Author Topic: Rough justice: who is looking out for the wrongfully convicted?  (Read 430 times)

Offline jixy

Re: Rough justice: who is looking out for the wrongfully convicted?
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2017, 08:47:25 PM »
I am sure you would find some. Yes ive read everything the whole of the trial paperwork photos etc

Other people have been kind enough to read it too and offer advice.
smoke and mirrors

Offline Nine.. Again

« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2017, 09:04:36 PM »
I am sure you would find some. Yes ive read everything the whole of the trial paperwork photos etc

Other people have been kind enough to read it too and offer advice.

I'm sure I would Jixy....  Sometimes it's the smallest detail that has the biggest impact, and when reading through such huge documents, it's easy to miss it...

Ok... lets go back to what I know.... (even though we don't agree)  ?{)(**

It was the innocuous statement that brought my attention to the whole searches... remember, the 2 searches that where about weather... No one took any notice....

So maybe in your case there is a little simple statement that holds the key, sitting there being overlooked because it looks correct... (Doesn't mean it is correct)!!

When we expect something to follow on, we ignore what's really there...

For instance: 2+2 =4

But If I done 2+2=$ ... you'd just assume I pressed the dollar key by accident.. and not take any heed..

But the $ sign could mean something completely different....

I know you have more experience than me in such things... as i have always said I apply common sense....

And it's having that thing that pecks at your head that helps...lol ...

If you believe what you're looking at it correct... the information will be there... It just needs teazing out...

And timelines.... they are most important ... down to the last second, thats why I mention them...

Just because someone is at the scene of a crime doesn't mean they committed it... But you need to put into context what this person is telling you...

And if you can get some people to help... try a reconstruction... See if it's even possible... both ways....

Offline Nine.. Again

« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2017, 09:10:53 PM »
Photo's are great.... Have you had them all lined up on the floor....

Again... if you've seen one photo.. you've seen them all....

I'll go back to what we disagree on... the photo's in that scene had changed and I had seen them a thousand times, but it was only suddenly when, I noticed the clock time and the shoes where different...(that's because I was looking at them on my computer)...

I don't know whether or not you have this information in paper form or digital.... If it's digital... I suggest that you print it all off... Have the Photo's in front of you.. you might notice something when they're side by side...
(I'd say the same with the transcripts)... A bit like cash is king.... Paper in front of you works well..

i:e.. has something moved... was something brought into evidence that was not photographed in situ???

You have me intrigued now Jixy  8(0(*

« Last Edit: March 02, 2017, 09:21:18 PM by Nine »

Offline Nine.. Again

« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2017, 09:17:53 PM »
yes sadly an horrific murder. I can see how someone could have been convicted but how others got away with it I will never know.

Many have been wrongly convicted under Joint Enterprise this is the total opposite

Is it possible that it was one of the others who where responsible???
« Last Edit: March 02, 2017, 09:20:28 PM by Nine »

Offline Nine.. Again

« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2017, 09:25:26 PM »
The case has been discussed before but the minute contact with the media was instigated the prison banned it instantly

Strangely though, questions were put and received but only when the reply was posted did they stop it

We got round it by using tippex on the name replacing it with mine and sending it to me. Which I found a bit strange because it was clear the intentions were to pass it on regardless and I did!

There was also a mention of a lie detector test and I spoke to a top man in his field. The prison have done quite a few so im not sure how they work out the rules

Sorry about the 4th edit of this post, my laptop keeps switching off mid sentence! maybe im not meant to talk about it afterall

Is there anyway you can get someone to visit this person??/maybe they could ask a few questions???
« Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 09:29:32 AM by John »

Offline jixy

« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2017, 04:32:52 PM »
I have visited and asked a million questions
smoke and mirrors