Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 400315 times)

Offline Lace

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #1230 on: July 01, 2020, 11:16:17 AM »
OFGS in a perfect world yes.

but we are not in a perfect world them as Dr should know that.

They were not even at home...  in a strange place..the buck lies with them.

They abandoned the children with no care....with no care what would happen imo accidents crying alone bla bla

They had no right to leave them in the first place.- its the mcc they relied on to keep safe.

Many people leave their children alone on holiday.   Tents have no locks and people go to BBQ's leaving their young children alone in tents.   People go to sleep on beaches and leave their children playing by the sea.   People go to sleep or go to the bar on holidays and leave their children in the pool.   They don't think someone will abduct their child do they?  The McCann's made a decision along with their friends to a check on their children while they had dinner just down the road.  It was a holiday destination it was quiet it was supposed to be child friendly.   There was a monster on the prowl,  it wasn't the McCann's fault this person was out to take a child.  Stop passing the buck.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1231 on: July 01, 2020, 11:39:29 AM »

It didn't stop Kate from searching the apartment,  hoping she was wrong,  Gerry also searched the apartment.

The Police wanted the timeline.

Who said the police wanted a timeline? Was it the person who decided to sit down and write one out on Madeleine's sticker book? What time was that and where was it done?

According to Inspector Martins he and Barreiras arrived at 00:40/00:50, and the first thing they did was clear the apartment, inviting everyone except the McCanns to leave.
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/VITOR_MARTINS.htm#p15p3862

According to Russell O'Brien they didn't leave immediately, he and David Payne sat down with Gerry and produced the timeline;

Clarified who made the time line handed to Portuguese officers- I had written it- both copies, in consultation with Dave and Gerry.  It was written 02:00-03:00hours in Gerry’s room.
https://mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/RUSSELL-OBRIEN_ROGATORY.htm
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Lace

« Reply #1232 on: July 01, 2020, 04:52:06 PM »
Who said the police wanted a timeline? Was it the person who decided to sit down and write one out on Madeleine's sticker book? What time was that and where was it done?

According to Inspector Martins he and Barreiras arrived at 00:40/00:50, and the first thing they did was clear the apartment, inviting everyone except the McCanns to leave.
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/VITOR_MARTINS.htm#p15p3862

According to Russell O'Brien they didn't leave immediately, he and David Payne sat down with Gerry and produced the timeline;

Clarified who made the time line handed to Portuguese officers- I had written it- both copies, in consultation with Dave and Gerry.  It was written 02:00-03:00hours in Gerry’s room.
https://mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/RUSSELL-OBRIEN_ROGATORY.htm

In one of their statements,  they ask the Police Officer if they should get the media involved and the Police officer looking at the timeline said 'this is what we want'.   I can't remember whose statement it was in so I will have to look through them all.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1233 on: July 01, 2020, 05:36:31 PM »
In one of their statements,  they ask the Police Officer if they should get the media involved and the Police officer looking at the timeline said 'this is what we want'.   I can't remember whose statement it was in so I will have to look through them all.

I think it was O’Brien.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Lace

« Reply #1234 on: July 01, 2020, 06:07:44 PM »
I think it was O’Brien.

Yes it was Faith I've found it -

But anyway Dave PAYNE said to, erm, there were two members of the PJ had arrived, there was a guy I remember being almost shaved bald head, quite dark complexion, and a second one who we kind of nicknamed ‘baby face’ who did our fingerprinting about a week later, erm, and those two were there and Dave was, was saying, you know, ‘Shouldn’t we’, you know, ‘Why are we sitting here, shouldn’t you be on the radio, shouldn’t there be more people here, shouldn’t there be’, you know, ‘this should be on the radio, it should be on the television’ and, erm, I recall ‘baby face’ or his colleague saying ‘No media’, and, you know, and that was full-stop and then turning round to me writing the timeline and saying ‘That’s what we want’, fair enough.  Erm, huh, and that’s really it. 

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1235 on: July 01, 2020, 06:49:09 PM »

It was Russell's justification for producing the timeline, but if they were all chucked out of 5A when the PJ arrived how could they be sitting at the table writing timelines over an hour later?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1236 on: July 01, 2020, 08:13:12 PM »
Funny how all the exact times they later produced were nowhere to be seen on those first timelines  *%87
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1237 on: July 01, 2020, 08:16:49 PM »
Funny how all the exact times they later produced were nowhere to be seen on those first timelines  *%87
Funny that bossy, insistent Gerry didn’t insist they wrote down 10.13 as the time Kate raised the alarm isn’t it?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1238 on: July 01, 2020, 08:27:20 PM »
First timelines show that Jane saw a stranger carrying a child after Gerry had found the bedroom door had moved.

