Author Topic: Maddie McCann: Abduction theories blasted as 'ridiculous' by US crime expert.  (Read 1781 times)

Online Robittybob1

What are you doing to find Madeleine?

Offline Erngath

No idea. It was Eleanor who suggested libel. The woman is a female Bennett. Enough said.

There's a thought. &%&(+

Online Robittybob1

There's a thought. &%&(+
She needs an operation.  Maybe the Find Madeleine fund will pay for that.

Online stephen25000

There's a thought. &%&(+

It could be worse.

I'll let you think about that one. 8((()*/
The McCanns were solely responsible for their childcare arrangements and there is no one else to blame.

S and S, two more amateurs making money from a disappeared child, and clearly without a clue.

Online Robittybob1

It could be worse.

I'll let you think about that one. 8((()*/
Brain fade is all that I get.

Online stephen25000

Brain fade​ is all that I get.

Try harder then.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 06:41:34 PM by stephen25000 »
The McCanns were solely responsible for their childcare arrangements and there is no one else to blame.

S and S, two more amateurs making money from a disappeared child, and clearly without a clue.

Online Robittybob1

Try harder then.
You have just committed the cardinal sin.
You edited my post to make me look silly.  You wrote: "Brain faded​ is all that I get." 
« Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 06:48:55 PM by Robittybob1 »

Offline Miss Taken Identity

I remember the good old days when shutter experts on forums claimed that there was "no way" those shutters could have been opened from the outside at all.  Hilarious!

Well ofcourse even more hilarious in those good ole days was ;Kate claiming someone came in and  stole her daughter climbed back out... *&*% *&*% *&*% whooooosh

Online Robittybob1

Well ofcourse even more hilarious in those good ole days was ;Kate claiming someone came in and  stole her daughter climbed back out... *&*% *&*% *&*% whooooosh
It was only her initial reasoning.  Give her a break.