Author Topic: OTHER MISSING KIDS 'SHORT CHANGED' Matthew Wright says  (Read 23631 times)

Offline misty

« Last Edit: August 19, 2016, 08:07:01 PM by Angelo222 »

Offline Brietta

Re: OTHER MISSING KIDS 'SHORT CHANGED' Matthew Wright says
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2016, 04:20:09 PM »
The ex-PM may have made another rod for SY/Mrs May's back.
http://www.gloucestershirelive.co.uk/the-boy-who-disappeared-should-be-treated-the-same-as-maddie-mccann-forest-relatives-tell-pm/story-29622178-detail/story.html?

With the best will in the world I don't think it is helpful that people are physically looking and disturbing the soil in the area where it is thought Damien might be buried.
I think it is possible they may disturb evidence of the exact spot resulting in him never being found if he is there.
The campaign should be directed towards either having an intensive police search of the area or raising finance for a professionally led search directing the volunteers and recording each step of the dig. 

I can understand the pain of the family who only want to find their son.

I applaud their understanding of the plight of Madeleine's family and their refusal to grudge the attention currently given to it from the authorities.
They only want what the family of any missing person needs ... and that is discovering what happened to their loved one ... I sincerely hope the authorities look into the intelligence the family have gathered and act accordingly.
https://www.change.org/p/help-us-find-damien-nettles

**snip
"In the early days my sister was on TV programmes like Richard and Judy but as a family we learned very early on that it all goes cold very quickly unless you can keep the case in the public eye like the McCann's did with Maddie.

"If my little girl was missing I would do exactly the same thing as them, but it can be very frustrating for us because people only seem to be interested on small children and teenage girls going missing. My sister did not get whisked away on Richard Branson's private jet to meet the Pope.
http://www.gloucestershirelive.co.uk/the-boy-who-disappeared-should-be-treated-the-same-as-maddie-mccann-forest-relatives-tell-pm/story-29622178-detail/story.html?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2017, 02:01:42 PM »
MISSING KIDS 'SHORT CHANGED' Matthew Wright says millions have been spent on hunt for Maddie and only £2,500 on other kids

Channel 5 host also asked why the McCanns are suing Karen Matthews when focus should be on finding their lost child
By Emma Gritt
13th March 2017, 11:03 am
Updated: 13th March 2017, 12:26 pm

MATTHEW Wright claims the parents of missing children have been “short-changed” by the Government after it ploughed millions of pounds into looking for Madeleine McCann and only £2,500 on other missing children.

Speaking on today’s The Wright Stuff, the 51-year-old presenter discussed the new £85,000 cash injection given to Kate and Gerry McCann to track down a “person of interest” loitering near the Portuguese holiday resort the night their daughter went missing.
Matthew Wright highlighted the 'extraordinary' amount of money that has been spent searching for Maddie over the past 10 years

He explained: “The money has got to be interesting to the wider public.

“This follows the £10million fund that David Cameron ordered was ‘ring fenced’ specifically to help find her.

“£10million got nowhere over the past two years – £85k in comparison does sound like a last roll of the dice.

“It doesn’t sound like it will get much further than this final investigation.

Police want to quiz an ex-employee of the holiday resort where Madeleine McCann disappeared in 2007

“It is an extraordinary case and an extraordinary amount of money – it’s heartbreaking for all concerned.”

Maddie is believed to have been snatched aged three from her parents’ holiday apartment while they had dinner with friends on the other side of the resort.

She was left sleeping alone with her toddler twin siblings who survived the mysterious incident unharmed.

Matthew then presented some key facts that made the huge sums spent looking for the missing child look even more extreme.

He said: “Three hundred children go missing and are not found again in the UK every year and on average the police expenditure on each child that isn’t found is £2,500.

Kate and Gerry McCann are desperately trying to keep the search for Madeleine alive

“The search continues and more threats of writs from the McCann parents.

“I think there was even some talk about them taking action again Karen Matthews.

“That seems to me like the last thing people should focus on when their child is missing.”

Matthew’s comments come hours after Good Morning Britain fans slammed the doctor duo for the £11m spent to date looking for their missing daughter.
Madeleine McCann: Police funding extended to keep search alive

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/3076082/matthew-wright-claims-parents-of-missing-children-have-been-short-changed-compared-to-kate-and-gerry-mccann/

« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 11:45:21 AM by John »

Alfie

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2017, 02:22:45 PM »
The McCanns are suing Karen Matthews?!  That's news to me.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2017, 02:47:54 PM »
"Maddie is believed to have been snatched aged three from her parents’ holiday apartment while they had dinner with friends on the other side of the resort."

I suppose Emma Gritt is going to make the odd mistake or two as the article is in TV and showbiz.
What's up, old man?

Offline jassi

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2017, 02:55:14 PM »
The McCanns are suing Karen Matthews?!  That's news to me.

Probably just the usual B/S we've come to expect.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2017, 07:19:49 PM »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline jassi

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2017, 07:37:55 PM »
I could imagine they feel like suing her.  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4266966/Karen-Matthews-scathing-attack-Kate-McCann-Dreadful-Mum.html

Yeah, they'd get a lot of money out of her. Fancy even CR would decline that one   @)(++(*
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2017, 07:40:55 PM »
Yeah, they'd get a lot of money out of her. Fancy even CR would decline that one   @)(++(*
Anything to shut the evil b****h up would be advantageous to the search for Madeleine.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2017, 07:43:07 PM »
Anything to shut the evil b****h up would be advantageous to the search for Madeleine.

Do you know who Karen Matthews is?
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline jassi

« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2017, 07:44:20 PM »

My, my you do take things to heart   @)(++(*

Or maybe not -

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2017, 07:53:27 PM »
My, my you do take things to heart   @)(++(*
And that was toned down too. 
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2017, 08:02:07 PM »
This thread has me curious how on average only 2500 pounds is spent on searching for a missing kid.

Is this because most are found so rapidly?
"MISSING KIDS 'SHORT CHANGED' Matthew Wright says millions have been spent on hunt for Maddie and only £2,500 on other kids"
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2017, 08:08:47 PM »
it seems that if you are a z list celebrity and you want some publicity....make an adverse comment about this case

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2017, 08:13:51 PM »
This thread has me curious how on average only 2500 pounds is spent on searching for a missing kid.

Is this because most are found so rapidly?
"MISSING KIDS 'SHORT CHANGED' Matthew Wright says millions have been spent on hunt for Maddie and only £2,500 on other kids"
Where did this factoid come from: "...£2,500 on other kids"
Moderation