Author Topic: Emma Loach's documentary  (Read 3636 times)

Offline davel

Re: Emma Loach's documentary
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2017, 11:23:40 PM »
Can Amaral's theory include Gerry's 9:05 visit?

amarals theory is based on his total ignorance of the value of the dog  alerts and his total ignorance of the dna evidence...so his theory is based on total ignorance...but it seems it impresses some

amaral has claimed he can prove maddie died in the apartment.....he cannot.....that is a fact
« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 11:32:51 PM by davel »

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2017, 11:42:37 PM »
amarals theory is based on his total ignorance of the value of the dog  alerts and his total ignorance of the dna evidence...so his theory is based on total ignorance...but it seems it impresses some

amaral has claimed he can prove maddie died in the apartment.....he cannot.....that is a fact
Can it marry to Gerry's 9:05 visit to the apartment?
« Last Edit: March 08, 2017, 07:10:18 PM by John »
What are you doing to find Madeleine?

Offline The Singularity

« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2017, 09:30:55 AM »
Not heard or seen this programme, something to watch this evening and catch up on

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2017, 03:19:19 PM »
Not heard or seen this programme, something to watch this evening and catch up on
I had not heard of Emma Loach till I began reading the background to the first trial McCann against Amaral.
Yet I have seen the documentary "Madeleine was here" several times.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2017, 03:36:17 PM »
Thanks Brietta:
Scary stats to consider: "The first few hours after an abduction are known as the “golden hours” because they are so crucial. Of those children who are ultimately killed after being snatched, 74% are murdered in the first three hours. And 91% are killed in the first 24 hours".

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2017, 04:03:41 PM »
"Madeleine, One Year on Campaign for Change (2008)" by Emma Loach is harder to find on the internet.  Does anyone know how to find it?

How safe would a site like this be? http://nachostime.org/ushq3zbqc4rr-madeleine-one-year-on-campaign-for-change
« Last Edit: March 08, 2017, 04:09:48 PM by Robittybob1 »

Offline Alice Purjorick

• One man's style must not be the rule of another's.
« Reply #36 on: March 08, 2017, 04:11:32 PM »
"Madeleine, One Year on Campaign for Change (2008)" by Emma Loach is harder to find on the internet.  Does anyone know how to find it?

It is rather elusive. If one Googles "Madeleine, One Year on Campaign for Change (2008)" by Emma Loach
There are three hits, one in Russian. But no link to a vdeo. The cast list is interesting.
I tell you it's Burt Reynolds

Alfie

« Reply #37 on: March 08, 2017, 04:22:15 PM »
The film shows Gerry reading a Christmas greeting from one of his Anti-fans:

"How can you use money given by poor people in good faith to pay your mortgage on your mansion? You f....ing thieving b......s. Your brat is dead because of your drunken arrogance. Shame on you. I curse you and your family to suffer forever. Cursed Christmas. If you had any shame, you would accept full responsibility for your daughter's disappearance and give all the money back. You are s..m."

Who here among the McCanns' detractors would disagree with this sentiment 9 years on?

« Last Edit: March 08, 2017, 04:44:27 PM by ShiningInLuz »

Offline Erngath

« Reply #38 on: March 08, 2017, 05:12:08 PM »

"How can you use money given by poor people in good faith to pay your mortgage on your mansion? You f....ing thieving b......s. Your brat is dead because of your drunken arrogance. Shame on you. I curse you and your family to suffer forever. Cursed Christmas. If you had any shame, you would accept full responsibility for your daughter's disappearance and give all the money back. You are s..m."

Who here among the McCanns' detractors would disagree with this sentiment 9 years on?

Utterly shameful! How can anyone take time and effort to compose such hatred.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #39 on: March 08, 2017, 05:30:05 PM »

I think your accusation is disgraceful. I have never seen anything on here that suggests people like that one are amongst us. Neither has anyone on here given you reason to assume that they would agree with such behaviour. I'm quite sure you understand by now that there's a wide variety of people interested in this case on both sides of the opinion divide. I think you do yourself no favours by making cheap shots at others who are obviously not how you try to portray them.
Accept nothing
Believe no-one
Confirm everything

Offline The Singularity

« Reply #40 on: March 08, 2017, 05:51:42 PM »
Watched this through and it is a programme I hadn't seen before, thank you Robittybob1 for posting the You Tube links.

