Author Topic: Was the crime scene contaminated?  (Read 10619 times)

Offline TTSOFAFM

Re: Was the crime scene contaminated?
« Reply #60 on: June 03, 2013, 10:08:02 PM »
So, though she has frequently made the claim that the McCanns trashed the crime scene before the Police arrived she has abjectly failed to provide any evidence to back up that claim.

Why am I not surprised?

Perhaps the truth is she has none?
Are you hard of HEARING??? the PP stated such, NOT just ME, the Mccanns and friends have also declared such, I seriously suggest you take your medication for the day as its wearing off

I have given you links to where it states in the files that the crime scene was not preserved by the Police, could you quote me from the files the part where the PP says the McCanns, their family and friends contaminated the crime scene?

Offline gilet

Re: Was the crime scene contaminated?
« Reply #61 on: June 03, 2013, 10:08:10 PM »
So, though she has frequently made the claim that the McCanns trashed the crime scene before the Police arrived she has abjectly failed to provide any evidence to back up that claim.

Why am I not surprised?

Perhaps the truth is she has none?
Are you hard of HEARING??? the PP stated such, NOT just ME, the Mccanns and friends have also declared such, I seriously suggest you take your medication for the day as its wearing off

Not hard of hearing at all. I am currently listening to the News.

However I am not blind either and like all other readers here we can see quite clearly that you have not managed to provide any evidence for your claims.

You have blathered about there being evidence but have shown none at all.

Now, what actual forensic (or other) evidence is there in the files for the contamination of the scene of crime prior to the police arrival which you claim occurred?