Author Topic: So what now, post Supreme Court decisions?  (Read 78609 times)

Offline jassi

Re: So what now, post Supreme Court decisions?
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2017, 08:04:37 PM »
Funny you should say that ... I have just come across the judges ruling about that one ... they put on record some unsavoury facts concerning Amaral ... I may post them for you at some stage.

Will it make any difference?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2017, 08:18:22 PM »
Why not now?

Amaral was arrested and convicted.  There is no Libel in that statement.

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2017, 08:26:00 PM »
Amaral was arrested and convicted.  There is no Libel in that statement.

What's that got to do with anything. Brietta said she had been looking at the ruling and they put on record some unsavoury facts about GA, the logical time to share them would have been at that point, otherwise it is just another uncited statement and should be treated as such.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2017, 09:14:42 PM »
Will it make any difference?

Not to the judgement.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2017, 09:24:32 PM »
What's that got to do with anything. Brietta said she had been looking at the ruling and they put on record some unsavoury facts about GA, the logical time to share them would have been at that point, otherwise it is just another uncited statement and should be treated as such.

Who put on record some unsavoury facts about GA?  Is this sour grapes?
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2017, 09:25:32 PM »

That's what we are trying to find out.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2017, 09:29:30 PM »
The first thing to point out is that the McCanns made such a fuss about getting access to these files, and when they do, Gerry is speechless on his blog for 3 whole weeks! Secondly, the investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine has not been closed. It has been shelved until new information becomes available. Thirdly, I lost count the amount of times the McCanns and Clarence Mitchell told reporters they could not go into details because of the judicial secrecy. This has now been lifted for a month and still the Mccanns and Clarence Mitchell refuse to go into detail. There can only be one explanation for this continued silence, they have got something to hide. It is time that the Mainstream Media started putting leading questions to the McCanns, or asking them to now provide the details which they said before they were prevented from so doing.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2017, 09:37:58 PM »

It doesn't really matter, the end game was the judgement was not in the McCann's favour.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2017, 09:40:13 PM »
The first thing to point out is that the McCanns made such a fuss about getting access to these files, and when they do, Gerry is speechless on his blog for 3 whole weeks! Secondly, the investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine has not been closed. It has been shelved until new information becomes available. Thirdly, I lost count the amount of times the McCanns and Clarence Mitchell told reporters they could not go into details because of the judicial secrecy. This has now been lifted for a month and still the Mccanns and Clarence Mitchell refuse to go into detail. There can only be one explanation for this continued silence, they have got something to hide. It is time that the Mainstream Media started putting leading questions to the McCanns, or asking them to now provide the details which they said before they were prevented from so doing.

Erm,  I think that you might not be with the rest of us.

Have a read around, and then come back.  This is 2017, and not 2008.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2017, 10:13:27 PM »

Not at all.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #40 on: March 27, 2017, 07:35:33 AM »
Sour milk would be worse.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #41 on: March 27, 2017, 10:54:33 AM »

Oh i have looked around . 

« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 10:59:40 AM by Eleanor »

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #42 on: March 27, 2017, 11:01:29 AM »
Strange thing is that 3 persons liked this post.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

stephen25000

« Reply #43 on: March 27, 2017, 11:09:46 AM »
Strange thing is that 3 persons liked this post.

Why ?

Offline kizzy

« Reply #44 on: March 27, 2017, 11:58:48 AM »

well has anything changed since 2008.

Have they ever explained what they couldn't talk about then. because of the judicial secrecy.

No, all they have done is gone after G. Ameral