Author Topic: UK to create its own Human Rights Laws.  (Read 3095 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: UK to create its own Human Rights Laws.
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2020, 09:06:14 PM »
8)><(

I am so sorry.... you didn't find any answers in google did you?  aw

It cheers me up no end that there are no criminals and murderers in the country claiming asylum who have human rights lawyers fighting their causes.

Thank you for sharing that Davel phew!

but wait...https://www.ukmigrationlawyers.com/deportation-of-convicted-criminals.html

These lawyers do it for free...or fee  just ask.

Do you really think you've discovered the well kept secret that lawyers charge for their services...do you think no one was aware of that

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2020, 09:32:27 PM »
Do you really think you've discovered the well kept secret that lawyers charge for their services...do you think no one was aware of that

Oh Look... you missed the piont. as per usual.

People are under the impression, as you obviously were, that Human rights lawyers are wonderful people helping the underdogs- Well.... there ya go.  Swanning of to far flung places being paid by what ever foundation to assist these poor women in Iraq... at the same time  assisting the people who committed war crimes against them.

Isis brides are not innocent bystanders to the heinous crimes they committed to isis slaves- they have human rights too if you please.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2020, 09:39:29 PM »

People are under the impression, as you obviously were, that Human rights lawyers are wonderful people helping the underdogs- Well.... there ya go.  Swanning of to far flung places being paid by what ever foundation to assist these poor women in Iraq... at the same time  assisting the people who committed war crimes against them.

Isis brides are not innocent bystanders to the heinous crimes they committed to isis slaves- they have human rights too if you please.
You don't have a clue what impression I'm under..
All human rights lawyers are not the same...there was a large legal company associated with the Iraq war exploiting legal aid but there are some..like.Clooney fighting for the rights of the weakest in society...nothing to do with the McCann's case ...

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2020, 07:44:51 AM »

Imo your argumnets are worthless and poorly thought through. Its not the lawyers who are wrong its the law and thats why Boris wants to cease the UK's agreemnet to the current ECHR law.
It odesnt matter how evil or guilty someone is they have to be represented by a lawyer when prosecuted...if they couldnt get a lawyer how could they be tried?

Think about it and I'm sure you will agree with me.....and I didn't need google...it's just common sense.

i'm actually glad the lawyers stopped the deportation of the recent criminals ...if they hadn't we would be seeing claims for compensation that would no doubt be successful.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2020, 07:55:26 AM by Davel »

« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2020, 11:27:35 PM »
Imo your argumnets are worthless and poorly thought through. Its not the lawyers who are wrong its the law and thats why Boris wants to cease the UK's agreemnet to the current ECHR law.
It odesnt matter how evil or guilty someone is they have to be represented by a lawyer when prosecuted...if they couldnt get a lawyer how could they be tried?

Think about it and I'm sure you will agree with me.....and I didn't need google...it's just common sense.

i'm actually glad the lawyers stopped the deportation of the recent criminals ...if they hadn't we would be seeing claims for compensation that would no doubt be successful.

It isn't Boris who wants to change the law it is a genuine complaint by many British subjects who are sick of paying out to help criminals and terrorists who it seems have more rights to kill than the victims they kill.

You are talking about lawyers defending people accused of crimes- I am talking people who have no right to be in this country and we don't want them here using up tax payers money which could be better spent on tackling poverty!

The point I made is real. The ISIS brides and their husbands /cousins/ brothers are here in this country living a nice life thanks to Human rights lawyers. What are they doing exactly about the sex slaves of Isis these wonderful Human rights/celebrities lawyers?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2020, 06:41:38 PM »
It isn't Boris who wants to change the law it is a genuine complaint by many British subjects who are sick of paying out to help criminals and terrorists who it seems have more rights to kill than the victims they kill.

You are talking about lawyers defending people accused of crimes- I am talking people who have no right to be in this country and we don't want them here using up tax payers money which could be better spent on tackling poverty!

The point I made is real. The ISIS brides and their husbands /cousins/ brothers are here in this country living a nice life thanks to Human rights lawyers. What are they doing exactly about the sex slaves of Isis these wonderful Human rights/celebrities lawyers?

boris wants to change the law...afaik he has said so after the debacle of the recent failed deportaions. unfortunately under current law many undesirables do have the right to be here but hopefully this govt may well act to change things '''despite protests from the labour party.

again...its the law thats wrong not the lawyers. as regards the sex slaves of isis they are being represented by the so called show biz lawyer you are criticising...Amal Clooney

« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2020, 09:24:09 PM »
boris wants to change the law...afaik he has said so after the debacle of the recent failed deportaions. unfortunately under current law many undesirables do have the right to be here but hopefully this govt may well act to change things '''despite protests from the labour party.

again...its the law thats wrong not the lawyers. as regards the sex slaves of isis they are being represented by the so called show biz lawyer you are criticising...Amal Clooney

They are NOT being represented by  Clooney at all.  These women's' abhorrent suffering was reported by many people to all governments way before Clooney got involved. she didn't dare venture into ISIS country where some did under cover to find out what was going on.

