Author Topic: It would have been impossible to get through the window with a child.  (Read 1768 times)

Offline Alice Purjorick

• One man's style must not be the rule of another's.
Re: It would have been impossible to get through the window with a child.
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2017, 04:33:43 PM »
Prejudice doesn't solve crimes ... in fact in conjunction with incompetence it is probably a real barrier to achieving anything positive at all.

Only an idiot would assume that an intruder would exit premises when there are two perfectly good doors to walk through ... three if you count the doors from the bedroom to the patio.

If the embarrassment ... and he surely must be ... that is "expert" Moita Flores is an example of what was investigating Madeleine McCann's disappearance ... it is little wonder such a botched job was made of it.

In my day I could have been through the aperture that Rebelo is studying without touching it.  Madeleine could have been passed through it without touching it.
There is not a burglar in business either back in 2007 or today who would view an aperture that size as any impediment should he or she wish to pass through it. The guy who entered Mrs Fenn's apartment had no bother exiting via a window despite Mrs Fenn attacking his leg.

I don't know what is going on with people like Moita Flores making idiotic statements and demonstrating their ignorance among other things, on television.
Somebody surely has rattled their cage by granting Scotland Yard enough money to continue investigating what actually happened to Madeleine.

I've not read through the forum as yet ... has anyone turned up any information on the burglar Anjos claimed was carrying out a robbery at noon on the day of Madeleine's disappearance?

I agree. I am not however the idiot who is suggesting anyone went out through the window carrying a child.
I am the idiot telling you some of the information you will need before you can make an assessment that is anything other than a guess.
Just to give you an example of an object to pass through an orifice.:
Orifice 500 x500; object 600 x 600...............never going to happen unless you cut a bit off. Give us the dimensions then smartarse...... ?{)(**
WIOFYS

P.S.
I seem to recall suggesting ages ago it was Rubber Bones Webb wot dunnit.
Apart from that Mrs Lincoln how did you like the play?

Online Brietta

« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2017, 05:25:56 PM »
Re part I have bolded.  Unless Rebelo is exceptionally short, one would need a large inside-leg measurement to get through the window even unburdened without touching it.

I've covered the alleged same day burglary on the thread about OG wishing to talk to a previous OC employee.  Basically, I think this lunchtime robbery is non-existent.

I have witnessed gaps through which burglars have gained entry to premises which are incredibly small.

If no burglary occurred as per the information disseminated on prime time television ... we can take it from there that Carlos Anjos talks mince.

" ... actually he is Portuguese, and it is not true either that he has vanished, he might not have a fixed address because he might be without a home, given the miserable life that he has. This man committed a crime of burglary in the morning, close to noon, at a time the child was in the beach with the mother, and the father." Carlos Anjos CMTV debate on Operation Grange's “new suspect”

"... Worse than that, it is already known where he was at the time of the crime. That is, even though he committed the burglary, he was eliminated because at that time - this is something that I don't understand, I don't understand this investigation, it has nothing to do with a criminal investigation, but what should be considered is the time frame."
Carlos Anjos CMTV debate on Operation Grange's “new suspect”

" At that time the man was somewhere else, actually far away from there. They cannot justify, that just because the man committed a crime of burglary at noon and since they don't have anyone else the guy of the noon robbery will do, this is wanting to place the suspect at the crime scene, this is wanting to forcefully place the blame. I just don't understand this investigation..."

Now, this man will surely give the same explanations he gave in the process (case files), that are already there in fact.

The crime that man committed was at noon, the other was at night time, it doesn't matter, anything goes.

So he does have a rather lot to say about it all.  Not forgetting to malign the McCanns and to play the race card into the bargain.

Interesting thought process though; if a criminal commits a crime at noon ... it automatically exempts them for consideration for committing another at three or even during the hours of darkness.

The criminal's actions are defended by the former cop but the parents of a missing child and the law enforcement agency having the temerity to actually look for her get the worst word in Carlos Anjos's mouth.

There is something badly skewed there.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 05:29:23 PM by Brietta »
The remit of Operation Grange is to investigate ...  "(as if the abduction occurred in the UK)"

Offline Alfie

• Executive Member
  • What's it all about...?
« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2017, 05:31:21 PM »
Prejudice doesn't solve crimes ... in fact in conjunction with incompetence it is probably a real barrier to achieving anything positive at all.

Only an idiot would assume that an intruder would exit premises when there are two perfectly good doors to walk through ... three if you count the doors from the bedroom to the patio.

If the embarrassment ... and he surely must be ... that is "expert" Moita Flores is an example of what was investigating Madeleine McCann's disappearance ... it is little wonder such a botched job was made of it.

In my day I could have been through the aperture that Rebelo is studying without touching it.  Madeleine could have been passed through it without touching it.
There is not a burglar in business either back in 2007 or today who would view an aperture that size as any impediment should he or she wish to pass through it.  The guy who entered Mrs Fenn's apartment had no bother exiting via a window despite Mrs Fenn attacking his leg.

