Author Topic: One enduring myth.  (Read 32308 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: One enduring myth.
« Reply #315 on: March 13, 2017, 07:17:01 PM »
Silly UK newspapers!

Madeleine McCann's parents officially cleared as police shelve investigation

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/madeleine-mccanns-parents-officially-cleared-729039

they were cleared of their arguido status........and there is still no suggestion from the police that they are suspected of any crime..

This headline by a newspaper pales into significance to the  false claims made by amaral

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #316 on: March 13, 2017, 07:26:47 PM »
they were cleared of their arguido status........and there is still no suggestion from the police that they are suspected of any crime..

This headline by a newspaper pales into significance to the  false claims made by amaral
I can never make up my mind if he made up a theory or made claims of fact. Was it material fact rather than his facts.  How many types of fact are there?  True facts, material facts, facts and thesis.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

stephen25000

« Reply #317 on: March 13, 2017, 07:33:15 PM »
I can never make up my mind if he made up a theory or made claims of fact. Was it material fact rather than his facts.  How many types of fact are there?  True facts, material facts, facts and thesis.

Try researching and actually listen to the Portuguese program from last year.

The PJ found no evidence of abduction. They were then directed to go for abduction by the UK Police.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #318 on: March 13, 2017, 07:36:03 PM »
Try researching and actually listen to the Portuguese program from last year.

The PJ found no evidence of abduction. They were then directed to go for abduction by the UK Police.
A link or a name please?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

stephen25000

« Reply #319 on: March 13, 2017, 07:40:23 PM »

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #320 on: March 13, 2017, 07:52:30 PM »
The Portuguese program you claimed you watched.  8((()*/

Try also reading the Portugal Resident.

http://portugalresident.com/%E2%80%9Cback-to-the-ocean-club%E2%80%9D-maddie-cops-focus-on-%E2%80%9Cmissing-resort-worker%E2%80%9D
I'm tending to agree with Moita Flores and this sentiment ""With the €96,000 awarded by the British government, they should be doing a reconstruction in Praia da Luz", he told Flash!. "It is the only way to resolve the case"."

Ask those original persons back for a reconstruction.  Its not too late.
Moderation

stephen25000

« Reply #321 on: March 13, 2017, 08:18:42 PM »
I'm tending to agree with Moita Flores and this sentiment ""With the €96,000 awarded by the British government, they should be doing a reconstruction in Praia da Luz", he told Flash!. "It is the only way to resolve the case"."

It's pointless now.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #322 on: March 13, 2017, 08:21:37 PM »
It's pointless now.
How could it be so vital that the SC judges made a decision on it and it is pointless now?
Moderation

stephen25000

« Reply #323 on: March 13, 2017, 08:24:29 PM »
How could it be so vital that the SC judges made a decision on it and it is pointless now?

???

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #324 on: March 13, 2017, 08:25:43 PM »
???
Did you not know that.  Not like you to be short of an answer.
Moderation

Offline Benice

« Reply #325 on: March 14, 2017, 11:09:28 AM »

As per usual with anyone who calls for a recon - he gives no explanation whatsoever as to how or why he believes  'it is the only way to resolve the case' - just as we never get an explanation as to how a recon would demonstrate the McCanns innocence.         

Those are massive claims to make, and also very easy ones - when you are never asked to explain how a recon could possibly be achieved by 10 people who, because they cannot give the times of their movements with the degree of accuracy which it would be essential to know  - could not possibly accurately recreate their movements of 3rd May.    And unless they could do that with the required accuracy - it would be a completely futile exercise.

It's hard to believe that anyone  - after giving a few minutes thought to the facts - can't see that.  I can only assume they stop thinking as soon as they've said....  'They should do a recon'.

AIMHO
The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #326 on: March 14, 2017, 11:16:55 AM »
As per usual with anyone who calls for a recon - he gives no explanation whatsoever as to how or why he believes  'it is the only way to resolve the case' - just as we never get an explanation as to how a recon would demonstrate the McCanns innocence.         

Those are massive claims to make, and also very easy ones - when you are never asked to explain how a recon could possibly be achieved by 10 people who, because they cannot give the times of their movements with the degree of accuracy which it would be essential to know  - could not possibly accurately recreate their movements of 3rd May.    And unless they could do that with the required accuracy - it would be a completely futile exercise.

It's hard to believe that anyone  - after giving a few minutes thought to the facts - can't see that.  I can only assume they stop thinking as soon as they've said....  'They should do a recon'.

AIMHO
It will show their innocence by emphasising someone else's guilt.  Firstly the ones who don't turn up are suspect.
Moderation

Offline The Singularity

« Reply #327 on: March 14, 2017, 11:18:59 AM »
The reconstruction of events that day and or evening is very unlikely to advance the investigation now, whoever took Madeleine and from where slipped through the net it appears. Or may have been briefly noticed when it was too late. I do really consider this to be a case of bolting the stable door after the horse has bolted I'm afraid

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #328 on: March 14, 2017, 11:25:04 AM »
The reconstruction of events that day and or evening is very unlikely to advance the investigation now, whoever took Madeleine and from where slipped through the net it appears. Or may have been briefly noticed when it was too late. I do really consider this to be a case of bolting the stable door after the horse has bolted I'm afraid
Lots of it would be difficult to reproduce, but was it possible to see the twins with the door at the degree of opening as Matt said?  would he also have been able to see Madeleine.  I'd like to see that tested.

I'd like to see Jez and Gerry not notice Jane walking past in her flip flops.
Moderation

Offline The Singularity

« Reply #329 on: March 14, 2017, 11:45:26 AM »

I'd like to see Jez and Gerry not notice Jane walking past in her flip flops.

I have to admit this has always concerned me, that neither of the gentlemen noticed Ms Tanner walking by. And in one video I have seen Ms Tanner is talking to Mr McCann in the street and they disagree as to where he was standing. Most curious