Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 502501 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #1290 on: April 30, 2019, 06:20:03 PM »

Just listend to the podcast

a statement from grime - the dog alerts was correct.

You cant trash what the dogs do [grime]

Rented car was left unguarded or watched no media -  as they had followed mcn to Rome etc.

Yet it clocked up over 11 000 km in 4 months.

The remit was to investigate abduction only - yet after six years not found one zilch of evidence.

SY investigation only has a middle

The big ending apparently will be a German pedophile who lived in the Algarve at the time will be the scapegoat.
In which podcast episode was this German paedophile mentioned  (minutes in too please if it is known)?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline jassi

« Reply #1291 on: April 30, 2019, 06:31:17 PM »
Latest episode, I understand. Time? - no idea
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1292 on: April 30, 2019, 08:12:50 PM »
I've always felt sceptics don't understand the evidence..

What makes you think grime stated the alerts were correct... That's a massive misunderstanding on your behalf

Mark S and Martin Grime communicated by email. Grime said it's common for people to say the dogs were wrong because the DNA came back inconclusive. Those saying that are misunderstanding the dogs' work and their alerts
The dogs are trained to search for and locate odour. .Their responses tell the police where to look for evidence.  Their responses were confirmed by the recovery of DNA samples. The dogs' work can't be trashed just because the samples didn't provide conclusive results.The dogs did what they were trained to do.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1293 on: April 30, 2019, 08:19:31 PM »
Obviously SY are not going to make a German paedo a scapegoat, they’re busy building a case against their chief suspects the McCanns aren’t they?   @)(++(*
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1294 on: April 30, 2019, 08:21:13 PM »
Mark S and Martin Grime communicated by email. Grime said it's common for people to say the dogs were wrong because the DNA came back inconclusive. Those saying that are misunderstanding the dogs' work and their alerts
The dogs are trained to search for and locate odour. .Their responses tell the police where to look for evidence.  Their responses were confirmed by the recovery of DNA samples. The dogs' work can't be trashed just because the samples didn't provide conclusive results.The dogs did what they were trained to do.

i think you are quote wrong and mark to a certain extent has muddied the waters...The way i see it...grime said teh dogs tell police where to look for evidence...and are not confirmed without evidence...i think mark then gives his opinion that the dna found corroborates the alerts..it doesnt..

if Gerrys dna is found at a point where the dog alerts ...does this mean gerry is dead...dna does not corroborate the alerts.

I have posted a cite where grime says taht as no remains were found the only alerts that can become corroborated are the CSI...imo...mark has totally misled poeple

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1295 on: April 30, 2019, 08:33:12 PM »

I think it's quite profound that sceptics have been taken in by marks version of his emails, with Grime

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1296 on: April 30, 2019, 08:39:43 PM »

i think you are quote wrong and mark to a certain extent has muddied the waters...The way i see it...grime said teh dogs tell police where to look for evidence...and are not confirmed without evidence...i think mark then gives his opinion that the dna found corroborates the alerts..it doesnt..

if Gerrys dna is found at a point where the dog alerts ...does this mean gerry is dead...dna does not corroborate the alerts.

I have posted a cite where grime says taht as no remains were found the only alerts that can become corroborated are the CSI...imo...mark has totally misled poeple

He said his dogs found evidence so they were correct, imo it was the forensic testing that failed.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2019, 05:30:26 PM by John »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline jassi

« Reply #1297 on: April 30, 2019, 08:43:05 PM »
He said his dogs found evidence so they were correct and it was the forensic testing that failed.

That's right. Beyond their capability to interpret the findings.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1298 on: April 30, 2019, 08:44:09 PM »
He said his dogs found evidence so they were correct and it was the forensic testing that failed.

Correct in what way ...

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1299 on: April 30, 2019, 08:45:50 PM »
Are, sceptics now under the illusion that the alerts are corroborated... Because DNA was found

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1300 on: April 30, 2019, 08:48:56 PM »
Please, correct me if I'm wrong in any way... What was collected was, cellular material.... Dust contains dead skin... Cellular material... Is it any wonder cellular material was found where the dogs alerted

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1301 on: April 30, 2019, 08:50:05 PM »
Correct in what way ...

Evidence was found. Keela alerted to human blood (the ONE item she alerts to!) behind the sofa and in the car.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1302 on: April 30, 2019, 08:51:18 PM »
Evidence was found. Keela alerted to human blood (the ONE item she alerts to!) behind the sofa and in the car.

Cellular material was found... No blood identified

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1303 on: April 30, 2019, 08:58:49 PM »

Gerrys blood was found in the car

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1304 on: April 30, 2019, 09:09:46 PM »
Cellular material was found... No blood identified

CSI dog Keela only alerts to human blood and the police have to follow that up! If SY don't with new advances in forensics they will be ridiculed and rightly so as they have not done their job! Their job is to solve it and everything has to remain open until they achieve that aim.