Author Topic: Why was Nevill Bamber in the kitchen?  (Read 18634 times)

Offline Myster

Re: Why was Nevill Bamber in the kitchen?
« Reply #150 on: March 17, 2020, 12:55:26 PM »
And a jolly nice job she's made of it too!  Amazing what a lick of new paint and wallpaper can do.  Well done AE, I say!

It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #151 on: March 17, 2020, 01:04:36 PM »
58% or 50%?

PB = 42%, AE = 8%
June = 42%, JB = 8%

Either way very unpalatable for them.

Did you know AE moved into WHF some time after the murders and still lives there to this day?   8(8-))

The place should have been demolished imo.  How anyone could even consider living in such a place is beyond me whether relatives or not.

And you might think the relatives who were wealthy in their own right might have considered making a charitable donation from the Bamber estate but apart from a lantern in the local church, nothing.  In fact I believe the Eatons and Pargeters went to battle in court over the estate.

According to the cutting I was given on Friday, Anthony Pargeter was awarded £150,000.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #152 on: March 17, 2020, 01:06:06 PM »
And a jolly nice job she's made of it too!  Amazing what a lick of new paint and wallpaper can do.  Well done AE, I say!

Looks like a much loved family home. She's done a fine job.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #153 on: March 17, 2020, 01:20:55 PM »
58% or 50%?

PB = 42%, AE = 8%
June = 42%, JB = 8%

Either way very unpalatable for them.

Did you know AE moved into WHF some time after the murders and still lives there to this day?   8(8-))

The place should have been demolished imo.  How anyone could even consider living in such a place is beyond me whether relatives or not.

And you might think the relatives who were wealthy in their own right might have considered making a charitable donation from the Bamber estate but apart from a lantern in the local church, nothing.  In fact I believe the Eatons and Pargeters went to battle in court over the estate.

It was four years before the Eaton's moved into WHF and why should they have given money to charity? Do you think Jeremy had those plans?

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #154 on: March 17, 2020, 01:27:02 PM »
Just as a matter of interest, where did the photos of the interior of WHF come from?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #155 on: March 17, 2020, 01:31:13 PM »
Just as a matter of interest, where did the photos of the interior of WHF come from?

In what respect?

Offline Myster

« Reply #156 on: March 17, 2020, 01:36:15 PM »
From my HDD.  8(0(*

Offline Caroline

« Reply #157 on: March 17, 2020, 01:40:25 PM »
From my HDD.  8(0(*

I think most are either family snaps before the murders, crime scene pictures and there are some still's from a TV programme about the murders?

Offline Myster

« Reply #158 on: March 17, 2020, 01:48:42 PM »
I think most are either family snaps before the murders, crime scene pictures and there are some still's from a TV programme about the murders?
The B&W ones such as that above (from Wilkes, if I remember) are usually post-murders when the house was reoccupied.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #159 on: March 17, 2020, 02:05:51 PM »
It was four years before the Eaton's moved into WHF and why should they have given money to charity? Do you think Jeremy had those plans?

So the farm had no tenant for four years?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Caroline

« Reply #160 on: March 17, 2020, 02:20:24 PM »
So the farm had no tenant for four years?

No, the farm was being farmed, the rent was being paid - just no one lived in the house.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #161 on: March 17, 2020, 04:17:55 PM »
The B&W ones such as that above (from Wilkes, if I remember) are usually post-murders when the house was reoccupied.

Ah, it's a long time since I read Wilkes. Just wondered how anyone had obtained photos taken after Ann and Peter Eaton had taken over the tenancy of the farm. Thanks!

Offline Myster

« Reply #162 on: March 17, 2020, 04:36:50 PM »
Ah, it's a long time since I read Wilkes. Just wondered how anyone had obtained photos taken after Ann and Peter Eaton had taken over the tenancy of the farm. Thanks!
The preamble in 'Blood Relations' acknowledges the Eaton family for permission to reproduce their uncopyrighted family photos.

His book is going to be republished in early June...

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Blood-Relations-Jeremy-Bamber-Murders-ebook/dp/B083TC69N9/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=&sr=

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #163 on: March 17, 2020, 04:52:21 PM »

Why not give the money to charity?  They gained financially from the tragedy whoever the perp was. Ordinarily they would not have benefitted eg June left AE £100 in her will.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #164 on: March 17, 2020, 08:10:34 PM »
Why not give the money to charity?  They gained financially from the tragedy whoever the perp was. Ordinarily they would not have benefitted eg June left AE £100 in her will.

The same would be said about Jeremy  - he wouldn't have got the lot unless the family all died together. Perhaps Ann gave £100.00 to charity - or even more - we/you have no idea.