Author Topic: One enduring myth.  (Read 2644 times)

Offline Miss Taken Identity

Re: One enduring myth.
« Reply #330 on: March 14, 2017, 01:30:48 PM »
I have to admit this has always concerned me, that neither of the gentlemen noticed Ms Tanner walking by. And in one video I have seen Ms Tanner is talking to Mr McCann in the street and they disagree as to where he was standing. Most curious

Indeed most curious, among other  most curious incidents which seemed to be on the menu that night!
 It reads like a spoof murder mystery made for TV on  a very low budget.

Re the calpol, I don't believe the parents poisend their daughter, however Calpol contains paracetamol and an over dose of that can kill.

Online Alfie

• Executive Member
  • What's it all about...?
« Reply #331 on: March 14, 2017, 02:14:00 PM »
Indeed most curious, among other  most curious incidents which seemed to be on the menu that night!
 It reads like a spoof murder mystery made for TV on  a very low budget.

Re the calpol, I don't believe the parents poisend their daughter, however Calpol contains paracetamol and an over dose of that can kill.
A small child could drink a whole bottle of Calpol and it would not kill them.  I trust you are not claiming this is what happened to Madeleine?
Only asking questions....

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #332 on: March 14, 2017, 02:37:46 PM »
A small child could drink a whole bottle of Calpol and it would not kill them.  I trust you are not claiming this is what happened to Madeleine?

Do you have   problem reading posts?  Please quote the part where I claim this is what happened. I was stating a point of fact regarding a medicine. I did not mention Maddie and calpol in the same sentence, so pull it back!

Do you think Maddie drank a whole bottle and died- oh my another thesis just popped up.

Online Alfie

• Executive Member
  • What's it all about...?
« Reply #333 on: March 14, 2017, 03:02:56 PM »
Do you have   problem reading posts?  Please quote the part where I claim this is what happened. I was stating a point of fact regarding a medicine. I did not mention Maddie and calpol in the same sentence, so pull it back!

Do you think Maddie drank a whole bottle and died- oh my another thesis just popped up.
I think it must be you with the problem re: reading posts - I didn't say that you said it, I said I trust you are NOT saying it, thanks for confirming that you are not, though why you felt the need to point this out in a Madeleine McCann forum I'm not really sure.  Furthermore I categorically claimed that a small child can drink a whole bottle of Calpol and NOT die, so where did you get the idea that I thought Madeleine died after drinking a whole bottle of Calpol?
Only asking questions....

Online Robittybob1

• Wisdom and understanding please.
« Reply #334 on: March 14, 2017, 03:50:01 PM »
I have to admit this has always concerned me, that neither of the gentlemen noticed Ms Tanner walking by. And in one video I have seen Ms Tanner is talking to Mr McCann in the street and they disagree as to where he was standing. Most curious
That is in the Emma Loach documentary we were discussing recently. http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=7981.0
What are you doing to find Madeleine?