Author Topic: Do The McCanns Trust Operation Grange to Do the Job ?  (Read 51998 times)

Offline faithlilly

Do The McCanns Trust Operation Grange to Do the Job ?
« on: May 27, 2013, 07:01:52 PM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2331016/Madeline-McCann-Police-contacted-Army-information-days-confirming-identified-new-persons-interest.html

Odd little article. Why are the McCanns publicly saying they are 'encouraged' by the work of SY yet this suggests they are still investigating leads privately ? Are we seeing the beginning of a subtle campaign to discredit the work of SY just as we saw with the PJ and, if so, why ?
« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 07:17:37 PM by Faithlilly »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Redblossom

Re: Do The McCanns Trust Operation Grange to Do the Job ?
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2013, 07:20:40 PM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2331016/Madeline-McCann-Police-contacted-Army-information-days-confirming-identified-new-persons-interest.html

Odd little article. Why are the McCanns publicly saying they are 'encouraged' by the work of SY yet this suggests they are still investigating leads privately ? Are we seeing the beginning of a subtle campaign to discredit the work of SY just as we saw with the PJ and, if so, why ?

It definitely says  the current SY team contacted the army, and not any Mccann PIs

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2013, 07:21:32 PM »
LOL!  Wishful thinking "Faithlilly"? 8-)(--)

So why do you think the McCanns are displaying such little confidence in SY ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2013, 07:23:10 PM »
I think "Faithlilly" has misunderstood the article.  It does not say or even suggest that the McCanns are pursuing their own separate investigation currently.

'Sources close to the McCanns say the family also want to speak to Mr Verran about his whereabouts at the time Madeleine was snatched from the Ocean Club in Praia da Luz, Portugal '

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2013, 07:24:03 PM »
I think "Faithlilly" has misunderstood the article.  It does not say or even suggest that the McCanns are pursuing their own separate investigation currently.

'Sources close to the McCanns say the family also want to speak to Mr Verran about his whereabouts at the time Madeleine was snatched from the Ocean Club in Praia da Luz, Portugal '

I think it is you who has misunderstood Martha.

Offline Mrs. B

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2013, 07:27:20 PM »
Since when does being "encouraged" by something mean that you are NOT pleased with it?  >@@(*&)

Redblossom

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2013, 07:29:13 PM »

Thats different, hmmm, on what basis in any way shape or form can the family speak to him
« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 07:30:53 PM by Redblossom »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2013, 07:36:13 PM »

Thats different, hmmm, on what basis in any way shape or form can the family speak to him

Through their private investigators I assume.

Redblossom

« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2013, 07:49:49 PM »

Through their private investigators I assume.

But  they havent got any anymore have they? They got rid of them didnt they so as not to jeopardise the SY review???

ferryman

« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2013, 07:53:19 PM »
From the article:

Earlier this month, Scotland Yard detectives approached the Army seeking to establish the whereabouts of 50-year-old Mr Verran’s military records.

It seems the McCanns have expressed an interest in a lead Scotland Yard are pursuing.

How very dare them ...

Redblossom

« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2013, 07:57:34 PM »
From the article:

Earlier this month, Scotland Yard detectives approached the Army seeking to establish the whereabouts of 50-year-old Mr Verran’s military records.

It seems the McCanns have expressed an interest in a lead Scotland Yard are pursuing.

How very dare them ...

Its nothing to do with them anymore, if their hot PIs M3 at the time didnt investigate this, not much they can do now seeing as they are in jail

Oops

Besides SY are dealing with it, at the taxpayers expense and getting nowhere at all
« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 08:05:06 PM by Redblossom »

ferryman

« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2013, 07:59:51 PM »
Its nothing to do with them

Of course not.

It's only a detail arising from the abduction of their daughter, after all ...

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2013, 08:00:18 PM »
From the article:

How very dare them ...

Expressed an interest in interviewing him. If the McCanns had faith in the SY review what possible reason could the have for doing that ?

ferryman

« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2013, 08:01:32 PM »
From the article:

How very dare them ...

Expressed an interest in interviewing him. If the McCanns had faith in the SY review what possible reason could the have for doing that ?

I know how you cling avidly to every last detail of the Daily Mail, faith ...

Redblossom

« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2013, 08:06:42 PM »
From the article:

How very dare them ...

I know how you cling avidly to every last detail of the Daily Mail, faith ...

Like you clinging to pathetic mail stories about Mrs Fenn you mean? and trying to rewrite history and facts? Despite proof in the files they were dud? LOL