To all members:
I had a look at the forum logs this morning and there are still far too many deleted posts. In fact, there are so many that they could form their own sub forum.
Posts are rightly removed by the mods and staff for all sorts of reasons so please ensure when you post that the following is adhered to:-
1. Posts should be relative to the thread topic.
2. Posts should be to the point and polite.
3. Respect other users point of view.
4. Refrain from using bad language.
5. Do no post defamatory comments.
6. Avoid posting while intoxicated.
If everyone sticks to these simple points then deletions should be a thing of the past.
Finally, let me thank all regular contributors for your superb efforts in making the forum the success it has become with thousands of readers following its pages every week.
Have a great weekend everyone!
UK Justice Forum