Author Topic: Is This True? ""partial footwear mark" found just outside Madeleine's bedroom"?  (Read 12569 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Amaral said he received such a report from the FSS.  Refer to Sky's Martin Brunt report.

From 1.35

Where does amaral say this.... He also says Eddie discovered a cadaver under a slab of concrete in Jersey... Not true of course

Offline G-Unit

Could we have a cite.... I don't think there will be a cite because I don't think it's true.... Just lies from Levy... Imo

Brunt said there was blood splatter and 100 % match to Maddie... All rubbish

The claim in these stories seems to be that the FSS leaked to the UK media.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

The claim by who.. Hi de ho

Offline Robittybob1

Size 5?

Well that aint a man; it aint Kate, she has big feet from pictures and height: It aint the little ones.   So what woman ... or youth is it?

Anyway, was there any blood component in it ?   If it was the forensic powder being walked about, then the footprint happened after the event.

Without certain knowledge that it was blood, (and not make believe ... there was plenty of that around at the time) my feeling is that it is another myth.
BUT keep it on the back boiler, in case there is a remote chance it is of importance.   Dont think so personally.
Here is a list of shoe sizes  https://www.leftlanesports.com/popup_shoesize.htm
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

Do you have a cite or evidence  to support that claim

Offline Robittybob1

What are we to make of all of this?   There can only be so many scenarios, either the forensics report did exist showing these blood stained footprints or it didn't.  Would the British media be so callous as to invent such a story?

Was this in effect yet another example of the FSS leaking preliminary reports which never made it to the files or was the entire thing a worthless media invention intended to smear the parents?
What I have found from this study was that the GMB site had reported the shoe print had been found outside the bedroom window, whereas all the articles on the topic had the shoe print found internal to the apartment.

There were no pools of blood in the apartment for the person to walk through to get blood on the shoe, so they tended to say it came in on the shoe from outside somewhere.

So in some way I was heartened by these reports as it supported the theory that Madeleine had been injured whilst out of the building, and I thought Kate or one of the other women might have brought the blood in on their shoes as Kate did her check or when they returned to check out what Kate was saying after the alarm was raised.

[I was incorrect here- only the MOJ forum says it was outside the window.]
« Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 11:19:04 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

I don't think there ever was, a leaked preliminary  report....
But there was lots of false stories to smear the parents

Could we have a cite fir this leaked preliminary  report..
Could you put it on the list Rob
Angelo is just raising a genuine question.
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

Angelo is just raising a genuine question.

He isn't... He is talking  about a leaked preliminary  report.... Leaked by the FSS.... That's a, serious accusation.. There doesn't seem anything real to support this

Offline Robittybob1

He isn't... He is talking  about a leaked preliminary  report.... Leaked by the FSS.... That's a, serious accusation.. There doesn't seem anything real to support this
Could we have a cite.... I don't think there will be a cite because I don't think it's true.... Just lies from Levy... Imo

Brunt said there was blood splatter and 100 % match to Maddie... All rubbish
You've had your cite.  Whether it was a bluff or for real, the police are allowed to lie in order to put pressure on suspects.   One way or other the PJ told Martin Brunt they had an interim report.  That is all we know.  I have not seen a copy of it.    I would love to see the copy too.
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

You've had your cite.  Whether it was a bluff or for real, the police are allowed to lie in order to put pressure on suspects.   One way or other the PJ told Martin Brunt they had an interim report.  That is all we know.  I have not seen a copy of it.    I would love to see the copy too.

There has been no cite that mentions a leaked  preliminary report from the FSS... Which indicates, there never was one

Offline Robittybob1

There has been no cite that mentions a leaked  preliminary report from the FSS... Which indicates, there never was one
So the answer to Angelo's question is NO.  Had he said leaked by the PJ I might have to say yes.
Moderation

Offline Angelo222

There were three claims, firstly the Evening Standard claimed that they had seen a FSS report claiming bloodied footprints. Secondly we had the claim by Amaral that the initial results of forensic tests issued to the PJ contained damning evidence but that the subsequent report didn't. Thirdly we had the claims by Brunt relating to the blood and DNA which no doubt relate back to Amaral.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

The original coordinator in the case is on record saying there was so you either believe him or not.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Robittybob1

There were three claims, firstly the Evening Standard claimed that they had seen a FSS report claiming bloodied footprints. Secondly we had the claim by Amaral that the initial results of forensic tests issued to the PJ contained damning evidence but that the subsequent report didn't. Thirdly we had the claims by Brunt relating to the blood and DNA which no doubt relate back to Amaral.
That is why I think this report is significant.  If the FSS issued a report of a blooded shoe print size 5-6 coming from inside the apartment, even if the blood DNA was inconclusive (as to being from Madeleine),  the blood still had to come from somewhere.
If Kate didn't wear size 5-6 shoes, then it was on someone else's shoe.  But it still came in and the blood was still fresh enough to run down, to be smudged onto the floor.

That to me is like a little breakthrough in this case.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 01:07:47 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline ShiningInLuz

That is why I think this report is significant.  If the FSS issued a report of a blooded shoe print size 5-6.  inside the apartment even if the blood DNA was inconclusive (as to being from Madeleine)  the blood still had to come from somewhere.
If Kate didn't wear size 5-6 shoes it was on someone else's shoe.  But it still came in and the blood was still fresh enough to run down, to be smudged onto the floor.

That to me is like a little breakthrough in this case.
How can you be a mod and perpetuate such myths?

Cite for a bloody shoe print, please.

Don't bother, there wasn't a bloody shoe print.
What's up, old man?