Author Topic: Maddie McCann: Abduction theories blasted as 'ridiculous' by US crime expert.  (Read 1775 times)

Offline stephen25000

There is no evidence
Perhaps you could help her
Her knowledge of the case is very poor

In your opinion.

Perhaps you would like to highlight your experience in investigative and/or police work.
The McCanns were solely responsible for their childcare arrangements and there is no one else to blame.

S and S, two more amateurs making money from a disappeared child, and clearly without a clue.

Offline stephen25000

I believe her book was removed from Amazon because of libel issues. She makes the most ridiculous statements in that article, which in my opinion is also libellous but I am no expert.

Her book is available.

Easily found.
The McCanns were solely responsible for their childcare arrangements and there is no one else to blame.

S and S, two more amateurs making money from a disappeared child, and clearly without a clue.

Offline carlymichelle

In your opinion.

Perhaps you would like to highlight your experience in investigative and/or police work.

despite the howls of dave etc pat is very respected in the us in  what she  does she has been on tv shows etc like  CNN etc and others about mssing childres/adult cases etc

Offline stephen25000

Pat Brown is simply stating her opinion with no evidence to support it

How do you know that ?

Offline stephen25000

Anyone with an ounce of intelligence would realise how her claims just do not add up
Maddie simply could not have fallen off the sofa and died
That is impossible

Standard McCann supporter mantra.

Offline Erngath

Her book is available.

Easily found.

I won't be bothering  to look.

Offline Eleanor

Has anyone got a link to Pat Brown being sacked on Fox News?  I'm told it is hilarious.

Offline stephen25000

I won't be bothering  to look.

Why ?

If you criticize her book, then back your criticisms up.

Offline davel

having a opinion isnt illegal

There are people who say horrible things about disabled people
I think that's wrong
But you think they should be allowed their opinion

Offline stephen25000

Has anyone got a link to Pat Brown being sacked on Fox News?  I'm told it is hilarious.

I'm afraid giving Fox News as a reference, would only endorse most people Eleanor.

Offline carlymichelle

I'm afraid giving Fox News as a reference, would only endorse most people Eleanor.

we get fox news here in australia i dont  watch it it is owned by the murdochs    a very  biased channel  @)(++(*

Offline Robittybob1

Her book is available.

Easily found.
cite please?
What are you doing to find Madeleine?

Offline stephen25000

we get fox news here in australia i dont  watch it it is owned by the murdochs    a very  biased channel  @)(++(*

Indeed Carly, it is.

Mind you, even some of the reporters on there are now beginning to question 'alternative facts'.

Offline Robittybob1

I'm listening to an interview with her.  She is a hard case.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33qwbzzR3ts
What are you doing to find Madeleine?

Offline stephen25000

There are people who say horrible things about disabled people
I think that's wrong
But you think they should be allowed their opinion

How would you stop it ?