Author Topic: Simple means of checking if someone is still alive.  (Read 378 times)

Offline Daisy

Re: Simple means of checking if someone is still alive.
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2017, 07:11:15 AM »
Scenario 1.

Samuel went away to London and stayed with friends/associates.  Samuel then returned to his home and was murdered, his remains buried in a grave alongside the family's domestic garage, all this allegedly unbeknownst to Mark.

Scenario 2.

Samuel and Mark had another row but this time it became extremely violent and Samuel ended up dead.  Mark buries his father's body in the garden beside the domestic garage and returns to London.

In both scenarios all of Samuels private papers, bank statements, bank cards, mobile phones etc etc will be in the family home.  So, where therein lies the difficulty?

No they weren't in the family home. As per Mark's post above he had accounts at various addresses and names. It is difficult for us to believe how secretive Samuel was. Mark wasn't aware of many of his activities. This is why Mark has published his dad's many identities in the hope someone can help.

Offline jixy

« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2017, 10:16:36 AM »
How much attention did the Police pay to his other identities and activities?
you break all the rules time and time again but pretend to be someone else anyone else. We can see you

Offline Angelo222

• Senior Moderator
  • Post editor
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2017, 11:52:25 AM »

No they weren't in the family home. As per Mark's post above he had accounts at various addresses and names. It is difficult for us to believe how secretive Samuel was. Mark wasn't aware of many of his activities. This is why Mark has published his dad's many identities in the hope someone can help.

If he travelled from London to his home he would have had documents with him.  If he left documents with his friends then they too should be readily found.  The excuses you are putting forward on his behalf are flimsy to say the least Daisy.  This was an old man who was receiving a care allowance, not a master criminal.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Offline Daisy

« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2017, 01:32:51 PM »
If he travelled from London to his home he would have had documents with him.  If he left documents with his friends then they too should be readily found.  The excuses you are putting forward on his behalf are flimsy to say the least Daisy.  This was an old man who was receiving a care allowance, not a master criminal.

I am not making excuses and am only giving you information from Mark. How do you know he took documents with him? Do you take your birth certificate and bank statements when you go to visit friends? People are not often what they seem and many people have secret lives that no one knows about. How do we know what he was up to apart from trawling the internet looking for underage girls on chat rooms? After all we all thought Jimmy Saville was a lovely man raising money for charity and doing lots of good!, In fact he was exactly the opposite but no one wanted to believe it. Open your eyes please. Why would someone want to hide under so many identities?

Offline Angelo222

• Senior Moderator
  • Post editor
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2017, 02:52:46 PM »
I am not making excuses and am only giving you information from Mark. How do you know he took documents with him? Do you take your birth certificate and bank statements when you go to visit friends? People are not often what they seem and many people have secret lives that no one knows about. How do we know what he was up to apart from trawling the internet looking for underage girls on chat rooms? After all we all thought Jimmy Saville was a lovely man raising money for charity and doing lots of good!, In fact he was exactly the opposite but no one wanted to believe it. Open your eyes please. Why would someone want to hide under so many identities?

This was an old man who needed care, I find the entire story that he went off to London and managed to leave no trail whatsoever extremely implausible.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Offline John

• Global Moderator
  • Executive Member
  • Senior Editor
    • Justice 4 John Lamberton
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2017, 04:15:43 PM »
This was an old man who needed care, I find the entire story that he went off to London and managed to leave no trail whatsoever extremely implausible.

I can concur, if he went off to London to stay then who did he stay with?  Why are these people not stepping forward?
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. John Lamberton exposes malfeasance by public officials.
Check out my website >   http://johnlamberton.webs.com/index.htm?no_redirect=true     The truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Daisy

« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2017, 08:47:58 PM »
I can concur, if he went off to London to stay then who did he stay with?  Why are these people not stepping forward?

I will be asking Mark this in my next letter. A good point. I hope to type answers up to the remaining questions as soon as I can find the odd hour to do so. I didn't want to post all of them at once as there is so much to take in.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2017, 10:03:31 PM »

I will be asking Mark this in my next letter. A good point. I hope to type answers up to the remaining questions as soon as I can find the odd hour to do so. I didn't want to post all of them at once as there is so much to take in.

Do we know where Mark got hold of all these other identities his father used? Can he not hand these over to the police- could this be a drug smuggling/people smuggling operation?

re his disability allowance: either he was not as disabled he claims  and was cheating the benefits system or he was so disabled he needed 24 hour assistance  that allowance is the maximum which is what you get. there is a middle and lower rate which one was Mark father on?