Author Topic: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...  (Read 323391 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...
« Reply #1260 on: October 17, 2020, 01:00:28 PM »

Mike tesco had these posted up on the blue forum.

Here's the evidence regarding the rifle I received.

My name was Kozul.

Isn’t Kozul a Croatian name AA ?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Aunt Agatha

« Reply #1261 on: October 17, 2020, 01:01:54 PM »
Yes.

Offline Aunt Agatha

« Reply #1262 on: October 17, 2020, 01:06:09 PM »
Does my post about the rifle settle our differing views regarding its handover?

I had informed you all on here that the evidence was on the blue forum. I'm surprised you didn't find it yourselves.

I have not lied to you about anything I have stated. 

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1263 on: October 17, 2020, 02:58:13 PM »
Does my post about the rifle settle our differing views regarding its handover?

I had informed you all on here that the evidence was on the blue forum. I'm surprised you didn't find it yourselves.

I have not lied to you about anything I have stated.

How do you feel knowing at one time you had a rifle in your possession that had killed so many?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Aunt Agatha

« Reply #1264 on: October 17, 2020, 03:03:10 PM »
How do you feel knowing at one time you had a rifle in your possession that had killed so many?

Whilst in my possession it was not thought to have been used.  The police would never had handed it to me had there been any suspicion at all about its use.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1265 on: October 17, 2020, 03:18:48 PM »

Whilst in my possession it was not thought to have been used.  The police would never had handed it to me had there been any suspicion at all about its use.

So you weren’t then handed the actual weapon referred to by Mike?

Offline Aunt Agatha

« Reply #1266 on: October 17, 2020, 03:20:08 PM »
Yes, I received the rifle he is writing about in the post. It states that quite clearly.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1267 on: October 17, 2020, 03:25:44 PM »
Yes, I received the rifle he is writing about in the post. It states that quite clearly.

Mike used the words ‘possibly used by

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1268 on: October 17, 2020, 03:29:41 PM »
Was it or was it not the murder weapon AA?

John, if Jeremy did do it, then he made a several mistakes, the first one being contacting the police himself.

Also, the wet suit was mentioned, it being used.  Why did he give it to me to hold on to, along with the air rifle, that was also supposedly used (according to Mike and friends).

*%87
« Last Edit: October 17, 2020, 03:33:07 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Myster

« Reply #1269 on: October 17, 2020, 03:34:22 PM »
It was a spring-propelled lead pellet-firing air rifle, not a semi-automatic bullet-firing rifle, wasn't it AA?  Most likely the BSA Meteor which was found under some old clothes on the kitchen staircase, and the only air-rifle present at WHF, it seems.  Unless Jeremy Bamber had a different one stored at Bourtree.
According to Wilkes, it originally belonged to the Pargeters, but they gave it to Nevill for Jeremy's use as a first rifle to gain shooting experience, probably.

The Meteor was low-powered (only 10 ft.lb force) and as such wouldn't have needed a firearm's licence, unlike one of 12 ft.lb and above which would have...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BSA_Meteor_Air_Rifle

https://www.shootinguk.co.uk/guns/air-rifle/airgun-security-law-26100
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1270 on: October 17, 2020, 03:57:51 PM »

Did you ever contact Bamber, his legal team or anyone else to see if they wanted the rifle returned for testing ?

Offline Aunt Agatha

« Reply #1271 on: October 17, 2020, 05:00:29 PM »
It was a spring-propelled lead pellet-firing air rifle, not a semi-automatic bullet-firing rifle, wasn't it AA?  Most likely the BSA Meteor which was found under some old clothes on the kitchen staircase, and the only air-rifle present at WHF, it seems.  Unless Jeremy Bamber had a different one stored at Bourtree.
According to Wilkes, it originally belonged to the Pargeters, but they gave it to Nevill for Jeremy's use as a first rifle to gain shooting experience, probably.

The Meteor was low-powered (only 10 ft.lb force) and as such wouldn't have needed a firearm's licence, unlike one of 12 ft.lb and above which would have...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BSA_Meteor_Air_Rifle

https://www.shootinguk.co.uk/guns/air-rifle/airgun-security-law-26100

Correct.

Offline Aunt Agatha

« Reply #1272 on: October 17, 2020, 05:01:06 PM »
Did you ever contact Bamber, his legal team or anyone else to see if they wanted the rifle returned for testing ?

No. I didn't tell anybody that I had it.  Mike put my name out on the blue and informed people that it had been handed to me.  Until then, nobody knew anything about it as it was not deemed important.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2020, 05:04:01 PM by Aunt Agatha »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1273 on: October 17, 2020, 05:18:05 PM »

No. I didn't tell anybody that I had it.  Mike put my name out on the blue and informed people that it had been handed to me.  Until then, nobody knew anything about it as it was not deemed important.

Bamber always knew you had it though

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1274 on: October 17, 2020, 05:18:46 PM »

And it’s possible he could have told someone else you had it ?