Author Topic: The murder of Samuel Alexander - Serious Case Review.  (Read 1366 times)

Offline Daisy

Re: The murder of Samuel Alexander - Serious Case Review.
« Reply #60 on: March 07, 2017, 01:34:07 PM »
After a while you will form a sense of whether he is being honest with you and if he is holding back anything.  There are many tell-tale signs to look out for.  Remember this though, he is a smart guy and may have created a version of events in his own and and sticks to it.  Our job is to pick away at it to see if it sustains.

That thought did cross my mind. People can be so convincing. That is why I am grateful to have this platform to discuss as others may have thought of something I haven't.  I remember how I was fooled by Jeremy Bamber and I don't want to make the same mistake twice.

Offline John

Re: The murder of Samuel Alexander - Serious Case Review.
« Reply #61 on: March 07, 2017, 07:51:49 PM »
That thought did cross my mind. People can be so convincing. That is why I am grateful to have this platform to discuss as others may have thought of something I haven't.  I remember how I was fooled by Jeremy Bamber and I don't want to make the same mistake twice.

Regardless of what has already transpired we can give him the benefit of the doubt, it is surprising sometimes what can happen further down the line.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. John Lamberton exposes malfeasance by public officials.
Check out my website >   http://johnlamberton.webs.com/index.htm?no_redirect=true     The truth never changes with the passage of time.