Author Topic: Amaral's OWN Private Investigation  (Read 37612 times)

Offline Eleanor

Re: Amaral's OWN Private Investigation
« Reply #150 on: June 04, 2013, 06:44:33 PM »
There are loads about these type of robberies - these are only some examples. I'm quite surprised that not everybody is aware of it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1302917/Gassed-beds-Riviera-robbers-Terrifying-ordeal-British-tourists-falling-victim-Mediterranean-gang-crimewave.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1560520/Beware-sleeping-gas-gang-caravanners-told.html

http://metro.co.uk/2011/08/12/brazen-thieves-use-sleeping-gas-to-sedate-victims-in-luxury-spain-homes-111590/

http://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/2009/08/14/nerja-sleeping-gas-robbery/
I can't find nothing serious in the French media about those gangs. Victims think they were gassed because they woke up dizzy, vomiting, etc. No specific gas is named. Anyhow gas in the air takes time to work, it wasn't the modus operandi in Madeleine's case.

A double negative does not make for good translating.

Offline Mrs. B

« Reply #151 on: June 04, 2013, 06:45:46 PM »
Sorry, but you think they'd tell you what gas was used & how to get hold of it? Of course, that'd be helpful for other gangs who weren't up to speed yet, but hardly likely. Anyway, there are warning on pages of several countries' foreign departments so yes, it happens.

Also, what do you know about the MO in Madeleine's case? Like the rest of us, you weren't there.

AnneGuedes

« Reply #152 on: June 04, 2013, 06:55:06 PM »
Sorry, but you think they'd tell you what gas was used & how to get hold of it? Of course, that'd be helpful for other gangs who weren't up to speed yet, but hardly likely. Anyway, there are warning on pages of several countries' foreign departments so yes, it happens.

Also, what do you know about the MO in Madeleine's case? Like the rest of us, you weren't there.
Apparently, as you said yourself, those gases are easy to find, then those who use them wouldn't learn nothing.
Mrs B, are you kidding with "like the rest of us, you weren't there" ?
Somebody was.
The modus operandi is interesting, don't you think ? I've no idea what it was, but it wasn't gas : no device, no mask, no time.

Offline Mrs. B

« Reply #153 on: June 04, 2013, 07:01:02 PM »
Somebody was.

Pardon? Like the rest of us, as in posters on this forum, surely, you are not suggesting that any of the members were in that room?

AnneGuedes

« Reply #154 on: June 04, 2013, 07:36:33 PM »
Somebody was.

Pardon? Like the rest of us, as in posters on this forum, surely, you are not suggesting that any of the members were in that room?
Come on, Mrs B. ! You first suggested that I had nothing to say about the MO because "I wasn't there". It seems it wasn't as obvious as that, since you felt like saying it. Hence my "are you kidding ?"
No, I wasn't in that room (but I'm interested in the MO)
No, I don't suspect anyone.

Offline Mrs. B

« Reply #155 on: June 04, 2013, 07:38:20 PM »
Somebody was.

Come on, Mrs B. ! You first suggested that I had nothing to say about the MO because "I wasn't there". It seems it wasn't as obvious as that, since you felt like saying it. Hence my "are you kidding ?"

Phew, just wanted to make sure, I know I misunderstood you once before. Just didn't want to repeat the mistake :)

AnneGuedes

« Reply #156 on: June 04, 2013, 07:43:12 PM »
Somebody was.

Phew, just wanted to make sure, I know I misunderstood you once before. Just didn't want to repeat the mistake :)
It's all right, Mrs B. I'm sorry you misunderstood me once before, I had no idea of this. Sometimes I don't express myself clearly. I can even confess that sometimes I don't understand my own writings (not on this forum and in French) !

Offline Mrs. B

« Reply #157 on: June 04, 2013, 08:02:42 PM »
Not a problem, most likely partly my error as well.