I don't know what is going on with people like Moita Flores making idiotic statements and demonstrating their ignorance among other things, on television.
Somebody surely has rattled their cage by granting Scotland Yard enough money to continue investigating what actually happened to Madeleine.

I've not read through the forum as yet ... has anyone turned up any information on the burglar Anjos claimed was carrying out a robbery at noon on the day of Madeleine's disappearance?

Anyone claiming you need to measure window apertures and to do the math to work out whether or not it is possible to get through that window with a small child is got to be having a laugh or on a serious wind-up (or both), IMO. 
Only asking questions....

Offline misty

« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2017, 06:04:48 PM »
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/P-J-HAVE-DOUBTS.htm

"Numerous pages of the case file attest to this. Up to now, May 8th 2007, every lead, or opening of a lead, has been checked and it was, each time, a false lead. Like, for example, a suspicious car noticed near the Ocean Club recpetion by various witnesses. In the end, it was the service vehicle of a Club employee who had come to make an urgent repair to a door lock."

(http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/NLNO-CONCEIGAO.htm)

I have no idea where the original source of the information contained in the PJ files originates from.
Nuno Conceicao is not missing afaik (@ June 2016 was not in Portugal, though)

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2017, 06:11:37 PM »
I think this is a bit of a straw man argument, there were two doors, one was unlocked as far as we know. The window didn't need to be used to gain entry or for exiting

And Portuguese search dogs pointed out at the main door as EXIT. And twice. And 4 dogs.

Online Robittybob1

• Wisdom and understanding please.
« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2017, 07:09:45 PM »
Re part I have bolded.  Unless Rebelo is exceptionally short, one would need a large inside-leg measurement to get through the window even unburdened without touching it.

I've covered the alleged same day burglary on the thread about OG wishing to talk to a previous OC employee.  Basically, I think this lunchtime robbery is non-existent.
In my younger days I could do a forward roll dive through that window and not touch any part of the window.
What are you doing to find Madeleine?

Offline Alfie

• Executive Member
« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2017, 07:20:06 PM »
In my younger days I could do a forward roll dive through that window and not touch any part of the window.
RTWL.

Online Robittybob1

« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2017, 07:23:15 PM »
RTWL.
RTWL =   Real-time WildList???  What does RTWL mean?

Offline Alfie

• Executive Member
« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2017, 07:32:42 PM »
RTWL =   Real-time WildList???  What does RTWL mean?
Roll Through Window Laughing of course.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2017, 07:42:13 PM »

Depending on the direction you'd have crashed into a cot or a wall though.
Accept nothing
Believe no-one
Confirm everything

Online Robittybob1

« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2017, 07:44:55 PM »
Roll Through Window Laughing of course.
You wouldn't be laughing as it would need serious concentration as to what you were going to come across when you landed on the other side.  I have done this when I was younger.

Depending on the direction you'd have crashed into a cot or a wall though.
There was the bed first so I'd try and aim for that first.

Offline Alice Purjorick

• One man's style must not be the rule of another's.
« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2017, 08:09:04 PM »
2@ Alfie.
Photos are seldom to a linear scale.
The question always to ask when guaging scale on a photo  is:
Will that finger go up that nostril ?
Apart from that Mrs Lincoln how did you like the play?

Online Robittybob1

« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2017, 08:13:29 PM »
Rebelo has a big enough nose.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #43 on: March 16, 2017, 08:53:54 PM »

So two question should be asked of SY
1. was the circus in town that day
2.and are you seeking, forward roll diving dwarfs, as people of interest. IF NO WHY NOT. ?8)@)-)

Rob I would surmise that you would have caught your foot in the net curtains- as it left your mouth...

is it possible to go through a small window with a child,sleeping,? well anything is psossible , however as Alice mentioned,  is it possible to get out of a window, with a sleeping child without leaving a single fibre of DNA or a ascuf mark insode or out...  err um hmmm No.

Offline davel

• Veteran Member
  • oh Lord its hard to be humble
« Reply #44 on: March 16, 2017, 09:00:18 PM »
So two question should be asked of SY
1. was the circus in town that day
2.and are you seeking, forward roll diving dwarfs, as people of interest. IF NO WHY NOT. ?8)@)-)

Rob I would surmise that you would have caught your foot in the net curtains- as it left your mouth...

is it possible to go through a small window with a child,sleeping,? well anything is psossible , however as Alice mentioned,  is it possible to get out of a window, with a sleeping child without leaving a single fibre of DNA or a ascuf mark insode or out...  err um hmmm No.

no ........because an abductor could have walked out the front door
as experienced investigators...based on the evidence...we believe Madeleine McCann was removed from the apartment by a stranger....DCI Redwood...Scotland Yard

Neither the McCanns nor their friend are persons of interest or suspects

If civil questions are being asked can we have the courtesy to provide civil answers.