Author Topic: Would It Be Possible For Madeleine To Live A 'Normal' Life Elsewhere?  (Read 29447 times)

Offline jassi

Re: Would It Be Possible For Madeleine To Live A 'Normal' Life Elsewhere?
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2019, 01:15:14 PM »
How does the above relate to the thread title and question?

It was a direct answer to your post 4, so if off topic then so was yours. I expect you to delete both
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2019, 01:17:12 PM »
It's sometimes does seem incredible what can be happening in a neighbourhood without anyone noticing or taking action.
People can often choose not to question what can be very irregular behaviour.
The Turpin case in America highlights this.
And this case, although spanning decades was very much of this time.

OMG I just remembered the case of Anna Fritzl.  I remember at the time I visited my dad and a daily paper was on the kitchen table, I started reading it and my dad advised me not to because it was so horrible. 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2019, 01:20:30 PM »
It was a direct answer to your post 4, so if off topic then so was yours. I expect you to delete both

I will delete neither but going forward I will  8((()*/
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2019, 01:36:58 PM »
Coloboma isn't that rare.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2019, 01:43:48 PM »
Coloboma isn't that rare.

But as I understand it Coloboma presents more vividly in some than others?  Does it remain constant throughout life?  Could it be overcome with maybe a contact lens?  And if you look at some images of MM it's not even noticeable?  Maybe the iconic image of MM we are all familiar with was not typical of how the condition presented on first meeting her and just put forward to assist in the early days in identifying her?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2019, 01:52:01 PM »
But as I understand it Coloboma presents more vividly in some than others?  Does it remain constant throughout life?  Could it be overcome with maybe a contact lens?  And if you look at some images of MM it's not even noticeable?  Maybe the iconic image of MM we are all familiar with was not typical of how the condition presented on first meeting her and just put forward to assist in the early days in identifying her?
That has been a point I have often wanted to discuss, as " the iconic image of MM we are all familiar with"  IMO and from analysis done by me is not actually Madeleine McCann.

It seems to have been a photo that John Corner released to Sky News on the 4th may 2007 and has been going around forever since.

IMO this person is not Madeleine McCann.    and ones like that.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2019, 02:00:39 PM »
Does anyone have access to facial recognition technology.  Can the faces compared be in the form of photos?
Moderation

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2019, 02:03:24 PM »
That has been a point I have often wanted to discuss, as " the iconic image of MM we are all familiar with"  IMO and from analysis done by me is not actually Madeleine McCann.

It seems to have been a photo that John Corner released to Sky News on the 4th may 2007 and has been going around forever since.

Well I don't know about that  *%87

The image I refer to as iconic appears on the front cover of KM's book but if you look at the images of MM within the book the coloboma is not as noticeable. 

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2019, 02:04:57 PM »
Does anyone have access to facial recognition technology.  Can the faces compared be in the form of photos?

Only back at CIA HQ  ?>)()<

Offline Robittybob1

Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2019, 02:14:29 PM »
This photo is the true MM.

Now if these two girls can be mixed up by the parents how is anyone else going to tell them apart?
Moderation

Offline The General

« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2019, 03:02:34 PM »
Yes that's true,  but look how easy it was for the abductor, everyone believed him.
As has been mentioned, it was the 70's, everyone was too busy freebasing Ajax to get too excited.
Seriously though, it was exponentially easier to disappear or be disappeared back then.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline sadie

« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2019, 03:35:57 PM »

Sorry Rob, but I think this is a photo of Madeleine.

You cannot judge when comparing to a photo of her smiling.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2019, 03:43:37 PM »
Sorry Rob, but I think this is a photo of Madeleine.

You cannot judge when comparing to a photo of her smiling.

Totally agree with you Sadie...deffo Maddie.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2019, 03:46:29 PM »
Assuming MM was abducted and the abductor(s) intended to raise her or sell her to a childless couple for raising would it be possible for MM to live a 'normal' life ie attend family gatherings, school etc? 

How easy or difficult would it be to create false docs eg birth cert and passport?  Bearing in mind bizarrely the abductors might not be criminally minded. 

It's easy to think MM is still a hot topic, just because we're here discussing the case, but in reality most people do not wake up every morning thinking about MM.  In reality the MM story is yesterday's news until such time a significant development takes place.  And what exactly are the levels of awareness outside Portugal and UK?  Eg recently interviewed Robbyn Swan said awareness in US is low.

Depends on what you countenance as living a normal life as this means different things to different people.  In places like the Middle and Far East, girls are hidden away and are only seen by close relatives. On the other hand Maddie couldn't live a normal life in the western world unless her facial features were permanently altered.  Possible but unlikely imo.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2019, 03:50:33 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!