Author Topic: Gerry's Statement to the Portuguese Court.  (Read 6820 times)

Offline faithlilly

Gerry's Statement to the Portuguese Court.
« on: February 26, 2017, 04:47:07 PM »
If OG has stated that the McCanns are not suspects in the investigation into their daughter's disappearance it is obvious that they have decided that the cadaver dog evidence is not relevant. Why then did Gerry draw unneeded attention to it in his statement to the Lisbon court ?

'GMC - I want to speak about the sniffer dogs. They never alerted to any blood in the car and they never alerted to cadaver odour...'
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline G-Unit

Re: Gerry's Statement to the Portuguese Court.
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2017, 06:13:09 PM »
The judge then told him, very clearly, what the purpose of the civil trial was. For those who bleat on about the 'lies' in the book; it's not relevant;

GMC - I want to speak about the sniffer dogs. They never alerted to any blood in the car and they never alerted to cadaver odour...

Judge [interrupts] – We are not here to ascertain that, our perspective here in this court is to analyse your claim.
GMC – But the book mentions facts that aren't true.

Judge – To decide that there are already forensic experts. We are not here to prove if the contents of the book are truthful or not. Here we are only trying to establish if the freedom of expression of the defendants has affected the rights of the claimants. This court cannot be a substitute of the criminal investigation. [Turns to the interpreter] Tell the gentleman that he is excused.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline jassi

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2017, 06:21:08 PM »
The judge then told him, very clearly, what the purpose of the civil trial was. For those who bleat on about the 'lies' in the book; it's not relevant;

GMC - I want to speak about the sniffer dogs. They never alerted to any blood in the car and they never alerted to cadaver odour...

Judge [interrupts] – We are not here to ascertain that, our perspective here in this court is to analyse your claim.

Judge – To decide that there are already forensic experts. We are not here to prove if the contents of the book are truthful or not. Here we are only trying to establish if the freedom of expression of the defendants has affected the rights of the claimants. This court cannot be a substitute of the criminal investigation. [Turns to the interpreter] Tell the gentleman that he is excused.

What a splendid putdown   @)(++(*

Gerry must have been furious.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Alfie

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2017, 06:23:42 PM »

That's why he brought it up in court. 

Next!

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2017, 06:54:42 PM »

Next!

In his opinion. Just as in Amaral's opinion the abduction story wasn't true.

Why did he bring up something that wasn't even being considered by the court? He clearly misunderstood the purpose and scope of the trial, as well as the purpose and scope of the archiving dispatch.
Result = happy posting.

Offline barrier

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2017, 06:57:24 PM »

Next!

In the first instance the judge concluded it had,three appeal judges followed by three Supreme court judges  concluded that it had not.Next.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline jassi

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2017, 07:01:18 PM »
But they're all wrong, don't you know?  Only the most junior, least experienced judge got it right   @)(++(*

Appeal judges, pah, what do they know ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Alfie

« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2017, 07:02:08 PM »
In his opinion. Just as in Amaral's opinion the abduction story wasn't true.

Why did he bring up something that wasn't even being considered by the court? He clearly misunderstood the purpose and scope of the trial, as well as the purpose and scope of the archiving dispatch.
It's not an opinion - it's a fact that the book is full of so called facts that are not true.  And I've just explained why he brought it up in court.  The dog alerts was one of the so-called facts in the book, and the trial was about the damage the book (and by book we mean the contents, including all the so-called facts) caused the McCanns.  But never mind,  he clearly misunderstood so let's all have a good sneer at the utter stupidity of the man for even trying to defend his reputation in court.  What a complete idiot!  More contempt for Gerry needed here please, this thread hasn't nearly enough yet.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2017, 07:03:46 PM »

Where and when are these conversations being recorded.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline barrier

« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2017, 07:08:03 PM »
It's not an opinion - it's a fact that the book is full of so called facts that are not true.  And I've just explained why he brought it up in court.  The dog alerts was one of the so-called facts in the book, and the trial was about the damage the book (and by book we mean the contents, including all the so-called facts) caused the McCanns.  But never mind,  he clearly misunderstood so let's all have a good sneer at the utter stupidity of the man for even trying to defend his reputation in court.  What a complete idiot!  More contempt for Gerry needed here please, this thread hasn't nearly enough yet.

Proven facts from the first trial the one where the Judge supposed to have got it right and the subsequent appeal judges wrong.

6. The British police dogs “Eddie” and “Keela” detected human blood and cadaver in the apartment 5A, Ocean Club [alínea AR) of the undisputed facts].

7. The British police dogs “Eddie” and “Keela” detected human blood and cadaver in a vehicle rented by the claimants after the disappearance of MMC [alínea AS) of the undisputed facts].
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2017, 07:15:21 PM »
Proven facts from the first trial the one where the Judge supposed to have got it right and the subsequent appeal judges wrong.
Who's blood and who was the cadaver?
"6. The British police dogs “Eddie” and “Keela” detected human blood and cadaver in the apartment 5A, Ocean Club [alínea AR) of the undisputed facts].

7. The British police dogs “Eddie” and “Keela” detected human blood and cadaver in a vehicle rented by the claimants after the disappearance of MMC [alínea AS) of the undisputed facts]."

I don't mind someone saying the dogs alerted to something but it was never corroborated with finding physical evidence.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2017, 07:17:08 PM »

The fact that you hold the same opinion as Dr McCann doesn't make it true either. Neither does it make it relevant to the question being decided by the court; something which both you and Dr McCann seem unable to grasp.
Result = happy posting.

Alfie

« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2017, 07:17:21 PM »
Link please.

Alfie

« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2017, 07:19:19 PM »
The fact that you hold the same opinion as Dr McCann doesn't make it true either. Neither does it make it relevant to the question being decided by the court; something which both you and Dr McCann seem unable to grasp.
OK, because I am so stupid, perhaps you can tell me why the contents of Amaral's book are irrelevant to the question being decided by the court. 

Offline barrier

« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2017, 07:26:51 PM »
Who's blood and who was the cadaver?
"6. The British police dogs “Eddie” and “Keela” detected human blood and cadaver in the apartment 5A, Ocean Club [alínea AR) of the undisputed facts].

7. The British police dogs “Eddie” and “Keela” detected human blood and cadaver in a vehicle rented by the claimants after the disappearance of MMC [alínea AS) of the undisputed facts]."

I don't mind someone saying the dogs alerted to something but it was never corroborated with finding physical evidence.

Its not been determined yet,nor has what happened the night of 3/05/2007.