Author Topic: Professors, experts & police creating false reports, documents and WS's.  (Read 4977 times)

Offline puglove

John:
I am glad you regard Julie Mugford as the clincher.
I am also enormously pleased that David 1819 can post a rejoinder so speedily.
We all have common ground now, this case is far too important to languish, it reverberates around the world.
Solve this, solve a multitude.
Watch the Lundy case implode with forensics that are similar to this, and leave the Mugfords gasping like goldfish in an empty tank.

Ah, Samson. Lord of all twonkery. Cheers for putting your kiss of death on IA. You must be so proud.

a) Just to say, as a sideline, I trim and clip dogs and horses. It's what I do. You're well overdue for a shearing.

b) Please explain how Sheila massacred her entire family and didn't plaster her prints ALL over the gun. ALL the different parts of the gun. How could that happen?

c) Expirated blood. Now, I'm not sure if you understand what that means. You've been so busy taking the piss out of people who have looked deeply into this case for many moons, and presuming that you have found some sort of secret, you have overlooked the obvious.
There is no secret to this case. Bamber was a cold, callous, black-hearted b......... He still is. And he so nearly got away with it. JUST like Mick Philpott.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline puglove

Ah!! FAO JaneyJ on blue. I missed a trick there. You're right, Philpott dragged his awful partner into the mix, just like Bamber tried to drag Julie. The crocodile tears. The pretence. The greed.

Bamber was so stupid that he thought that no one would notice that he wasn't grieving, just pig-greedy for cash and stuff. So dim that he thought that no one would notice when he put his feet up on Ralph's desk and swanked.

So greedy that he tried to sell Sheila's pictures. What a worm. Thank goodness that, whatever a spiteful old bat thinks, he'll rot in prison. And die.

Offline puglove

AND....

ngb. Stop enabling Mike. It's weird. And stop having phone sex with Stephanie Hall. We all know what you're up to.

%£&)**#