Author Topic: Maddie detectives seeking resort worker.  (Read 3955 times)

Offline Alfie

• Executive Member
  • What's it all about...?
Re: Maddie detectives seeking resort worker.
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2017, 09:55:40 PM »
The problem is that some people here in Portugal believe that what comes out in the British press is true! Then they waste their time discussing these fabrications, which I believe come from Clarence Mitchell in order to divert the public's opinion from the SC's decision.

IMO if SY wanted a whitewash, they would have finished long ago and certainly before spending £ 11 million.
ROFL.
Only asking questions....

Offline Montclair

« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2017, 10:08:47 PM »

Offline Alfie

• Executive Member
  • What's it all about...?
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2017, 10:14:02 PM »
What do you find so funny?
your ludicrous assertion that this story was invented by Clarence Mitchell and that top ex-cop Carlos Anjou was too stupid to realise it.
Only asking questions....

Offline davel

• Veteran Member
  • oh Lord its hard to be humble
« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2017, 10:14:38 PM »
What do you find so funny?

posts 9 ,11,14,17,22
as experienced investigators...based on the evidence...we believe Madeleine McCann was removed from the apartment by a stranger....DCI Redwood...Scotland Yard

Neither the McCanns nor their friend are persons of interest or suspects

If civil questions are being asked can we have the courtesy to provide civil answers.

Offline ferryman

« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2017, 10:16:52 PM »
The problem is that some people here in Portugal believe that what comes out in the British press is true! Then they waste their time discussing these fabrications, which I believe come from Clarence Mitchell in order to divert the public's opinion from the SC's decision.

IMO if SY wanted a whitewash, they would have finished long ago and certainly before spending £ 11 million.

Whilst what, in the early days of Madeleine's abduction, what was rehashed in the English press from the Portuguese press was the epitome of unvarnished truth ....
Why is Victoria Derbybshire persona non grata on this board?

Online Brietta

« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2017, 10:25:22 PM »
Thanks jassi.

So it is revealed slowly but surely, there was a burglary at noon, probably by a member of staff.

Carlos Anjos...  "They cannot justify, that just because the man committed a crime of burglary at noon and since they don't have anyone else the guy of the noon robbery will do, this is wanting to place the suspect at the crime scene, this is wanting to forcefully place the blame. I just don't understand this investigation."

https://joana-morais.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/cmtv-debate-on-operation-granges-new.html

I've never read anything at all about this burglary at noon.  Have I missed something?

I would have thought that it was a highly significant occurrence if a man had entered and walked through holiday premises uninvited on the afternoon of the same night a child was reported missing from her bed in the same complex.
The remit of Operation Grange is to investigate ...  "(as if the abduction occurred in the UK)"

Offline Alice Purjorick

• One man's style must not be the rule of another's.
« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2017, 10:26:23 PM »

No! They had a load of manhours they could book to on someone elses budget.
Apart from that Mrs Lincoln how did you like the play?

Offline Slartibartfast

• Long time forumite
« Reply #37 on: March 15, 2017, 11:04:09 PM »
Carlos Anjos?  He works for Scotland Yard, does he?

Although on reflection he probably does.

According to Portuguese daily Correio da Manhã however, "Investigators at the British Metropolitan Police say the suspect has not worked for several years at the Ocean Club, but he is still in Portugal."
Helping Elite sufferers of NPD for over 2 years...

Offline davel

• Veteran Member
« Reply #38 on: March 15, 2017, 11:22:25 PM »
Leaked by the Portuguese
as experienced investigators...based on the evidence...we believe Madeleine McCann was removed from the apartment by a stranger....DCI Redwood...Scotland Yard

If civil questions are being asked can we have the courtesy to provide civil answers.

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #39 on: March 15, 2017, 11:24:04 PM »
There can't be that many male resort workers who 'were nearby' and who gave a statement.  Must be one of the tapas waiters.

If I remember correctly there was one who came to the office, together with his girlfriend, to pick up a payslip

Offline John

• Global Moderator
  • Executive Member
  • Senior Editor
    • Justice 4 John Lamberton
« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2017, 01:37:11 AM »
I've never read anything at all about this burglary at noon.  Have I missed something?

I would have thought that it was a highly significant occurrence if a man had entered and walked through holiday premises uninvited on the afternoon of the same night a child was reported missing from her bed in the same complex.

I have never seen it revealed before that there was a burglary around noon on the day that Madeleine disappeared.  But it is a big step from a nicking a bit of tourist tat to kidnapping a child don't you think?

The coincidence is in the day but little else imo.  Certainly the Portuguese police have shown little interest in this petty burglar.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 12:11:18 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. John Lamberton exposes malfeasance by public officials.
Check out my website >   http://johnlamberton.webs.com/index.htm?no_redirect=true     The truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline davel

• Veteran Member
« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2017, 06:51:10 AM »
I have never seen it revealed before that there was a burglary around noon on the day that Madeleine disappeared.  But it is a big step from a nicking a bit of tourist tat to kidnapping a child don't you think?

The coincidence is in the day but little else imo.  Certainly the Portuguese police have shown little interest in this petty burglar.
The pj have showed little interest in anyone because they were convinced the parents were guilty according to amaral
SY obviously don't agree with them
« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 07:25:08 AM by davel »

Online Robittybob1

• Wisdom and understanding please.
« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2017, 06:59:46 AM »
The pj have showed little interest in anyone because they were convinced the parents were guilty according to amaral
SU obviously don't agree with them
It could be significant if the burglar has a set of keys to block G5.
What are you doing to find Madeleine?

Offline stephen25000

• Veteran Member
« Reply #43 on: March 16, 2017, 07:09:55 AM »
Whilst what, in the early days of Madeleine's abduction, what was rehashed in the English press from the Portuguese press was the epitome of unvarnished truth ....

Brietta has , as have other mods, said to stop typing opinions as fact.

Abduction is an opinion.
The McCanns were solely responsible for their childcare arrangements and there is no one else to blame.

S and S, two more amateurs making money from a disappeared child, and clearly without a clue.

Offline carlymichelle

• against child neglect
« Reply #44 on: March 16, 2017, 07:33:53 AM »
Brietta has , as have other mods, said to stop typing opinions as fact.

Abduction is an opinion.

exactly ferryman shouldnt say maddie   was abducted when there is no proof either should dave and others imo