Author Topic: Why are some people so obsessed in supporting the Mccanns ?  (Read 24513 times)

Offline Alice Purjorick

Re: Why are some people so obsessed in supporting the Mccanns ?
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2017, 06:16:46 PM »
Give me a gun.

I certainly shall not. Why should you have all the fun?  8(0(*
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2017, 06:30:58 PM »
I certainly shall not. Why should you have all the fun?  8(0(*

I can shoot a 12 bore.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Alfie

« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2017, 06:36:36 PM »
I can shoot a 12 bore.
That's Alice taken care of then.  @)(++(*

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2017, 06:37:59 PM »

Snort.  Sorry, Sorry.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2017, 06:39:22 PM »

I can shoot one but not necessarily hit what I aim at. Also I haven't got one.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Alfie

« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2017, 06:58:13 PM »
I can shoot one but not necessarily hit what I aim at. Also I haven't got one.
Never mind, we can come up with a plan B.  8(0(*

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2017, 07:09:57 PM »
With all due respect to John's forum if you really believe that, why do you not protest somewhere with a more  substantial outreach ?
To you and your post's likers I would ask, why without exception do you bully posters who do not share your views, particularly new members, whilst protesting how you abhor bullies ?

I fear "you all become your enemy in the instant that you preach".
No I don't
As the bully protests
Why are you bullying me

I have no problem with those that don't share my views
I have a problemwith those that continually harass and persecute a couple who have lost their child in tragic circumstances
I have a problem with those who want to add to their misery
I have a problem with bullies

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2017, 07:14:22 PM »
Never mind, we can come up with a plan B.  8(0(*

Anyone with a plan B is doomed to failure. Plan A only then counterpunch when you have to.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2017, 07:31:10 PM »
Keep the personal insults turned to a minimum.

I have already deleted a third of this thread.
What's up, old man?

stephen25000

« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2017, 07:35:29 PM »

Madeleine and her siblings suffered the consequences of her parents actions in looking after them, and placing their children in needless danger.

How can I be persecuting the McCann's dave ?

They are responsible for what they did.

Not me, or any other poster, blogger, etc., on the net.

Now try referring to the thread title, and refer to those extreme Mccann supports,
« Last Edit: March 29, 2017, 08:04:14 PM by Eleanor »

Offline misty

« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2017, 07:52:17 PM »
Madeleine and her siblings suffered the consequences of her parents actions in looking after them, and placing their children in needless danger.

How can I be persecuting the McCann's dave ?

They are responsible for what they did.

Not me, or any other poster, blogger, etc., on the net.

Now try referring to the thread title, and refer to those extreme Mccann supports, instead of trying to divert, as usual ?

I don't think you understand that those who support the McCanns are actually supporting Madeleine's right to be
searched for & for the person/people who were responsible for removing her from her family to be brought to justice. Those who can only attack the McCanns or promote their own version of what Madeleine's parents did to her serve no purpose other than demonstrate that they would not be people you could rely on in the face of adversity.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2017, 11:30:41 PM by Slartibartfast »

stephen25000

« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2017, 08:00:45 PM »
I don't think you understand that those who support the McCanns are actually supporting Madeleine's right to be
searched for & for the person/people who were responsible for removing her from her family to be brought to justice. Those who can only attack the McCanns or promote their own version of what Madeleine's parents did to her serve no purpose other than demonstrate that they would not be people you could rely on in the face of adversity.

That Misty is a matter of opinion.

You fail to realize it seems, I and others have seen the extensive troll attacks on those who question the McCann's.

Likewise, you do not know what happened that night in Portugal, and you do not know if the McCann's version of events is what occurred. That is your belief, and is not shared by many others.

Newer forget that.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2017, 08:10:04 PM »

You fail to realize it seems, I and others have seen the extensive troll attacks on those who question the McCann's.

Likewise, you do not know what happened that night in Portugal, and you do not know if the McCann's version of events is what occurred. That is your belief, and is not shared by many others.

Newer forget that.

And those who support the McCanns are the subject of trolling attacks

Based on everything o have heard and read I believe Maddie was abducted
SY seem to agree
That's it

Offline misty

« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2017, 08:10:26 PM »

Newer forget that.

People don't just question the McCanns actions, though, Stephen. They stalk the McCann children & other people helping the McCanns, they denigrate the SY investigation at every turn, they produce derogatory videos, organise multiple petitions against the parents, spend hours & hours repeating the same rubbish, they raise money to support an ex-cop who thinks as they do.....what reasonable person wouldn't be revolted by such extreme organised propaganda?
Tell me, what did Madeleine do so wrong in all this that makes people want to convict her parents rather than see them be the driving force behind finding her?

stephen25000

« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2017, 08:12:58 PM »
People don't just question the McCanns actions, though, Stephen. They stalk the McCann children & other people helping the McCanns, they denigrate the SY investigation at every turn, they produce derogatory videos, organise multiple petitions against the parents, spend hours & hours repeating the same rubbish, they raise money to support an ex-cop who thinks as they do.....what reasonable person wouldn't be revolted by such extreme organised propaganda?
Tell me, what did Madeleine do so wrong in all this that makes people want to convict her parents rather than see them be the driving force behind finding her?

The propaganda is yours, yet again, as is the McCann's.

As to what the McCann's did wrong ?

Where is Madeleine ?