replicate that very process.
So, even if it's now possible for that window to be examined (perhaps the window has changed in the last 30 or so years and, of course, there is no Court Order which compels the existing owner of White House Farm to permit any examination of the window), it will have NO evidential weight.
I fully expect the CCRC to reject any Application which is presented to it.
Thereafter, no doubt, Trudi Benjamin will seek further Crowd Funding to raise more money for the purpose of funding an Application for Judicial Review.
Inevitably, any such Application would be doomed to fail.
When will this madness end?
That, of course, is a rhetorical question - it will end upon Bamber's death in Prison !

« Last Edit: January 21, 2017, 04:55:22 PM by John »

Offline John

Re: What a waste of time and money
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2016, 08:26:23 PM »
Well, Trudi Benjamin has recently completed some form of Crowd Funding in order to obtain the necessary funds for the purpose of enabling expert evidence to be obtained upon the issue of the kitchen window at White House Farm.
However, the oral evidence at the Trial from Julie Mugford was that Bamber informed her that he departed White House Farm by means of that window - apparently if it was slammed shut from the outside it enabled it to appear as though it was locked from the inside.
Further, the oral evidence of DCI Barlow at the Trial was that he managed to replicate that very process.
So, even if it's now possible for that window to be examined (perhaps the window has changed in the last 30 or so years and, of course, there is no Court Order which compels the existing owner of White House Farm to permit any examination of the window), it will have NO evidential weight.
I fully expect the CCRC to reject any Application which is presented to it.
Thereafter, no doubt, Trudi Benjamin will seek further Crowd Funding to raise more money for the purpose of funding an Application for Judicial Review.
Inevitably, any such Application would be doomed to fail.
When will this madness end?
That, of course, is a rhetorical question - it will end upon Bamber's death in Prison !

Great self publicity though for Trudi Benjamin.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline David123

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2016, 08:49:24 PM »
Huh ????
I can see her smarting at the Dismissal(s) of her Applications : )

Offline John

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2016, 10:18:08 AM »
Huh ????
I can see her smarting at the Dismissal(s) of her Applications : )

For the CCRC to even contemplate a referral of the case to the Appeal Court some substantial breakthrough will have to be made and I cannot see anything at all relevant to the kitchen window fitting that criteria.  Bamber has already admitted being able to get into and out of what looked like a secure/locked farmhouse so if he could do it once he could have done it many times if needed.  To establish his innocence Bamber has to prove that his adoptive sister Sheila carried out the murders and we all know that isn't going to happen any time soon.  A waste of time and money it is then!
« Last Edit: December 22, 2016, 10:22:26 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline Daisy

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2017, 01:35:48 PM »
Has another one of Jeremy's most ardent supporters fallen by the wayside?  Poppy Ann Miller has closed her twitter account which was dedicated to supporting him.  Also her latest blog at poppymeze.blogspot.co.uk mentions at the end that she has received a "to be signed for" letter from Jeremy. She does not disclose the contents of that letter but the twitter account was then closed. Maybe she refused to give him money and he has disposed of her!!

Offline Myster

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2017, 06:05:57 PM »
You spoke too soon, Daisy.  Her Twitter page has been revamped, with links to some particularly abusive and offensive contributions by Bamber's team...

http://www.jeremy-bamber.co.uk/liars-lobby

Have you severed all links with him since he unceremoniously dumped you, Daisy?

It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Daisy

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2017, 06:58:04 PM »
You spoke too soon, Daisy.  Her Twitter page has been revamped, with links to some particularly abusive and offensive contributions by Bamber's team...

http://www.jeremy-bamber.co.uk/liars-lobby

Have you severed all links with him since he unceremoniously dumped you, Daisy?

Thanks for the update Myster. I wonder what was in the letter. The team are getting pretty desperate now I think.

Actually he didn't dump me. I went to visit him one morning and didn't bother to go back in the afternoon. I then wrote to him and told him I had removed my number from his contacts and I wanted nothing more to do with him. I told him what a despicable person he was demanding money from me then being abusive when I refused to give it to him.

Offline Myster

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2017, 07:21:58 PM »
His letter might have been a "signed-for" simply to stop it falling into the wrong hands (and sold on the internet, for example), his handwriting being easily recognised from letters delivered previously to the same address. Not much use second-guessing, though.

Doubt that his CT are likely to win many friends with their Liars Lobby.

Thanks for your clarification about breaking off contact.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 07:24:51 PM by Myster »

Offline adam

« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2017, 07:23:16 PM »
Me and David suspect Scipio may have switched from guilty to innocent. After watching Mike's last Youtube video. The one where Mike talks in an American accent.

Scipio being Scipio is too proud to admit this so has gone underground.

Offline Myster

« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2017, 07:27:15 PM »
Me and David suspect Scipio may have switched from guilty to innocent. After watching Mike's last Youtube video. The one where Mike talks in an American accent.

... said with tongue firmly in your cheek, Adam.

Offline adam

« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2017, 07:45:05 PM »
... said with tongue firmly in your cheek, Adam.

I wobbled when I saw it. Partly because Mike's American accent was so impressive.

Offline puglove

« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2017, 12:00:46 AM »
I wobbled when I saw it. Partly because Mike's American accent was so impressive.

Ho ho!! It really was, wasn't it? It was a bit reminiscent of Dick Van Dyke giving his cockney.

Anyhoo. Happy birthday, Jeremy Bamber. Ooh er, Friday the 13th. Enjoy yet another year of shitty food, ponce pals, old women writing to you about their shoes, and hope slipping away. It couldn't happen to a more deserving person.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline John

« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2017, 04:38:54 PM »

Thanks for the update Myster. I wonder what was in the letter. The team are getting pretty desperate now I think.

Actually he didn't dump me. I went to visit him one morning and didn't bother to go back in the afternoon. I then wrote to him and told him I had removed my number from his contacts and I wanted nothing more to do with him. I told him what a despicable person he was demanding money from me then being abusive when I refused to give it to him.

I have known you for a good few years now Daisy and have found you to be total honest and up front.  You are one of a handful of people who have actually met Jeremy Bamber and truly know him.  Some of Bamber's supporters could learn much from you.

Offline John

« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2017, 04:48:57 PM »

It's strange that Scipio just disappeared but this happens occasionally when people fall ill, die or are incarcerated. We lost one of our best liked moderators to ill health and worse a year ago, Anna is sadly missed.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2017, 04:54:59 PM by John »

Offline Caroline

« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2017, 06:59:54 PM »
It's strange that Scipio just disappeared but this happens occasionally when people fall ill, die or are incarcerated. We lost one of our best liked moderators to ill health and worse a year ago, Anna is sadly missed.

Scipio just lost interest in this case and has moved on. He hasn't changed his opinion on Bamber - FAR from it.