Author Topic: Trump signs Executive Order banning certain foreign nationals from US.  (Read 25915 times)

Offline Carana

Re: Trump signs Executive Order banning certain foreign nationals from US.
« Reply #135 on: January 31, 2017, 11:11:02 AM »
As this appeared on a satirical show, I wondered if it was a spoof or not. Nope, he really did tweet this:

Donald J. Trump Verified account
‏@realDonaldTrump

If the ban were announced with a one week notice, the "bad" would rush into our country during that week. A lot of bad "dudes" out there!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/826060143825666051

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #136 on: January 31, 2017, 05:07:52 PM »
Indeed, his foes are many.

I can never read or hear that word without thinking of Rutland Weekend Television's "Incident at Bromsgrove"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJiY55mi6DA    ?{)(**
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #137 on: January 31, 2017, 05:29:44 PM »
I'm not entirely surprised...

He's making Kim Yong-un seem quite rational.

Re his foes: I expect he's considered as manna from heaven for ISIS.

Even bearing in mind ISIL's objectives and beliefs ?
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #138 on: January 31, 2017, 08:59:00 PM »
Even bearing in mind ISIL's objectives and beliefs ?
Shame on you Alice.. ISIL are victims of the mad bad west oppression. Freedomfighters 'allegedly'

Anyways, I am going to march against Trumpsie, call him all sorts of  unflattering names  just as soon as he starts demanding FGM for all females, removing them from any education facility, forcing them to cover themselves up, stoning them to death for alleged adultery, and public beheadngs for those who don't agree with his policies! yes sir I will be right on his case!
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #139 on: January 31, 2017, 10:25:06 PM »
Shame on you Alice.. ISIL are victims of the mad bad west oppression. Freedomfighters 'allegedly'

Anyways, I am going to march against Trumpsie, call him all sorts of  unflattering names  just as soon as he starts demanding FGM for all females, removing them from any education facility, forcing them to cover themselves up, stoning them to death for alleged adultery, and public beheadngs for those who don't agree with his policies! yes sir I will be right on his case!

They don't go a bundle on a lot of Muslims either.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #140 on: February 12, 2017, 02:19:28 PM »
They don't go a bundle on a lot of Muslims either.

Them muslins are not proper muslins they are classed as Infadels- like us western folks.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline kmoore1967

The man is a disgrace and if he thinks that fanning the flames of racial hatred is going to prevent terrorism on US soil or against US nationals then he's very, very stupid as well.

Would you care to see the bill S.1033 that was cosponsored by Barack Obama and John McCain in 2005?

I can show you the wording from it, and it is exactly what Trump has said. Obama signed it and co-sponsored the words "for our national security" and "protection of American citizens" and "illegal immigration leads to more criminal activity".

Oh, and Obama also sponsored another bill just like it in 2007.

So if Trump is spreading racial hatred for enacting the bills by Obama, then how is he a racist for saying the exact same thing?