Author Topic: May 3rd 2007.  (Read 8613 times)

Offline G-Unit

May 3rd 2007.
« on: July 14, 2019, 11:38:15 AM »
Starting with the morning, I thought it might be useful to review the day up until the timeline produced by the T9.

According to Rachael Oldfield she, her husband and daughter arrived at the Millennium for breakfast at 8:00, followed by the Payne couple with their daughters and Russell O'Brien with his two children. She says Jane Tanner didn't attend because she wasn't feeling well.

After breakfast Matthew went with Russell to drop his daughter at the Mini Club and they went from there to the beach. Rachael took her daughter to the creche then returned to her apartment until 9:45 when she went to the pool area. She read her book and chatted with Kate McCann until 11:10 when she and Matt had a tennis lesson after which they collected their daughter and went to the Payne's for lunch. (10th May statement)
« Last Edit: July 14, 2019, 01:14:48 PM by Robittybob1 »
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Robittybob1

Re: May 3rd 2007.
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2019, 01:16:55 PM »
I'm going to find this a difficult thread to follow.  How do you track so many people and so many times?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline jassi

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2019, 01:20:59 PM »
Starting with the morning, I thought it might be useful to review the day up until the timeline produced by the T9.

According to Rachael Oldfield she, her husband and daughter arrived at the Millennium for breakfast at 8:00, followed by the Payne couple with their daughters and Russell O'Brien with his two children. She says Jane Tanner didn't attend because she wasn't feeling well.

After breakfast Matthew went with Russell to drop his daughter at the Mini Club and they went from there to the beach. Rachael took her daughter to the creche then returned to her apartment until 9:45 when she went to the pool area. She read her book and chatted with Kate McCann until 11:10 when she and Matt had a tennis lesson after which they collected their daughter and went to the Payne's for lunch. (10th May statement)

Probably reading this wrong, but what happened to the other O'Brien girl ?
Russel has 2 children at breakfast.
Matt says he goes with Russel to drop daughter off at kids club.
That must be Russel's daughter as Rachael takes her (their) daughter to creche.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2019, 03:06:55 PM »

Probably reading this wrong, but what happened to the other O'Brien girl ?
Russel has 2 children at breakfast.
Matt says he goes with Russel to drop daughter off at kids club.
That must be Russel's daughter as Rachael takes her (their) daughter to creche.

Well spotted. Actually Matthew didn't say anything much in his second statement; he couldn't remember who was at breakfast. It was all Rachael's story. He just says he arrived at the beach at 9:30 and sailed until 11:00. He saw the Paynes there.

In his rog interview Matt does confirm he went with Russell to the Mini Club, then he went to the beach but Russell didn't say he still had a child with him. How much credence can be given to this I don't know, because he didn't remember it a year earlier.

As Russell dropped his daughter off at the Mini Club at 9:50 so if Matt was with him he arrived at the beach half an hour after he thought he did. Matthew doesn't comment on the Mini sail either (10:30-11:00).
« Last Edit: July 14, 2019, 10:20:35 PM by Robittybob1 »
Result = happy posting.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2019, 08:25:43 PM »
In her 4th May Statement Jane says she skipped breakfast on 3rd because she was going to the tennis. She played with Kate and Dianne and Russell came to watch with their younger daughter who wasn't well. After the tennis the three of them went to the beach until 12:20, then collected their elder daughter and went to 5D where they had lunch with the Oldfields. 

She says she doesn't know what Kate did after the tennis finished at 10:00.

« Last Edit: July 14, 2019, 10:21:51 PM by Robittybob1 »
Result = happy posting.

Offline jassi

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2019, 08:29:37 PM »
Any mention of Gerry during this time ?
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2019, 08:59:37 PM »

According to his 10th May statement he took Madeleine to her club, but I'm not sure it's his signature on the sheet. What do others think?

« Last Edit: July 14, 2019, 10:22:52 PM by Robittybob1 »
Result = happy posting.

Offline jassi

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2019, 09:10:01 PM »
Looks like K McCann to me

Or maybe not -

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2019, 10:24:32 PM »
Looks like K McCann to me
Actually signed as "KM McCann" which is Kate.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2019, 11:18:17 PM »
Gerry and Kate had breakfast in their apartment so their itinerary was a bit different.
Moderation

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2019, 11:46:38 PM »

There's one M. It's signed KMcCann.

G McCann signature must be the one next to 9:10am
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2019, 01:42:49 AM »
Stand corrected but I saw her sign a document like that where she appears to use the M for "Marie" and McCann twice but only write it once.

That signature at 9:10  is different to Kate's style of writing.
Moderation

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2019, 07:14:10 AM »
Gerry thought he dropped Madeleine off and collected her at lunchtime on 3rd. Understandably as he usually did, but there was a change it seems;

KATE stayed to play tennis he took MADELEINE to her creche, through the short-cut, where they arrived at 09h15, and , since it was obligatory, he signed the child's attendance register.

... Since it was he who went to collect MADELEINE,
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/GERRY-MCCANN-10MAY.htm
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2019, 07:24:48 AM »
What bearing do you think any of this has on Madeleine’s later disappearance, out of interest?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2019, 08:10:41 AM »

Good idea.  To make it an easier task initially would it help to focus on each family and then bring the families together? 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?