Author Topic: It would have been impossible to get through the window with a child.  (Read 1769 times)

Offline stephen25000

• Veteran Member
Re: It would have been impossible to get through the window with a child.
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2017, 11:15:40 AM »
Abductor ?

That isn't a fact.

Perhaps hypothetical abductor would be better.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 12:40:23 PM by John »
The McCanns were solely responsible for their childcare arrangements and there is no one else to blame.

S and S, two more amateurs making money from a disappeared child, and clearly without a clue.

Offline davel

• Veteran Member
  • oh Lord its hard to be humble
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2017, 11:21:42 AM »
Abductor ?

That isn't a fact.

Perhaps hypothetical abductor would be better.
try and keep up with the discussion....its flores who is talking about an abductor
« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 12:40:38 PM by John »
as experienced investigators...based on the evidence...we believe Madeleine McCann was removed from the apartment by a stranger....DCI Redwood...Scotland Yard

Neither the McCanns nor their friend are persons of interest or suspects

If civil questions are being asked can we have the courtesy to provide civil answers.

Offline stephen25000

• Veteran Member
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2017, 11:26:40 AM »
try and keep up with the discussion....its flores who is talking about an abductor

I've read the Mail article.

Just a reminder for you.

'......the views of Mr Flores, 64, mirror those of police chief Goncalo Amaral. The Portuguese officer recently won a libel battle against the McCanns after appealing.................'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4317900/Cime-expert-makes-outrageous-claim-Maddie.html#ixzz4bUGViTQ1
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
The McCanns were solely responsible for their childcare arrangements and there is no one else to blame.

S and S, two more amateurs making money from a disappeared child, and clearly without a clue.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2017, 11:45:16 AM »
This is the thought that struck me.  These so-called experts on the case are given free reign by PT TV to spout any old crap without any challenge or opposing view whatsoever.  Soooooo biased.

That doesn't happen in the UK, of course. We recently saw the views of 'expert' Mark Williams-Thomas being challenged and opposed didn't we? Or maybe not.
Accept nothing
Believe no-one
Confirm everything

Offline Alfie

• Executive Member
  • What's it all about...?
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2017, 11:51:18 AM »
That doesn't happen in the UK, of course. We recently saw the views of 'expert' Mark Williams-Thomas being challenged and opposed didn't we? Or maybe not.
When did he appear on a TV chat show to discuss the case?  I must have missed it.

Out of interest do you think it would have been impossible to get through the window with a child?
Only asking questions....

Offline Eleanor

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2017, 11:58:26 AM »
When did he appear on a TV chat show to discuss the case?  I must have missed it.

Out of interest do you think it would have been impossible to get through the window with a child?

It wouldn't have been impossible to pass a child through the window to someone else.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 12:43:17 PM by Eleanor »

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2017, 12:29:13 PM »

It says Moita Flores gave his opinion on a website, not a TV chat show?

His outburst was reported on a Portuguese website

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4317900/Cime-expert-makes-outrageous-claim-Maddie.html#ixzz4bUWeyl1u
Accept nothing
Believe no-one
Confirm everything

Offline John

• Global Moderator
  • Executive Member
  • Senior Editor
    • Justice 4 John Lamberton
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2017, 12:36:46 PM »
So says crime expert Moita Flores. 

Impossible.

Discuss.

Referring to claims that the toddler was abducted, Mr Flores added: 'It would have been impossible to get through a window with a child', reports The Sun Online.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4317900/Cime-expert-makes-outrageous-claim-Maddie.html#ixzz4bTW7wcsH

For one person it would have been extremely difficult but not impossible.  In any event the front door could be opened from the inside so the question of exiting via the window shouldn't have arisen.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 12:46:25 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. John Lamberton exposes malfeasance by public officials.
Check out my website >   http://johnlamberton.webs.com/index.htm?no_redirect=true     The truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2017, 12:40:22 PM »
For one person it would have been extremely difficult but not impossible.  In any event the front door could be opened from the inside so the question of exiting via the window shouldn't have arisen.

It only arose because the McCanns presented it as their thesis.
Accept nothing
Believe no-one
Confirm everything

Offline John

• Global Moderator
  • Executive Member
  • Senior Editor
    • Justice 4 John Lamberton
« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2017, 12:44:45 PM »
Just had a thought about the front door.  Didn't two GNR tracker dogs follow Madeleine's scent out the front door, left along the walled path towards and through block 4 and back along the other walled path adjacent to the gardens ending up across the road from mini reception?
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. John Lamberton exposes malfeasance by public officials.
Check out my website >   http://johnlamberton.webs.com/index.htm?no_redirect=true     The truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline misty

« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2017, 01:27:24 PM »
He was there on the scene.

