Author Topic: A Good, Bad or Average Theory What's The Difference?  (Read 171694 times)

Online Eleanor

Re: A Good, Bad or Average Theory What's The Difference?
« Reply #1785 on: June 14, 2020, 05:09:42 PM »
There are two differing accounts of the length of time he spent in Appt 5A.

Who watched the Mini Tennis is another example....

There isn't one set agreed timeline.... which is normal.... but that's why we can't be exactly sure who was at the table and at what time.

Five Seconds.  Five Minutes.  What do you think he did while he was there?

Offline sadie

« Reply #1786 on: June 14, 2020, 05:53:09 PM »
Now that’s how you normally hold a child.

Yes, an awake child who can hold his head up, so not needing shoulder support as a sleeping child would.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1787 on: June 14, 2020, 06:26:22 PM »
Mr Smith's sighting was on 3rd May in PdL, Mr McClusky's on 5th May in Alvor.
So ???  It doesn't alter the fact that both men made exactly the same mistaken identification of Gerry after months of media coverage featuring him ... but only after he and Kate were made suspects in Madeleine's disappearance.
Nor is there anything to say that the man seen on the third could might not have been the same man seen on the fifth.

Almost word for word they identified a man who was proved to be elsewhere when Mr Smith saw his man on the 3rd and the PJ already knew who the man was Mr McCluskey saw on the 5th ... but they both made the same error.

The reason why is very obvious to me ... I'm surprised you can't see it.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1788 on: June 14, 2020, 06:30:28 PM »
So ???  It doesn't alter the fact that both men made exactly the same mistaken identification of Gerry after months of media coverage featuring him ... but only after he and Kate were made suspects in Madeleine's disappearance.
Nor is there anything to say that the man seen on the third could might not have been the same man seen on the fifth.

Almost word for word they identified a man who was proved to be elsewhere when Mr Smith saw his man on the 3rd and the PJ already knew who the man was Mr McCluskey saw on the 5th ... but they both made the same error.

The reason why is very obvious to me ... I'm surprised you can't see it.

One of them was identified and ruled out.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1789 on: June 14, 2020, 07:51:33 PM »
One of them was identified and ruled out.

Yes ... I have said that ... and at the time Mr McCluskey did not know that.  All he knew was that Madeleine's father had been made a suspect in Madeleine's disappearance and when he saw the family descending the plane steps on their return home it immediately reminded him of the man and woman he had seen.
In my opinion it is fortunate indeed that the PJ had identified the Ukrainian man.  Imagine how that would have panned out if the PJ had had two identical identifications by two different men to play with

Snip
Dated 12/09/2007
The events of the past week or so, with the McCanns being very much in the news, have triggered my memory in relation to the incident.

I've agonised for days over whether or not to contact the police about this because it is a terrible thing to accuse somebody of. It had just not crossed my mind that the child?s parents could in some way be involved in her disappearance.

I have watched a good deal of news coverage about the McCanns over the past week or so. Another thing which has played on my mind is the coverage of Mr McCann walking off the aeroplane holding one of his young children. The way he was holding the child over his left shoulder reminded me of the man carrying the child from the white van in Portugal.

Although I could not describe the male I'd seen in Portugal because he had his back to me, it was the particular way Mr. McCann held the child that made me think. He held the child over his left shoulder with his left arm supporting the child?s weight.    https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/RI_Mc.htm
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1790 on: June 14, 2020, 08:24:25 PM »
I know you never want Smithman to be found! It's just desperation to be still peddling that and Tannerman when both have been ruled out!
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1791 on: June 14, 2020, 09:44:32 PM »
Yes ... I have said that ... and at the time Mr McCluskey did not know that.  All he knew was that Madeleine's father had been made a suspect in Madeleine's disappearance and when he saw the family descending the plane steps on their return home it immediately reminded him of the man and woman he had seen.
In my opinion it is fortunate indeed that the PJ had identified the Ukrainian man.  Imagine how that would have panned out if the PJ had had two identical identifications by two different men to play with

Snip
Dated 12/09/2007
The events of the past week or so, with the McCanns being very much in the news, have triggered my memory in relation to the incident.

I've agonised for days over whether or not to contact the police about this because it is a terrible thing to accuse somebody of. It had just not crossed my mind that the child?s parents could in some way be involved in her disappearance.

I have watched a good deal of news coverage about the McCanns over the past week or so. Another thing which has played on my mind is the coverage of Mr McCann walking off the aeroplane holding one of his young children. The way he was holding the child over his left shoulder reminded me of the man carrying the child from the white van in Portugal.

Although I could not describe the male I'd seen in Portugal because he had his back to me, it was the particular way Mr. McCann held the child that made me think. He held the child over his left shoulder with his left arm supporting the child?s weight.    https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/RI_Mc.htm

Strangely you never quote everything Mr McClusky said;

Having viewed recent news footage of Mrs McCann I am now almost certain that she is the female I described as being in a distressed state. I say this because of her slight build, high cheekbones and her eyes and hairstyle.
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/RI_Mc.htm

He saw her from close up too, not just from a distance and from behind like with her husband. He tried to speak to her, but needed the young couple to interpret. He still thought it might be Kate McCann though.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1792 on: June 15, 2020, 12:05:44 AM »
Strangely you never quote everything Mr McClusky said;

Having viewed recent news footage of Mrs McCann I am now almost certain that she is the female I described as being in a distressed state. I say this because of her slight build, high cheekbones and her eyes and hairstyle.
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/RI_Mc.htm

He saw her from close up too, not just from a distance and from behind like with her husband. He tried to speak to her, but needed the young couple to interpret. He still thought it might be Kate McCann though.
There is nothing strange about it.
No mistake was compounded about Kate but there sure was one about Gerry and a very dangerous one at that.  Mr Smith only saw a man.  And his description of that man was the mirror image of the description given by Mr McCluskey.
Two men who didn't know each other had a sighting of a man and a child who both thought could have been a missing little girl.  The missing child's parents were made suspects in her disappearance after which when both men saw the father carrying his son downstairs both agonisingly and unbeknown to each other 'recognised' him as the man they saw.
I can see the implications of that even if you can't.

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #1793 on: June 15, 2020, 12:18:29 AM »
Five Seconds.  Five Minutes.  What do you think he did while he was there?

They can't even decide between them if he went in or not!!