Author Topic: Supreme Court rules against the McCanns in damages case.  (Read 39704 times)

Online stephen25000

Re: Supreme Court rules against the McCanns in damages case.
« Reply #2130 on: March 07, 2017, 08:01:50 AM »
it is not implied
Is that what you meant

IMHO, The Mccann's have had delusions of grandeur for some time.

e.g. Watch Mccann's interview with Paxman.
The McCanns were solely responsible for their childcare arrangements and there is no one else to blame.

S and S, two more amateurs making money from a disappeared child, and clearly without a clue.

Online stephen25000

« Reply #2131 on: March 07, 2017, 08:40:30 AM »
All they did Alfie, is give Amaral more publicity.

Otherwise, he would have disappeared into retirement and nobody would have heard of him again.

The McCanns were solely responsible for their childcare arrangements and there is no one else to blame.

S and S, two more amateurs making money from a disappeared child, and clearly without a clue.

Alfie

« Reply #2132 on: March 07, 2017, 09:13:04 AM »
All they did Alfie, is give Amaral more publicity.

Otherwise, he would have disappeared into retirement and nobody would have heard of him again.
Ain't hindsight a wonderful thing though?  Personally I understand why they did what they did and despite how it turned out for them I'd probably do exactly the same if I ever found myself in their shoes.  If I felt I had been publicly wronged and libelled and that it serioudly hurt my family, yes I would do the same.  If that makes me smug and arrogant in the eyes of my detractors, well I couldn't care less.

Offline John

« Reply #2133 on: March 08, 2017, 10:20:25 AM »
Please stay on topic. TY
« Last Edit: April 30, 2017, 04:13:46 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. John Lamberton exposes malfeasance by public officials.
Check out my website >   http://johnlamberton.webs.com/index.htm?no_redirect=true     The truth never changes with the passage of time.