You weren't.

Please provide a link to any statement or reference to Flores's presence at the crime scene or involvement in the PJ investigation.

Offline Alfie

• Executive Member
  • What's it all about...?
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2017, 01:55:12 PM »
It says Moita Flores gave his opinion on a website, not a TV chat show?

His outburst was reported on a Portuguese website

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4317900/Cime-expert-makes-outrageous-claim-Maddie.html#ixzz4bUWeyl1u
Apologies, I was mixing him up with one of the two twits who appeared on a chat show to discuss the case recently, as highlighted by Joana Morais' blog entry, link to which was posted elsewhere.  What was this website Flores was pontificating on anyway?
Only asking questions....

Online Robittybob1

• Wisdom and understanding please.
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2017, 02:24:50 PM »
I would have trouble climbing through any window bar the patio sliding window.
What are you doing to find Madeleine?

Online Brietta

« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2017, 02:54:23 PM »
Dimensions of window aperture?
Height of lower edge of window above FFL?.
"Dimensions" of abductor and child?
Mass of child?.
Obstructions to aperture?
Is it a one man or mulitiple men job?
Get yerself a good text book on ergonomics.
Read mark inwardly digest.
Plot it all out and form your own opinion.
Without knowing the window dimensions or how many people were involved you will be guessing [or p*****g in the wind as we say].

I'll return in 20 pages to check progress  @)(++(*

Prejudice doesn't solve crimes ... in fact in conjunction with incompetence it is probably a real barrier to achieving anything positive at all.

Only an idiot would assume that an intruder would exit premises when there are two perfectly good doors to walk through ... three if you count the doors from the bedroom to the patio.

If the embarrassment ... and he surely must be ... that is "expert" Moita Flores is an example of what was investigating Madeleine McCann's disappearance ... it is little wonder such a botched job was made of it.

In my day I could have been through the aperture that Rebelo is studying without touching it.  Madeleine could have been passed through it without touching it.
There is not a burglar in business either back in 2007 or today who would view an aperture that size as any impediment should he or she wish to pass through it.  The guy who entered Mrs Fenn's apartment had no bother exiting via a window despite Mrs Fenn attacking his leg.

I don't know what is going on with people like Moita Flores making idiotic statements and demonstrating their ignorance among other things, on television.
Somebody surely has rattled their cage by granting Scotland Yard enough money to continue investigating what actually happened to Madeleine.

I've not read through the forum as yet ... has anyone turned up any information on the burglar Anjos claimed was carrying out a robbery at noon on the day of Madeleine's disappearance?
« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 03:03:41 PM by Brietta »
The remit of Operation Grange is to investigate ...  "(as if the abduction occurred in the UK)"

Online ShiningInLuz

• Shining In Luz
« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2017, 03:59:12 PM »
Prejudice doesn't solve crimes ... in fact in conjunction with incompetence it is probably a real barrier to achieving anything positive at all.

Only an idiot would assume that an intruder would exit premises when there are two perfectly good doors to walk through ... three if you count the doors from the bedroom to the patio.

If the embarrassment ... and he surely must be ... that is "expert" Moita Flores is an example of what was investigating Madeleine McCann's disappearance ... it is little wonder such a botched job was made of it.

In my day I could have been through the aperture that Rebelo is studying without touching it.  Madeleine could have been passed through it without touching it.

There is not a burglar in business either back in 2007 or today who would view an aperture that size as any impediment should he or she wish to pass through it.  The guy who entered Mrs Fenn's apartment had no bother exiting via a window despite Mrs Fenn attacking his leg.

I don't know what is going on with people like Moita Flores making idiotic statements and demonstrating their ignorance among other things, on television.
Somebody surely has rattled their cage by granting Scotland Yard enough money to continue investigating what actually happened to Madeleine.

I've not read through the forum as yet ... has anyone turned up any information on the burglar Anjos claimed was carrying out a robbery at noon on the day of Madeleine's disappearance?
Re part I have bolded.  Unless Rebelo is exceptionally short, one would need a large inside-leg measurement to get through the window even unburdened without touching it.

I've covered the alleged same day burglary on the thread about OG wishing to talk to a previous OC employee.  Basically, I think this lunchtime robbery is non-existent.
I'm moving to Portelas!