Get that evil abductor Tannerman! Oh wait it wasn't him  @)(++(*
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline sadie

« Reply #1239 on: July 02, 2020, 02:21:34 AM »
What didn’t happen is that Tanner walked past a Gerry without being seen. I’ve walked up that pavement...seen who narrow it is....seen how quiet it is at that time of night...have seen sound travels. Like Wilkins I’d say it’s impossible that it happened as she said.

I've walked that street too and seen just how wide it is at that particular spot.  I have also checked it on Google Earth and it measures 2.3 metres in that entrance to the walkway which the were standing near..  That is over 7'6" wide …. or in other terms the width is over a foot wider than the length of a modern bed.

Additionally to that, Gerry was standing with one foot on the kerb and the other foot in the road.   Jez and pushchair were entirely in the road.  As Gerrys weight would be centralized over his feet, his body would be mainly over the road.   So a good 7 feet of space behind him.

Why mislead, Faith ?   What's in it for you ?

Any one can check my measurements on Google Earth.   The map dated 3/15/2015 is very clear

Offline sadie

« Reply #1240 on: July 02, 2020, 02:25:45 AM »
What didn’t happen is that Tanner walked past a Gerry without being seen. I’ve walked up that pavement...seen who narrow it is....seen how quiet it is at that time of night...have seen sound travels. Like Wilkins I’d say it’s impossible that it happened as she said.

Oh and whilst we are at it, where did Jez Wilkins say that it was impossible ?   I don't remember him using those words.  Cite, if you don't mind Faith.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #1241 on: July 02, 2020, 08:48:02 AM »

So you say...

I take what strangers claim from behind their computer monitors with a pinch of salt

Perhaps you could supply some photographs of when you were there? Guarantee you won’t...

And everyone takes photos on holiday or when abroad

And, actually, Gerry was chatting to tennis partner and had his back to the apartment when Jane Tanner walked past. Why should he have noticed her? And why would she have shouted out “Hello” interrupting his conversation when they were going back to the Tapas Bar minutes later?

You don’t even know what shoes she was wearing: she could have been wearing flat pumps that don’t make a sound

Jane Tanner also noticed the man carrying a child who eventually came forward, whereas Gerry and his acquaintance didn’t. I don’t know about you, but when I’m chatting to someone facing them I’m not turning my head around looking behind me...

Besides being rude, it’s abnormal.
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #1242 on: July 02, 2020, 08:52:50 AM »
This is the common 'go to', how the PJ essentially ruined a 'crime scene'.
Well guess what, in a missing child case that apartment should have looked like the aftermath of a tornado, not the orderly scene that the PJ photographed, with just about everything in situ.
So maybe they know more than me and exercised restraint when searching, as I'd have ransacked the place immediately. And next door.

The apartment had hardly anything in it except beds, wardrobes and a fitted kitchen.

Did you expect the police to empty all the bedside cabinet drawers and kitchen cutlery drawers?

Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline Lace

« Reply #1243 on: July 02, 2020, 09:14:48 AM »
Cigarette ash everywhere?

It led to a crime scene contamination by up to 50 people. Cleaners washed bed sheets and ash from officers’ cigarettes was found in evidence samples. The 2005 rape inquiry was abandoned after just five months.

Offline misty

« Reply #1244 on: July 02, 2020, 01:12:04 PM »
So you say...

I take what strangers claim from behind their computer monitors with a pinch of salt

Perhaps you could supply some photographs of when you were there? Guarantee you won’t...

And everyone takes photos on holiday or when abroad

And, actually, Gerry was chatting to tennis partner and had his back to the apartment when Jane Tanner walked past. Why should he have noticed her? And why would she have shouted out “Hello” interrupting his conversation when they were going back to the Tapas Bar minutes later?

You don’t even know what shoes she was wearing: she could have been wearing flat pumps that don’t make a sound

Jane Tanner also noticed the man carrying a child who eventually came forward, whereas Gerry and his acquaintance didn’t. I don’t know about you, but when I’m chatting to someone facing them I’m not turning my head around looking behind me...

Besides being rude, it’s abnormal.

Faithlilly's photos are featured on Pamalam (GerryMcCannsBlogs) https://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/Faithlilly.htm

However I disagree with her claim that Jane could not have passed behind Gerry on the pavement without him noticing.