Author Topic: Have we learned anything new after almost 16 years?  (Read 29895 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Have we learned anything new after almost 16 years?
« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2023, 10:52:03 PM »
Do keep up.

I am following the thread topic.  One rather wonders what new information you have gleaned in 16 years.  Not a lot it would appear from your posts.

Well, you learned that everyone in Portugal speaks English, it seems. But they don't.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #46 on: February 11, 2023, 10:55:14 PM »
Well, you learned that everyone in Portugal speaks English, it seems. But they don't.
I think you missed the sarcasm.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Lace

« Reply #47 on: February 12, 2023, 08:48:23 AM »
He must have been told after the abduction, but before he ever bothered ringing the police & telling them about the paedophile gangs.
Strange that he omitted such an important detail in his witness statement also.

I am sure the Police would have already known about the Paedophile gangs.   The Police must have known about the break ins too.  All hush hush so as not to spoil the tourist industry.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #48 on: February 12, 2023, 09:16:42 AM »
I am sure the Police would have already known about the Paedophile gangs.   The Police must have known about the break ins too.  All hush hush so as not to spoil the tourist industry.

What paedophile gangs? There's no evidence of any. If there are paedophile gangs abducting kids from Luz, it seems strange their child abducting antics consisted of only one child abduction. Wouldn't you say? They seem to have quit the practice entirely after Maddie, even though they got clean away.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #49 on: February 12, 2023, 11:35:38 AM »

What paedophile gangs? All Gerry McCann said was that she could have been taken by a paedophile.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Lace

« Reply #50 on: February 12, 2023, 11:42:42 AM »
What paedophile gangs? All Gerry McCann said was that she could have been taken by a paedophile.

Wonderfulspam mentioned paedophile gangs I was just replying to his post.

Offline Lace

« Reply #51 on: February 12, 2023, 11:43:52 AM »
Although I wouldn't be surprised if there were groups of Paedophiles who knew each other,  sharing their photo's etc.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #52 on: February 12, 2023, 02:05:29 PM »

He said something along the lines of there being Paedophile gangs in Portugal and that they had abducted Madeleine. I was so shocked by this, having originally thought that she had just wandered off.

https://mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/GRAHAM-MCKENZIE.htm

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #53 on: February 12, 2023, 02:26:20 PM »
So in September the witness remembers
"Mr McCann was absolutely distraught telling the person receiving the call that he feared 'she (Madeleine McCann) had been taken by paedophiles'."

An understandable fear to have for someone whose child has mysteriously disappeared in the night.
By December of that year the witness remembers it slightly differently:

"He said something along the lines of there being Paedophile gangs in Portugal and that they had abducted Madeleine"
This is all hearsay anyway and who knows for sure if Gerry claimed to know of the existence of paedophile gangs in Portugal during this phonecall. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #54 on: February 12, 2023, 02:35:03 PM »
So in September the witness remembers
"Mr McCann was absolutely distraught telling the person receiving the call that he feared 'she (Madeleine McCann) had been taken by paedophiles'."

An understandable fear to have for someone whose child has mysteriously disappeared in the night.
By December of that year the witness remembers it slightly differently:

"He said something along the lines of there being Paedophile gangs in Portugal and that they had abducted Madeleine"
This is all hearsay anyway and who knows for sure if Gerry claimed to know of the existence of paedophile gangs in Portugal during this phonecall.

No.  The first part you quote aren't comments made by McKenzie himself, they are written in third person & are a summary of the details by someone from either Leicester Police, or the PJ.

"He said something along the lines of there being Paedophile gangs in Portugal and that they had abducted Madeleine"  Is the actual quote from McKenzie.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #55 on: February 12, 2023, 02:37:02 PM »
Although I wouldn't be surprised if there were groups of Paedophiles who knew each other,  sharing their photo's etc.

Maybe, but they weren't abducting kids though. That wasn't happening.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #56 on: February 12, 2023, 04:37:37 PM »
He said something along the lines of there being Paedophile gangs in Portugal and that they had abducted Madeleine. I was so shocked by this, having originally thought that she had just wandered off.

https://mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/GRAHAM-MCKENZIE.htm

Sorry, I just read his sister's evidence, not this man's. They both agree, however, that Gerry McCann's thoughts turned to paedophiles pretty quickly after his daughter disappeared.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #57 on: February 12, 2023, 04:47:36 PM »
Sorry, I just read his sister's evidence, not this man's. They both agree, however, that Gerry McCann's thoughts turned to paedophiles pretty quickly after his daughter disappeared.

What a surprise.  Guilty, M'Lud.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #58 on: February 12, 2023, 04:52:28 PM »
What a surprise.  Guilty, M'Lud.

Maybe not guilty, but it could be relevant in other ways
« Last Edit: February 12, 2023, 06:56:30 PM by John »

Offline Brietta

« Reply #59 on: February 12, 2023, 06:02:51 PM »

Observation of posts reveal that some of us are still firmly transfixed and bemused with precisely the same prejudices, myths and misunderstandings they have refused to let go from inception in 2007 into 2023.
I don't think there is any help for that level of obduracy.

Particularly when police investigation has gone full circle and arrived back to where it started.

We are told that police attempted to investigate Brueckner when the police had his name during the Madeleine McCann inquiry in 2007.

We know that his name was given to police in 2017 since when he has been under investigation for involvement in Madeleine's disappearance.

During which time and as a result of that investigation, other crimes committed by Bruecknerr have come to light and have been successfully prosecuted.  With indictments for five other crimes of a similar nature in the pipeline as the direct result of the line of inquiry being followed, which was investigation of Madeleine's case.

The new thing we did learn in 2019 was of Brueckner's existence and shortly thereafter we learned his name.

The surprising thing we learned was that the police already had his name.  And they had it as long ago as 2007.

"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....