It is just a photo opportunity to go and meet these poor vulnerable broken women , dressed in her designer  gear,.

It is the same in Africa. To self promote oneself as a compassionate,caring and displaying empathy for those poor black babies dying. The foundation darling they need money for the foundation darlings AKA charity AKA big business!  Vile and reprehensible IMO.

I only chose Clooney and Blair as two I know of.  They did nothing to save these women, and would represent ISIS Brides to protect their oomin rights  in a flash!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2020, 09:31:00 PM »

They are NOT being represented by  Clooney at all.  These women's' abhorrent suffering was reported by many people to all governments way before Clooney got involved. she didn't dare venture into ISIS country where some did under cover to find out what was going on.

It is just a photo opportunity to go and meet these poor vulnerable broken women , dressed in her designer  gear,.

It is the same in Africa. To self promote oneself as a compassionate,caring and displaying empathy for those poor black babies dying. The foundation darling they need money for the foundation darlings AKA charity AKA big business!  Vile and reprehensible IMO.

I only chose Clooney and Blair as two I know of.  They did nothing to save these women, and would represent ISIS Brides to protect their oomin rights  in a flash!

Do a bit of proper research and stop telling lies about Amal Clooney..

Thèmes
À propos de
Récompenses
Global Citizen Events
Partenaires

Rechercher
Saisissez le terme recherché

FILLES ET FEMMES
With Amal Clooney at Her Side, a Yazidi Former Sex Slave Pleaded to the UN to Take Action
"I cannot understand what is taking so long."
De : Thomson Reuters Foundation

13 MARS 2017
Embed from Getty Images

By Ellen Wulfhorst

UNITED NATIONS, March 10 (Thomson Reuters Foundation) - An Iraqi Yazidi woman held as a sex slave by Islamic State militants says her advocacy for other victims has left her completely exhausted and frustrated that her captors have not faced justice.

Nadia Murad and her attorney Amal Clooney appeared at a United Nations event on Thursday to ask that the crimes of Islamic State militants be investigated and prosecuted, and they criticized the international body for inaction.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2020, 09:41:16 PM by Davel »

« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2020, 09:48:10 PM »
Do a bit of proper research and stop telling lies about Amal Clooney..

Thèmes
À propos de
Récompenses
Global Citizen Events
Partenaires

Rechercher
Saisissez le terme recherché

FILLES ET FEMMES
With Amal Clooney at Her Side, a Yazidi Former Sex Slave Pleaded to the UN to Take Action
"I cannot understand what is taking so long."
De : Thomson Reuters Foundation

13 MARS 2017
Embed from Getty Images

By Ellen Wulfhorst

UNITED NATIONS, March 10 (Thomson Reuters Foundation) - An Iraqi Yazidi woman held as a sex slave by Islamic State militants says her advocacy for other victims has left her completely exhausted and frustrated that her captors have not faced justice.

Nadia Murad and her attorney Amal Clooney appeared at a United Nations event on Thursday to ask that the crimes of Islamic State militants be investigated and prosecuted, and they criticized the international body for inaction.

Looks like I am bang on the money!!

Photo shoot with victim

A foundation - big bucks

2017... wow she was in there early!

Others not paid by a foundation were talking about this YEARS before as it was happening!

So anyway, did Alma Clooney solve the problem, what did the International community do?

give big buck to the foundation to 'help these people'

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2020, 09:51:21 PM »

Looks like I am bang on the money!!

Photo shoot with victim

A foundation - big bucks

Others not paid by a foundation were talking about this YEARS before as it was happening!

So anyway, did Alma Clooney solve the problem, what did the International community do?

give big buck to the foundation to 'help these people'

You are posting absolute rubbish..Amal Clooney is representing the Yazidi women..you said she isn't...you are wrong

« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2020, 09:55:05 PM »
You are posting absolute rubbish..Amal Clooney is representing the Yazidi women..you said she isn't...you are wrong

I never said she isn't representing that woman.

My points are very clear. It isn't compassion or a motive to uphold human rights which drives celebrity types...

As you have proved.  thanks for that.

Photo shoot with victim

A foundation - big bucks

give big buck to the foundation to 'help these people'?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2020, 09:58:27 PM »

My points are very clear. It isn't compassion or a motive to uphold human rights which drives celebrity types...

Photo shoot with victim

A foundation - big bucks

There not much Amal could have done to stop it is there..
What she is doing now is fighting for justice...to suggest she had no compassion for these women as you are is just plain daft

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2020, 10:10:06 PM »

Photo shoot with victim

A foundation - big bucks

What do you suggest “Alma” does then?  What are you doing to help these women?  I’ve no doubt you’re in line for a UN award for your services any day now but it would be good to hear all about your efforts which obviously put “Alma’s” to shame.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2020, 10:11:50 PM »
What do you suggest “Alma” does then?  What are you doing to help these women?  I’ve no doubt you’re in line for a UN award for your services any day now but it would be good to hear all about your efforts which obviously put “Alma’s” to shame.

Lol

Offline Admin

« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2020, 10:26:28 PM »
« Last Edit: March 04, 2020, 10:58:55 PM by Admin »