Author Topic: Madeleine parents anguish as Amaral prepares to publish another book.  (Read 21220 times)

Offline Lace

Re: Madeleine parents anguish as Amaral prepares to publish another book.
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2017, 09:58:33 AM »
Excuse me, the mccanns didn't have to leave the children alone - did they

No,  but they did.

That doesn't allow someone to write a book accusing them of drugging their children and faking an abduction does it?

Offline Lace

« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2017, 09:59:38 AM »
Someone made him come off the case, what would have happened if he had stayed on it - we will never know.

Someone made him?    He was taken off the case because he was slagging off the British police.

Offline barrier

« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2017, 10:01:56 AM »

Amaral made the McCann's feel miserable and fearful,  he said they had found 100% DNA of Madeleine's which was a lie,   

Martin Brunt also said the same in a news report were Sky and himself pursued through the courts?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

stephen25000

« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2017, 10:02:01 AM »
The McCann's pursuit of Amaral through the courts was to stop the selling of his book,   telling the world they drugged their children and hid her body.   Plus saying their child was dead without proof,  and if you say you wouldn't have done the same then I wouldn't believe you.    You are quick to say you are reporting someone when  they are nasty to you on this forum,  let alone writing a book like the one Amaral wrote,  imagine if that book had been about YOU.

Amaral made the McCann's feel miserable and fearful,  he said they had found 100% DNA of Madeleine's which was a lie,   it must have frightened the life out of them thinking Madeleine was dead.   How much misery and fear do you think his book caused ?

I don't believe that.

It was revenge and the pursuit of money.

They lost the case and gave a worldwide audience to Amaral.

They were already aware Madeleine could already be dead, so your response above doesn't wash.

...and what about Madeline Lace ?

She's the one who disappeared.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2017, 10:03:04 AM »
The McCann's pursuit of Amaral through the courts was to stop the selling of his book,   telling the world they drugged their children and hid her body.   Plus saying their child was dead without proof,  and if you say you wouldn't have done the same then I wouldn't believe you.    You are quick to say you are reporting someone when  they are nasty to you on this forum,  let alone writing a book like the one Amaral wrote,  imagine if that book had been about YOU.

Amaral made the McCann's feel miserable and fearful,  he said they had found 100% DNA of Madeleine's which was a lie,   it must have frightened the life out of them thinking Madeleine was dead.   How much misery and fear do you think his book caused ?

This is all your opinion ,you don't know whether he was right or wrong.

Offline Lace

« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2017, 10:03:10 AM »
I expect his second book will be much the same as the first.    I am right they are wrong,  this is my theory SY are not investigating properly,   this is what they should be doing blah blah blah.   

Offline barrier

« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2017, 10:04:17 AM »
I expect his second book will be much the same as the first.    I am right they are wrong,  this is my theory SY are not investigating properly,   this is what they should be doing blah blah blah.

If he does?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

stephen25000

« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2017, 10:04:41 AM »
Someone made him?    He was taken off the case because he was slagging off the British police.

They were interfering in a case, in which they had no jurisdiction.

Remembering of course, until political interference in the case, the UK police advised the PJ to investigate the parents, then it changed for no apparent 'reason' to abduction, regardless of the fact there was no evidence of that.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 10:26:59 AM by stephen25000 »

Offline Lace

« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2017, 10:05:52 AM »
This is all your opinion ,you don't know whether he was right or wrong.

Well he got the drugging wrong,   Calpol is not a sedative.   

There is no way the McCann's could have staged an abduction in the short time offered to them.    Gerry was at the Tapas Bar when Kate give the alert.

Plus the idea of hiding your child's body in a cold place [where]  for weeks and then transporting her somewhere else is simply idiotic.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2017, 10:06:53 AM »

You think that is a good enough excuse.

Probably because of the interference from them

Offline Lace

« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2017, 10:07:40 AM »

Remembering of course, until political interefence in the case, the UK police advised the PJ to investigate the parents, then it changed for no apparent 'reason' to abduction, regardless of the fact there was no evidence of that.

Conspiracy was it?     For goodness sake!!!
« Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 02:38:57 PM by ShiningInLuz »

Offline kizzy

« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2017, 10:09:34 AM »
Well he got the drugging wrong,   Calpol is not a sedative.   

There is no way the McCann's could have staged an abduction in the short time offered to them.    Gerry was at the Tapas Bar when Kate give the alert.

Plus the idea of hiding your child's body in a cold place [where]  for weeks and then transporting her somewhere else is simply idiotic.

You may change your mind, when you read his new book.

Alfie

« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2017, 10:12:03 AM »
" no one knows what is going to be in it yet" , this is very true.
He might admit his failings, his errorrs and apologise to the McCann family for all the "pain and suffering" he caused them.
LOL, and pigs might fly.

stephen25000

« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2017, 10:15:38 AM »

Remembering of course, until political interefence in the case, the UK police advised the PJ to investigate the parents, then it changed for no apparent 'reason' to abduction, regardless of the fact there was no evidence of that.

Conspiracy was it?     For goodness sake!!!

There was clear cut political interefence in this case.

Blair and Brown.......
« Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 02:40:31 PM by ShiningInLuz »

Offline Benice

« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2017, 10:19:09 AM »
Someone made him come off the case, what would have happened if he had stayed on it - we will never know.

He caused his own departure by getting caught out breaking his own country's secrecy laws by slagging off the UK police behind their backs to a reporter.   

IOW  he was caught abusing his power as a policeman.  Even he knew he'd dropped a massive clanger, although for once he didn't blame the McCanns -  IIRC he blamed the weather.

I'm surprised you didn't know that.

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal