Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 414 times)

Offline Plutonium

Introduction
« on: January 02, 2017, 12:37:03 PM »
Greetings all,

I have just joined the forum and look forward to reading the threads and contributing.

My interest in miscarriages of justice goes back many years, in fact back to the 90s, and two contrasting cases in the USA - O.J.Simpson and Louise Woodward. Later I became particularly interested in the Meredith Kercher murder case, but looking further I read of many other cases where there have been dubious convictions, not just in the UK but in the USA, Canada and elsewhere.

I regularly post on another forum which is of general interest, not specifically about MOJs. However, there is a thread there on the Joanna Yeates murder case, which has been revived recently as there are some who believe in the innocence of Vincent Tabak, and there was a link there to the thread on this topic, here. I hope to have something to say on that.

I note that the major case of interest on this forum is that of Jeremy Bamber. Where do I stand on that? I have to say that I am undecided. Hopefully I will come to a view on that after reading some of the information on this site.

Anyway, I will have a read of the posts for a while and hope to contribute shortly.

Offline John

Re: Introduction
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2017, 01:13:53 AM »
Greetings all,

I have just joined the forum and look forward to reading the threads and contributing.

My interest in miscarriages of justice goes back many years, in fact back to the 90s, and two contrasting cases in the USA - O.J.Simpson and Louise Woodward. Later I became particularly interested in the Meredith Kercher murder case, but looking further I read of many other cases where there have been dubious convictions, not just in the UK but in the USA, Canada and elsewhere.

I regularly post on another forum which is of general interest, not specifically about MOJs. However, there is a thread there on the Joanna Yeates murder case, which has been revived recently as there are some who believe in the innocence of Vincent Tabak, and there was a link there to the thread on this topic, here. I hope to have something to say on that.

I note that the major case of interest on this forum is that of Jeremy Bamber. Where do I stand on that? I have to say that I am undecided. Hopefully I will come to a view on that after reading some of the information on this site.

Anyway, I will have a read of the posts for a while and hope to contribute shortly.

A warm welcome to the forum Plutonium, I have answered your questions on the Jeremy Bamber board.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. John Lamberton exposes malfeasance by public officials.
Check out my website >   http://johnlamberton.webs.com/index.htm?no_redirect=true     The truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline mrswah

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2017, 06:44:20 PM »
Hi Plutonium

You know me, of course!!

I am really interested in the Louise Woodward case too!

AND, I am undecided on Jeremy Bamber and Amanda Knox.

Happy new Year

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2017, 03:50:09 PM »
Greetings all,

Welcome Plutonium.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!