Author Topic: ISIS Brides, should they be allowed back ?  (Read 32813 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: ISIS Brides, should they be allowed back ?
« Reply #180 on: February 28, 2019, 06:18:00 PM »
They're nutters, pure and simple...  8(8-))

These people would take over the world if they could and ultimately destroy humanity as we know it.  They have weaselled their way into just about every western society and are spreading their poison wherever they go.  They want to destroy Christianity in all its forms.

A group of Muslim men worked for the same company as me in around 2002. They had a 'leader' who seemed to be seen as the most devout. He negotiated the use of a room for daily prayers, never went on any nights out or bought a raffle ticket. His screen saver on his computer was a globe of the world with arrows showing how Islam was spreading across it. A clear statement of intent.

We used shared printers and I often came upon Islamic tracts which this group were researching and printing out in working hours. I brought it to the attention of my manager but nothing was done about it.

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Erngath

« Reply #181 on: February 28, 2019, 09:08:19 PM »
A group of Muslim men worked for the same company as me in around 2002. They had a 'leader' who seemed to be seen as the most devout. He negotiated the use of a room for daily prayers, never went on any nights out or bought a raffle ticket. His screen saver on his computer was a globe of the world with arrows showing how Islam was spreading across it. A clear statement of intent.

We used shared printers and I often came upon Islamic tracts which this group were researching and printing out in working hours. I brought it to the attention of my manager but nothing was done about it.

My husband worked for our local authority.
There was a room set aside for Muslim workers to use for their daily prayers.
However my husband was not allowed to have any time off to attend mass on a Holy Day of Obligation which amounted to less than one hour four times a year.

Did seem unfair.

Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #182 on: March 01, 2019, 06:44:21 AM »
My husband worked for our local authority.
There was a room set aside for Muslim workers to use for their daily prayers.
However my husband was not allowed to have any time off to attend mass on a Holy Day of Obligation which amounted to less than one hour four times a year.

Did seem unfair.

I didn't mind the prayer room as such, it was using work time and equipment for their own ends which I saw as stealing from the employer.
Result = happy posting.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #183 on: March 01, 2019, 07:10:21 AM »
I didn't mind the prayer room as such, it was using work time and equipment for their own ends which I saw as stealing from the employer.

Yuman Rites.  But only for some.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #184 on: March 01, 2019, 07:47:41 AM »
Yuman Rites.  But only for some.

Yes; there was the fuss about the woman forbidden to wear a crusifix at work while others were using religion to justify breaking rules. Girls had to wear skirts at school and I think that rule changed due to Muslim girls wanting to cover themselves with trousers. Sikhs are excused crash helmets on motor bikes and are allowed to carry knives.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #185 on: March 01, 2019, 05:21:33 PM »
Yes; there was the fuss about the woman forbidden to wear a crusifix at work while others were using religion to justify breaking rules. Girls had to wear skirts at school and I think that rule changed due to Muslim girls wanting to cover themselves with trousers. Sikhs are excused crash helmets on motor bikes and are allowed to carry knives.

I see Bin Ladin's son has been stripped of his Saudi citizenship.... Are you concerned he may become stateless

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #186 on: March 01, 2019, 05:55:19 PM »
I see Bin Ladin's son has been stripped of his Saudi citizenship.... Are you concerned he may become stateless
I’m sure there’s a nice cosy cave with his name on it in Afghanistan.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #187 on: March 01, 2019, 06:27:59 PM »

If it has been done in accordance with international ans Saudi national law I have no reason to opine.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #188 on: March 08, 2019, 02:15:17 PM »
I’m sure there’s a nice cosy cave with his name on it in Afghanistan.

If so the Afghans will probably want to find him and kill him....They got rid of most of the Taliban they only exist in some pockets of the country. Many hate Pakistan for they support they give to these  murderers, killers and slaughterers of the innocents.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

« Reply #189 on: March 08, 2019, 02:22:33 PM »

You would cry out loud at what goes on in the NHS to accommodate such superstitions..

The good news is: it used to be 'fathers' who had to sign a childs passports and claim rights. all changed now it is the Mothers.  (This means Asian children born here cannot be sold or forced ointo a marriage by dear daddy)

Parents are now going to be proscecuted for forcing FGM of UK born children. not long ago nurses where disciplined for even mentioning it.- them damn whistleblowers.

Slowely but surely we are regaining our way of life to be forced upon the minority and not the other way round.

SNP want ISIS brides to be welcomed back... hopefully not to train an disabled child to walk into their parliament with a suicide vest.. Oh they wouldn't dare....!

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #190 on: March 08, 2019, 08:08:14 PM »
Predictably and possibly preventably Shameena Begum's third child has died.
Result = happy posting.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #191 on: March 08, 2019, 08:21:30 PM »

Not according to other reports.

« Reply #192 on: March 08, 2019, 10:38:01 PM »

Life is so cheap to these people.  they use children as human shields and train them, especially if they have a disability or mental impairment, to become vest wearers. The actual depth of their evilness cannot be fathomed by decent thinking humans.

Who could really go live in a place where your child walks to school and witneses people being thrashed, beaten, tortured for minor mistameanours, how about hands,feet  having been removed from a body-laying at the side of the road or heads being stuck on walls... Nice mother- she wasn't  if we have to bring God into this then peerhaps he made a good descision on this case!

What will she do now ? she hasn't got a 'baby' for the looney left to scream and shout about   a baby. aww and ahh and aww a baby.

« Reply #193 on: March 08, 2019, 10:58:57 PM »
Not according to other reports.

News just in...

https://www.kentlive.news/news/kent-news/militia-confirmed-shamima-begums-baby-2626474

The poor child had died.

and it is all your fault.
 and mine
and  the Home Secretary
 and everyone who didn't fall for her cr@p.

The child was in danger it should have been removed from her and taken care of.

It is interesting she metiones that the other ISIS brides would  not approve of her 'leaving'-  makes a case for those 'other' hard core 'Brides' to stay the flock away.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #194 on: March 08, 2019, 11:00:13 PM »

Sadly, she has no one to blame but herself.