Author Topic: It would have been impossible to get through the window with a child.  (Read 1684 times)

Offline ShiningInLuz

• Shining In Luz
Re: It would have been impossible to get through the window with a child.
« Reply #135 on: March 19, 2017, 04:25:47 PM »
Why not?  She wasn't an exceptionally large or awkward shaped child.  Why would it have been IMPOSSIBLE to get through the window with her?  Do tell.
She didn't need to be either large or awkward to make it impossible.  Compare your inside leg measurement with height/width of the window sill.  Factor in Madeleine's height/weight.

We have Portuguese firemen on the fire and ambulance service.  AFAIK, Superman is not one of those.

I'm moving to Portelas!

Online Brietta

« Reply #136 on: March 19, 2017, 04:26:37 PM »

Preferred options by whom> oh in the 'abduction' story to make it fit?  ahh nice move.

The whole idea derived from the McCanns saying that a child was abducted and this is known because the mother, just happened, to notice a door ajar at a different angle her husband left it on his last visit,. the window was open and curtains were blowing and whooshing sounds were made to emphasis this.

So, at that point there was no mention of open doors - front or back, ( why didn't this door slam shut when the 'abductor' carried Maddie through the flat)? I find the whole thing too absurd to give it credence anyway.

At the risk of appearing rude ... don't you think it is about time to drop the old canard that the distraught parents of a missing child were "pushing the abduction theory" because the mother found the window to the bedroom open and the shutter raised?

Don't you realise it does the investigating authority no favours at all by suggesting that they were unable to assert their authority and do what they were supposed to ... which is take control of the investigation from the moment they set foot on site.

There isn't a police force in the world that doesn't put its stamp on investigating procedures on a case on which they are working from the word "go".
You assert the Portuguese police were incapable of exercising their investigative duties diligently ... why do you think that?

When he took over the investigation one of the first things Rebelo did was to check out the McCann apartment for what was possible and what was not possible.
We've seen the pictures.
Despite the world press camped on the doorstep ... can't say I have seen a single picture of Amaral doing likewise during the months he was in charge.
The remit of Operation Grange is to investigate ...  "(as if the abduction occurred in the UK)"

Online Brietta

« Reply #137 on: March 19, 2017, 04:31:21 PM »
I haven't seen it claimed on the forum.  Hence I find this debate lacks gravitas.

But if we are going to cover firemen in Portugal, the 5A window, and Madeleine, we might as well have a veneer of reality.

Can't say we don't manage to cover quite a few options.  I thought the 'fireman' one definitely much the best  ?{)(**
The remit of Operation Grange is to investigate ...  "(as if the abduction occurred in the UK)"

Online Alfie

• Executive Member
  • What's it all about...?
« Reply #138 on: March 19, 2017, 04:36:50 PM »
She didn't need to be either large or awkward to make it impossible.  Compare your inside leg measurement with height/width of the window sill.  Factor in Madeleine's height/weight.
We have Portuguese firemen on the fire and ambulance service.  AFAIK, Superman is not one of those.
So in your opinion, only Superman could have got through the ground floor open window of Apartment 5a carrying Madeleine?

Oooookay..... *&*%
Only asking questions....

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #139 on: March 19, 2017, 04:42:53 PM »
At the risk of appearing rude ... don't you think it is about time to drop the old canard that the distraught parents of a missing child were "pushing the abduction theory" because the mother found the window to the bedroom open and the shutter raised?

Don't you realise it does the investigating authority no favours at all by suggesting that they were unable to assert their authority and do what they were supposed to ... which is take control of the investigation from the moment they set foot on site.

There isn't a police force in the world that doesn't put its stamp on investigating procedures on a case on which they are working from the word "go".
You assert the Portuguese police were incapable of exercising their investigative duties diligently ... why do you think that?

When he took over the investigation one of the first things Rebelo did was to check out the McCann apartment for what was possible and what was not possible.
We've seen the pictures.
Despite the world press camped on the doorstep ... can't say I have seen a single picture of Amaral doing likewise during the months he was in charge.

" don't you think it is about time to drop the old canard that the distraught parents of a missing child were "pushing the abduction theory" because the mother found the window to the bedroom open and the shutter raised?"

No I don't think it is time to forget anything about the claims  made by the TAPAS group or the Parents. This is what is expected? forget the bits that don't sit well in the press? the PR being shunned.

As and When Kate retracts her version, I will accept and not mention  it.

Until then, I am expected to believe a mother knew the door was ajar? when she had no idea how ajar the door was left by her husband who was  allegedly there 'checking' his children, OR DID SHE KNOW how ajar  her husband left the door?  see what I am getting at? this is a made up story of a desperate women who had to hide the fact that she left  her children in an unlocked apartment ,knowing her childern woke up crying,etc. all this to protect their reputation. and here you are doing much the same ,protecting their reputation without as much as a, by your leave, to accept that any other theory is libel or lies.

There is NO evidence of an abductor from the apartment! So what did happen to young Maddie?

Online Brietta

« Reply #140 on: March 19, 2017, 09:28:53 PM »

" don't you think it is about time to drop the old canard that the distraught parents of a missing child were "pushing the abduction theory" because the mother found the window to the bedroom open and the shutter raised?"

No I don't think it is time to forget anything about the claims  made by the TAPAS group or the Parents. This is what is expected? forget the bits that don't sit well in the press? the PR being shunned.

As and When Kate retracts her version, I will accept and not mention  it.

Until then, I am expected to believe a mother knew the door was ajar? when she had no idea how ajar the door was left by her husband who was  allegedly there 'checking' his children, OR DID SHE KNOW how ajar  her husband left the door?  see what I am getting at? this is a made up story of a desperate women who had to hide the fact that she left  her children in an unlocked apartment ,knowing her childern woke up crying,etc. all this to protect their reputation. and here you are doing much the same ,protecting their reputation without as much as a, by your leave, to accept that any other theory is libel or lies.

There is NO evidence of an abductor from the apartment! So what did happen to young Maddie?

Everyone who knows anything has left all of that back where it belongs in 2007. 

Even the 'old guard' have popped out of the woodwork to tell us that a criminal working at the Ocean Club and carrying out criminal activity on the day of Madeleine's disappearance isn't worth Scotland Yard interest.

I find that not only interesting but absolutely riveting.

You can suit yourself.