Author Topic: Gerry and Kate's reaction to sniffer dogs didnt make sense new ninemsn article  (Read 3772 times)

Online Robittybob1

• Wisdom and understanding please.
That is what you would like the world to believe.

Trouble is, the dogs indications don't go away.
Yes and what do they tell you?
What are you doing to find Madeleine?

Online Robittybob1

i  think our australian media are being very brave publishing all this it is good  imo
I think the editor or reporter needs to spend a month on the forum before attempting to hash an article on the McCanns.  It was worse than reading Wikipedia.

Offline stephen25000

• Veteran Member
I think the editor or reporter needs to spend a month on the forum before attempting to hash an article on the McCanns.  It was worse than reading Wikipedia.

So speaketh a non expert.
The McCanns were solely responsible for their childcare arrangements and there is no one else to blame.

S and S, two more amateurs making money from a disappeared child, and clearly without a clue.

Online Robittybob1

I've have lasted a full 9 months on the forum.   8 months longer than I thought I would.

Offline carlymichelle

• against child neglect

the thing is our australia media are not emotionally involved  like the  uk media/supporters it shows too doesnt  it

Offline Eleanor

• Senior Moderator
the thing is our australia media are not emotionally involved  like the  uk media/supporters it shows too doesnt  it

It shows a load of rehashed rubbish.

Is there not an existing Thread to which this article could have been added?

Offline davel

• Veteran Member
  • oh Lord its hard to be humble
That is what you would like the world to believe.

Trouble is, the dogs indications don't go away.

and what do the indications tell us....you cannot answer...bs
as experienced investigators...based on the evidence...we believe Madeleine McCann was removed from the apartment by a stranger....DCI Redwood...Scotland Yard

Neither the McCanns nor their friend are persons of interest or suspects

If civil questions are being asked can we have the courtesy to provide civil answers.

Online Robittybob1

You must admit it is more exciting on the UK Justice forum.  That article was really boring IMO.

Seems like the same question I asked?

Offline davel

• Veteran Member
You must admit it is more exciting on the UK Justice forum.  That article was really boring IMO.
Seems like the same question I asked?

and stephen has no answer
as experienced investigators...based on the evidence...we believe Madeleine McCann was removed from the apartment by a stranger....DCI Redwood...Scotland Yard

If civil questions are being asked can we have the courtesy to provide civil answers.

Offline stephen25000

• Veteran Member

They possibly indicated the presence of a body.

As you well know.

Neither corroborated or dismissed.
The McCanns were solely responsible for their childcare arrangements and there is no one else to blame.

S and S, two more amateurs making money from a disappeared child, and clearly without a clue.

Offline davel

• Veteran Member

As you well know.

so it is possible there was a body in 5a.....but no confirmation...no evidence of a body in 5a

what use is that

Offline Alfie

• Executive Member
  • What's it all about...?
Was the reporter there when the McCanns were told about the dog alerts?  Was Pat Brown?  If so perhaps they can describe exactly how they reacted.  Did they laugh?  Did they sneer?  Did they act in shocked disbelief?  Let's hear all about it.
Only asking questions....

Online Robittybob1

As you well know.

Yes you are right - They possibly indicated the presence of an unnamed, uncorroborated body.

Offline stephen25000

• Veteran Member

so it is possible there was a body in 5a.....but no confirmation...no evidence of a body in 5a

what use is that

The only tangible thing in this case.

Offline davel

• Veteran Member
The only tangible thing in this case.

it isnt tangible....LOL