Author Topic: Gerry and Kate's reaction to sniffer dogs didnt make sense new ninemsn article  (Read 3490 times)

Offline stephen25000

• Veteran Member
In the Emma Loach documentary we have his method of examination.  He even turned on the light in the room to make sure she was well. http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=7981.0

I'm, afraid Emma Loach, bob wasn't there. She is irrelevant.

As I said, NO CORROBORATION.
The McCanns were solely responsible for their childcare arrangements and there is no one else to blame.

S and S, two more amateurs making money from a disappeared child, and clearly without a clue.

Offline Robittybob1

• Wisdom and understanding please.
I'm, afraid Emma Loach, bob wasn't there. She is irrelevant.

As I said, NO CORROBORATION.
Amaral and the PJ wanted aspects reconstructed and in the EL documentary that visit at 9:05 was reconstructed, with Emma present I presume. A reconstruction is corroboration.
What are you doing to find Madeleine?

Offline stephen25000

• Veteran Member
Amaral want aspects reconstructed and in the documentary that visit at 9:05 was reconstructed, with Emma present I presume. A reconstruction is corroboration.

She wasn't there bob. 8(*(

The McCanns were solely responsible for their childcare arrangements and there is no one else to blame.

S and S, two more amateurs making money from a disappeared child, and clearly without a clue.

Online G-Unit

Amaral and the PJ wanted aspects reconstructed and in the EL documentary that visit at 9:05 was reconstructed, with Emma present I presume. A reconstruction is corroboration.

Gerry McCann repeated what he said he did at 9.05 on 3rd May. Does that mean he actually did that on 3rd May at 9.05? Not according to Rachael Oldfield;

After placing their orders, at around 9.15pm, Gerry McCann went to check, only his apartment. He was held up for nearly 10 minutes because, he said, he had been chatting with Jes about tennis.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/RACHAEL-OLDFIELD.htm
Accept nothing
Believe no-one
Confirm everything

Offline pathfinder73

• Just One More Thing
In the Emma Loach documentary we have his method of examination.  He even turned on the light in the room to make sure she was well. http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=7981.0

He claims he went in the patio way to not wake them and you have him turning on the light. You're an expert in contradictions like them. Gerry never said he turned on the bedroom light so I question that reconstruction as being truthful.  The only light on in that apartment was the lamp in the lounge.

GM: Part of the reason we ended up coming through the back was the noise coming through the front door. We didnít want to disturb them. Sigh. Stupid, now, isnít it.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 10:16:18 PM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 9 years later.

Offline Faithlilly

He claims he went in the patio way to not wake them and you have him turning on the light. You're an expert in contradictions like them. Gerry never said he turned on the bedroom light so I question that reconstruction as being truthful.  The only light on in that apartment was the lamp in the lounge.

GM: Part of the reason we ended up coming through the back was the noise coming through the front door. We didnít want to disturb them. Sigh. Stupid, now, isnít it.

If the children were so easily woken it makes you wonder why they were unresponsive after the alert.
'The archiving of the case was determined by the fact that public prosecutors hadn't managed to obtain sufficient evidence of the practice of crimes by the appellants.
'There is therefore a significant, and not merely a semantic difference, between the legally admissible foundations of the archive ruling.
'It doesn't therefore seem acceptable that the ruling, based on the insufficiency of evidence, should be equated to proof of innocence.'

Online Alfie

• Executive Member
  • What's it all about...?
If the children were so easily woken it makes you wonder why they were unresponsive after the alert.
Gerry doesn't say they were so easily woken.  If you had children you'd know that you do tip toe around when they're sleeping even if they are deep sleepers, you whisper when you're outside their door, you close doors gently, it's not unusual behaviour.
Only asking questions....

Offline Slartibartfast

• Long time forumite
Gerry doesn't say they were so easily woken.  If you had children you'd know that you do tip toe around when they're sleeping even if they are deep sleepers, you whisper when you're outside their door, you close doors gently, it's not unusual behaviour.

...you don't even go in their rooms, just listen outside.
Helping Elite sufferers of NPD for over 2 years...

Online carlymichelle

• against child neglect

8@??)( exactly

Online Alfie

• Executive Member
...you don't even go in their rooms, just listen outside.
Do you?

Offline Slartibartfast

• Long time forumite
Do you?

Yes, but then again I don't leave the house.
Helping Elite sufferers of NPD for over 2 years...

Online Alfie

• Executive Member
Yes, but then again I don't leave the house.
You should get out more.

Online carlymichelle

• against child neglect
i was a  light sleeper as a  child if  someone  made a noise i  woke  up i couldnt sleep ina room with the door  shut either   ie  dark room

Online Alfie

• Executive Member
i was a  light sleeper as a  child if  someone  made a noise i  woke  up i couldnt sleep ina room with the door  shut either   ie  dark room
Thanks for sharing.

Offline Faithlilly

The world loves a trier  @)(++(*
'The archiving of the case was determined by the fact that public prosecutors hadn't managed to obtain sufficient evidence of the practice of crimes by the appellants.
'There is therefore a significant, and not merely a semantic difference, between the legally admissible foundations of the archive ruling.
'It doesn't therefore seem acceptable that the ruling, based on the insufficiency of evidence, should be equated to proof of innocence.'