Author Topic: Crecheman's identity finally revealed  (Read 50587 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Crecheman's identity finally revealed
« Reply #465 on: May 14, 2018, 08:37:47 PM »
You need to ask why didn't the police believe Tanner?

Because the police had proof maddie  died in the apartment  and the parents covered up the, death

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #466 on: May 14, 2018, 08:40:38 PM »
I asked the question through puzzlement as to why Jane Tanner would have mentioned Murat or if you like Murat's.
Barrier raised the issue and could perhaps give an appropriate answer.

Snip
Meanwhile a man appeared ( * ) carrying a child (**), with a hurried walk, it being this detail together with the fact that the child dressed in pyjamas, without being wrapped up in a blanket, that caught her attention. She only managed to see him from the side, with the child in his arms. She noticed the individual's presence exactly when she had just passed by Gerry and Jez who were talking, having seen this person step off the pavement that borders on the apartment block where they were staying and rapidly cross the road.

The entrance to the apartment building (1) is exactly at the place (street) where the individual appeared from.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JANE-TANNER.htm
Barrier did not raise a possible connection to Murat's - that was Eleanor.
Barrier did not raise a possible connection to Casa Liliana - from memory that was you.

Reread the thread from Eleanor's comment.  Barrier has been striving today to make clear that he made no such connections.
What's up, old man?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #467 on: May 14, 2018, 08:43:16 PM »
Professional expertise, I would say
Have the PJ found to be accurate over this matter?  Going along that bit of road Jane saw Gerry, Jez and possibly Totman so in some way she has ended up being more right than anyone else.
We are just guessing when we say she should have been able to recognise Totman.  Maybe it is the other way around "Totman" should have looked around and said hello to Jane.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 08:46:06 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #468 on: May 14, 2018, 08:45:03 PM »
Because the police had proof maddie  died in the apartment  and the parents covered up the, death
Are you sure about what you say there Davel?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline jassi

« Reply #469 on: May 14, 2018, 08:47:01 PM »
Have the PJ found to be accurate over this matter.  Going along that bit of road Jane saw Gerry Jez and possibly Totman so in some way she has ended up being more right than anyone else. We are guessing when we say she should have been able to recognise Totman.  Maybe it is the other way around "Totman" should have looked around and said hello to Jane.

As no one appears to have proved Tannerman was an abductor it would seem to me that Tanner was anything but correct and PJ were correct in their dismissal of her sighting,an opinion OG also seem to have come to. All IMO, of course.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #470 on: May 14, 2018, 08:53:08 PM »
Are you sure about what you say there Davel?
According  to amaral it's, true... It's in his book and documentary

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #471 on: May 14, 2018, 08:57:30 PM »
Jane Tanner said that she saw a man carrying a child from the direction of Block 4, towards the house of Robert Murat.  This has been discussed at great length, so No Cite needed.

We do NOT now know this to be Dr. Totman.

The source.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #472 on: May 14, 2018, 08:58:28 PM »
As no one appears to have proved Tannerman was an abductor it would seem to me that Tanner was anything but correct and PJ were correct in their dismissal of her sighting,an opinion OG also seem to have come to. All IMO, of course.
I thought the forum had made it clear that it is not Jane saying she saw an abduction in progress.  Jane saw a man and OG have agreed with her and say that man was in the end possibly Totman, and no one appears to be pointing the finger at Totman because he says it was his own child that he was carrying.
Although Jane sees Totman apparently going in a direction that does not fit to the story of taking the daughter back from the night creche.
I would like Totman to explain what he was doing at what time and in what direction?
Moderation

Offline John

« Reply #473 on: May 14, 2018, 09:03:12 PM »
I think if the man Jane saw had been Dr Totman she would have recognised him and would have said so. The fact she didn't suggests he was not the man she had seen.  That is dependant on if she had known him by sight.

That could very well be the case but surely SY would have checked with her about this?  Jane might not have seen his face but she did get a reasonable look at the rest of him and the garments he and the child were wearing.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 10:57:17 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #474 on: May 14, 2018, 09:19:00 PM »
That could very well be the case but surely SY would have checked with her about this?  Jane might not have seen his face but she did get a reasonable look at the rest of him and the garments he and the child were wearing.
I think they would have been remiss if they hadn't.  She could even have had sight of him which might explain why he was dressed as he was in the press photos confirming his existence. 
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #475 on: May 15, 2018, 08:19:17 PM »
There is no point in doing a reconstruction of Jane passing Gerry and Jez on this pavement without being noticed as the answer is obvious. They need to stop laughing first before seriously considering it  @)(++(*

Jane saw Totman in a different way - my first thought is from a much further distance away than she said to not recognise him.

Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.