It's an insightful documentary and it left me in no doubt that Madeleine's parents desperately want her back. It also shines a light into how both Mr and Mrs McCann have been living since Madeleine's disappearance. I wasn't aware of the three witnesses who saw the man loitering near the apartment. This should have been a strong lead but clearly this man was never identified. It's certainly not evidence of an abduction but I do believe the two former detectives had very good reason to focus the reconstruction on this man.

Alfie

« Reply #41 on: March 08, 2017, 06:38:13 PM »
I think your accusation is disgraceful. I have never seen anything on here that suggests people like that one are amongst us. Neither has anyone on here given you reason to assume that they would agree with such behaviour. I'm quite sure you understand by now that there's a wide variety of people interested in this case on both sides of the opinion divide. I think you do yourself no favours by making cheap shots at others who are obviously not how you try to portray them.
" I feel the parents  have shown themselves to be greedy, selfish, arrogant to a level of morality so low it could sink a ship.... They are wholly responsible for their daughters disappearance" - so said a member of this forum in February this year.  Just one example of hundreds that echoes the sentiments expressed in the Christmas card.

Offline davel

« Reply #42 on: March 08, 2017, 07:22:49 PM »
Who amongst McCann detractors disagrees with the sentiment that they are shameless and arrogant?  I've seen it expressed many times.  Who amongst McCann detractors disagrees with the sentiment that they only have themselves to blame?  Again, it's said on this forum regularly.  How many times has the subject of paying for the mortgage from the fund been voiced on this forum as a criticism?  Many times by McCann detractors. How often do we hear about the poor people - the little children and hard-up pensioners - who paid into the Fund and who apparently now feel hard done by?  More than once on this forum for sure.   How many times have the McCanns been accused of failing to take responsibility for their child's disappearance on this forum?  I lose count.  So, don't get all high and mighty and holier-than-thou with me.  The sentiments in the Christmas card, bar some effing and blinding, is pretty much in accord with sentiments I have seen expressed many many times before, including on this forum.
Excellent reply Alfie....absolutely true

Offline Alice Purjorick

• One man's style must not be the rule of another's.
« Reply #43 on: March 08, 2017, 07:24:19 PM »
Will someone please define the term "McCann detractor".
Just so we know precisely what is meant.
Strictly speaking the term would mean someone who represents the McCanns as being of little worth.
Is that what is meant or is it a "Humpty Dumpty Expression" ie it means what ever the user wants it to mean at any given moment in time ?.

I tell you it's Burt Reynolds

Online Brietta

« Reply #44 on: March 08, 2017, 09:02:11 PM »
Exactly what do these detractors hope to achieve?  Some of whom appear to have organised themselves and have been in operation for nearly ten years now; some of whom are lone wolves feeding off people's misery.

Their aspirations can't be beneficial for Madeleine ... else why attack to bring down the only people who were proactively trying to find her ... her parents.

What deep rooted satisfaction is gained from slavishly following every opening to post exactly the same as you have been saying under every comment section in newspapers, under videos and wherever an opening presents itself?

Decidedly odd in my opinion.

Little wonder such behaviour has attracted the interest of academics and what an indictment of our use of the gift of modern technology.  Surely we can do better than using it is to torture a couple who have already suffered so much and who seem to have confounded detractors by surviving it all.

ITV1 'Madeleine, One Year On' documentary

Gerry added: "But I mean the worst thing is that you can’t change any of that  and it doesn't help find her.

"I think we’ve actually, despite you know our own guilt, we've tried to focus on what we can change and you know in the first few days you know obviously we focused much, much more on the negatives and it doesn't help.

"It doesn't help Madeleine, it doesn't help us and it doesn’t help find her."

Said Kate: "…As Gerry said, the guilt you feel for not being  there and giving someone that opportunity, you know but then I just have to
kind of reel myself in and think you know I know how much I love Madeleine  and I have no doubt that Madeleine knows how much I love her.

"I think – I mean I know that and I've just got to think regardless of what all those people say out there, you know those bloggers and people on the forums who obviously get some kind of kick out of being nasty, I know that and I know Madeleine knows that and I’ve just got to kind of keep hold of that really."

http://gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/Nigel/id453.htm
The remit of Operation Grange is to investigate ...  "(as if the abduction occurred in the UK)"