Author Topic: The known facts and the speculations featuring Brueckner, the prime suspect  (Read 43292 times)

Offline G-Unit

And yet they went to visit him at his home.  Why?

I wonder why you cling to something said by someone you think is a liar.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

I wonder why you cling to something said by someone you think is a liar.
I’m not clinging to anything.  I am asking the question.  If he lied then this should be exposed.  Why did he lie?  If he told the truth, then what was it that prompted the PJ to visit CB’s home.

I hope I am allowed to raise these questions without being accused of trolling you or of having mental health issues.  We shall see…
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

I’m not clinging to anything.  I am asking the question.  If he lied then this should be exposed.  Why did he lie?  If he told the truth, then what was it that prompted the PJ to visit CB’s home.

I hope I am allowed to raise these questions without being accused of trolling you or of having mental health issues.  We shall see…

As we don't know when, where and why the police went to his home, we don't know if it happened so we can't treat the visit as a fact. It's a fact that it was said, but we don't know if it's a fact that it happened. 
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

As we don't know when, where and why the police went to his home, we don't know if it happened so we can't treat the visit as a fact. It's a fact that it was said, but we don't know if it's a fact that it happened.
It's a fact that Amaral claimed CB's home was visited shortly after the abduction.  Either he's telling the truth (which doesn't really show the PJ in a good light) or he's lying (which doesn't really show him in a good light).  Take your pick.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

It's a fact that Amaral claimed CB's home was visited shortly after the abduction.  Either he's telling the truth (which doesn't really show the PJ in a good light) or he's lying (which doesn't really show him in a good light).  Take your pick.

Well, unlike you, I don't think there's enough information to choose.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

Well, unlike you, I don't think there's enough information to choose.
And you think I've chosen?

Offline G-Unit

And you think I've chosen?

You posted about the alleged visit to CB as if it were a fact, did you not?
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

You posted about the alleged visit to CB as if it were a fact, did you not?
Yes I did.  Naughty me.  I should have included the word "allegedly".  Personally I can see no reason for Amaral to make up a lie which makes his team look even more incompetent and useless that they already do, so on this occasion I think he is probably telling the truth but accept that as he is a known bare faced liar maybe he just can't help making stuff up for shits and giggles. 

Offline barrier

And yet they went to visit him at his home.  Why?

House to house enquiries ? or do you see some conspiracy where none exists ?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

House to house enquiries ? or do you see some conspiracy where none exists ?
I beg your pardon?  I don't see any conspiracy, just incompetence.  Did the PJ knock on every door in and around PdL then? 

Offline G-Unit

Yes I did.  Naughty me.  I should have included the word "allegedly".  Personally I can see no reason for Amaral to make up a lie which makes his team look even more incompetent and useless that they already do, so on this occasion I think he is probably telling the truth but accept that as he is a known bare faced liar maybe he just can't help making stuff up for shits and giggles.

Might be best if you didn't post his words as if they are facts then. Much as you want to believe that the PJ visired Brueckner's house after Madeleine's disappearance, I don't think he had a house at that time.
Result = happy posting.

Offline barrier

I beg your pardon?  I don't see any conspiracy, just incompetence.  Did the PJ knock on every door in and around PdL then?

So are you insinuating they knocked on CB's door for a specific reason and not just house to house enquiries ?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

Might be best if you didn't post his words as if they are facts then. Much as you want to believe that the PJ visired Brueckner's house after Madeleine's disappearance, I don't think he had a house at that time.
Who said they knocked on the door of a house?   I don't WANT to believe that the PJ came knocking on his door, I just can't think of any plausible, logical reason for Amaral to make up such a blatant lie.  But then perhaps he just can't help himself and is driven by purely illogical impulses.

Offline Venturi Swirl

So are you insinuating they knocked on CB's door for a specific reason and not just house to house enquiries ?
I'm not insinuating anything, I am (if you notice by reading my posts) asking WHY they (allegedly) knocked on his door.  I hope that's OK with you?

Offline The General

The irony of CB being 'in the frame', according to HCW, is that Mrs. Pamela Fenn's account of an aborted burglary attempt jives accurately with his apparent MO; as compelling as corroborative eye witness accounts get. But for this account to be taken into serious consideration, then 'supporters' must then perform a begrudging volte-face regarding their dismissing of the late, lamented, yet much-maligned Mrs. Fenn herself and her account of hearing children crying in the flat downstairs.

There's now a pleasing squaring of the circle about this facet of the case that was hitherto missing prior to CB being fingered.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum