Author Topic: Maddie detectives seeking resort worker.  (Read 22191 times)

Offline Alice Purjorick

Re: Maddie detectives seeking resort worker.
« Reply #195 on: March 19, 2017, 03:22:04 PM »
what are amaral campers...a rather stupid phrase

One of your cohorts once referred to me and jassi as "Amaral Campers".
J & I thought it was pretty bleedin' stupid too.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #196 on: March 19, 2017, 04:21:52 PM »
You introduced the phrase "frothing at the mouth" on a different thread - I think the post above is a good example of such a complaint.  Get well soon!

Thank you I am very well.  8(>(( *passies the hankies to those who are so offended on behalf of others*
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #197 on: March 19, 2017, 05:17:37 PM »
One of your cohorts once referred to me and jassi as "Amaral Campers".
J & I thought it was pretty bleedin' stupid too.

in that context I think it fits very well

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #198 on: March 19, 2017, 05:22:03 PM »
Thank you I am very well.  8(>(( *passies the hankies to those who are so offended on behalf of others*

with respect I think there is only one poster frothing at the mouth and we all know who that is dear

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #199 on: March 19, 2017, 06:50:54 PM »

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/780952/family-man-interviewed-over-Madeleine-McCann-call-police-close-case

“Like everyone in Luz he wants the mystery to be solved.

“This investigation by Scotland Yard has gone on too long. If they can’t get anywhere, they should speak to the Portuguese authorities and let them formally close it down.

“The file would be shelved again and only opened if there is a significant development. That is more fair than having a cloud of suspicion hanging over the Algarve.”

The Home Office has given the Yard’s Operation Grange team £85,000 more, to fund the four-strong team, headed by Detective Chief Inspector Nicola Wall, who are looking into the case.

So far officers have ruled out producing an “age progression” picture of what Madeline would look like at 13 and are reluctant to hold a press conference.

But a high-ranking officer may give television and radio interviews.

Madeleine’s parents Kate, 49, and Gerry McCann, 48, a heart expert, are considering giving one television interview, possibly to Piers Morgan or ITV News presenter Mary Nightingale.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #200 on: March 19, 2017, 09:35:01 PM »
Of course not.  The PJ are utterly blameless in all and every respect.  So what is their role in this investigation again?  Just sitting back and watching and being extremely slow at granting the Met's requests?

Probably. There may be a bit of tittering occasionally, but that's pure speculation on my part.

To be serious, there are, I believe, two teams. One is investigating, the other assists OG.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Alfie

« Reply #201 on: March 19, 2017, 10:08:32 PM »
Probably. There may be a bit of tittering occasionally, but that's pure speculation on my part.

To be serious, there are, I believe, two teams. One is investigating, the other assists OG.
So pretty much FA then.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #202 on: March 19, 2017, 11:43:57 PM »
So pretty much FA then.
Dot the I's and cross the T's.  They can't be trusted for much else.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.