Author Topic: Australian Ch7 documentary claims new lead in search for missing Madeleine McCann.  (Read 36897 times)

Offline Eleanor

Infamy.  Infamy.  They've got it infamy.

Castigated as a supporter over there.  Castigated as a sceptic over here.

Infamy.  Infamy.  They've got it infamy.

*&*%£

It takes some doing getting it 100% wrong 100% of the time.  But take heart, you could have been banned from worse places.  I have.

Offline barrier

Where does that quote come from?
Daily Star printed version.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Robittybob1

Pat Brown had a lovely time digging around in Ancient Portuguese Burial Sites, although I've never been certain of what she was looking for.
She doesn't seem to have found it, whatever it was.  But she might have picked up a curse or two.
The curse of the PJ controller, also known as Goncalosis
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Admin

Any further disruption on this thread will invoke an instant ban.

Offline misty

There is a huge amount of knowledge and information about the case on CMOMM, a lot of it gathered by PeterMac and Bennett. It's not all correct and I don't agree with all their conclusions but the forum is very useful as a resource. Googling the case usually brings up that forum because they have recorded most of the important information which exists and discussed most of the questions which have emerged.

Ignoring or demonising the forum because of it's stance or it's membership is, in my opinion, a clear indication of bias. Balance involves looking at opinions from both sides, not just one side like the UK media.

I agree with much of your post as there is some useful information on the CMOMM, despite the fact various posters there weave their own myths from it. Whilst I have never joined that forum, nor will I ever, I do occasionally read it.
Anyone who believes the abduction theory is not welcome there - I see even Blacksmith is banned.

Offline Mr Gray

I agree with much of your post as there is some useful information on the CMOMM, despite the fact various posters there weave their own myths from it. Whilst I have never joined that forum, nor will I ever, I do occasionally read it.
Anyone who believes the abduction theory is not welcome there - I see even Blacksmith is banned.

The topic under discussion is whether Natasha Donne is balanced
As she has twice pointed readers to a blatantly sceptic site but never a supporters site then she obviously isnt

stephen25000

Thew bottom line as regards this topic is simple.

The program  was a fraud, from start to finish, and now the makers and host face legal action.

In my view, much deserved.

Offline Mr Gray

Thew bottom line as regards this topic is simple.

The program  was a fraud, from start to finish, and now the makers and host face legal action.

In my view, much deserved.

For me the programme presented a very truthful viewpoint
Amaral and brown made fools of themselves
As for legal action
Let's see
I don't think she has a leg to stand on .....based on my experience

Offline jassi

For me the programme presented a very truthful viewpoint
Amaral and brown made fools of themselves
As for legal action
Let's see
I don't think she has a leg to stand on .....based on my experience

You have a lot of experience with the Australian courts, do you?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

You have a lot of experience with the Australian courts, do you?

Experience with appearing on tv and the pitfalls involved

stephen25000

IMO, the key part of the program, from section 3 of the video posted on here on Sunday, was the video clip, we now know came from July the 24 th 2011.

The McCann's responses to the question just after 8 minutes and 22 seconds, speak volumes. IMO, of course.

The videos of Amaral and Brown were edited, clearly to their detriment, and it hasn't been acknowledged when Amaral's interview took place.

He has denied taking part in the program.

As to the interviewer. all she does is smirk.

Certainly not a professional approach, and her bias was obvious from the onset. It also, misinformed viewers, by mixing material from different years, and this was not pointed out.

Offline Mr Gray

IMO, the key part of the program, from section 3 of the video posted on here on Sunday, was the video clip, we now know came from July the 24 th 2011.

The McCann's responses to the question just after 8 minutes and 22 seconds, speak volumes. IMO, of course.

The videos of Amaral and Brown were edited, clearly to their detriment, and it hasn't been acknowledged when Amaral's interview took place.

He has denied taking part in the program.

As to the interviewer. all she does is smirk.

Certainly not a professional approach, and her bias was obvious from the onset. It also, misinformed viewers, by mixing material from different years, and this was not pointed out.

It's all just opinion
Amarals video was extremely unfactual but I haven't seen any criticism of that

Offline G-Unit

As she has twice pointed readers to a blatantly sceptic site but never a supporters site then she obviously isnt

Was Kandohla demonstrating her bias too, telling her readers where to see Amaral's documentary?

The heartbroken parents face fresh turmoil after a controversial TV documentary based on ex-cop Goncalo Amaral’s shocking book ‘The Truth of The Lie’ emerged on YouTube.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2878185/kate-gerry-mccann-sue-video-blaming-maddies-disappearance/
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Alfie

Only because he's been so rude about Tony Bennett and his flunkies.  @)(++(*

Offline ShiningInLuz

The topic is the Australian C7 documentary.

And it would help if you spelled Natasha Donn's name correctly.

8((()*/
What's up, old man?