Author Topic: Do The McCanns Trust Operation Grange to Do the Job ?  (Read 52017 times)

Redblossom

Re: Do The McCanns Trust Operation Grange to Do the Job ?
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2013, 08:08:39 PM »
Its nothing to do with them

Of course not.

It's only a detail arising from the abduction of their daughter, after all ...

They had five plus years of PIs alledgedly investigating, they dont anymore, simple as that, its out of their hands

ferryman

« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2013, 08:11:08 PM »
From the article:

Earlier this month, Scotland Yard detectives approached the Army seeking to establish the whereabouts of 50-year-old Mr Verran’s military records.

It seems the McCanns have expressed an interest in a lead Scotland Yard are pursuing.

How very dare them ...

Expressed an interest in interviewing him. If the McCanns had faith in the SY review what possible reason could the have for doing that ?

I know how you cling avidly to every last detail of the Daily Mail, faith ...

Like you clinging to pathetic mail stories about Mrs Fenn you mean? and trying to rewrite history and facts? Despite proof in the files they were dud? LOL

Mrs Fenn was on camera being quizzed about whether she'd seen members of the "Tapas 7" (ghastly phrase) beating a path to the apartment ...

Even the worst newspapers don't invent verbatim quotes .

Sources close to the McCanns say ... is in an altogether different league ...

Redblossom

« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2013, 08:17:34 PM »
Changing goalposts again FM, zzzz, your argument and failed case re Mrs Fenn was not about the tapas 7, and yes its a good title

Offline Mrs. B

« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2013, 08:29:44 PM »
From the article:

Earlier this month, Scotland Yard detectives approached the Army seeking to establish the whereabouts of 50-year-old Mr Verran’s military records.

It seems the McCanns have expressed an interest in a lead Scotland Yard are pursuing.

How very dare them ...

LOL Another thread based purely on imagination fueled speculation - on the basis of our dear old friend "sources close to" in the Mail.  8(0(*

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2013, 08:38:50 PM »
From the article:

How very dare them ...

LOL Another thread based purely on imagination fueled speculation - on the basis of our dear old friend "sources close to" in the Mail.  8(0(*

Agreed. I so wish they'd put Clarence Mitchell and be done with it.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mrs. B

« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2013, 08:45:15 PM »
Well, see that's what happens when you "assume" too much, you are bound to get it wrong LOL

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2013, 08:55:40 PM »
Well, see that's what happens when you "assume" too much, you are bound to get it wrong LOL

So can I ASSUME you don't believe the McCanns want to question Verran ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Redblossom

« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2013, 09:00:51 PM »

You can assume whatever you like but you do know that to assume is to make an ASS of u and me, don't you? 8(0(*

Bit like all your assumptions and categorical statements as if true  to date  then Martha! Hey?
 8((()*/

Redblossom

« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2013, 09:21:11 PM »

You can assume whatever you like but you do know that to assume is to make an ASS of u and me, don't you? 8(0(*

Bit like all your assumptions and categorical statements as if true  to date  then Martha! Hey?
 8((()*/
What assumptions and categorical statements would those be then Blossom?

Ummm like a tonne of your sanctimonious posts for instance? your insistence as if it is a FACT that Maddie was abducted, hello? Unless you are the abductor youhave no right to  state that as a fact, thats all

Redblossom

« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2013, 09:43:46 PM »

8((()*/
What assumptions and categorical statements would those be then Blossom?

Ummm like a tonne of your sanctimonious posts for instance? your insistence as if it is a FACT that Maddie was abducted, hello? Unless you are the abductor youhave no right to  state that as a fact, thats all
No, it's my OPINION that Madeleine was abducted, an opinion that just so happens to be shared by the Scotland Yard team doing the review.  Why are you being so unpleasant?

your Mo is un pleasantness so a bit rich there, no SY has NOT said theybelieve there was an abduction, a single man involved said he thought it was, it was a PERSONAL belief, NOT an official police announcement

Offline Mrs. B

« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2013, 10:21:06 PM »
It is also incorrect. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4e7h1XXNe0U

This is the OFFICIAL YT Channel of the Met Police.

Redblossom

« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2013, 10:30:28 PM »
The single man who said it happened to be the head of the review - it would be odd if his opinion differed significantly from the rest of the review team don't you think my dear, sweet Blossom?

Im sure his possy view was his alone,  the man blushed and gulped for england lol

Redblossom

« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2013, 10:32:44 PM »
It is also incorrect. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4e7h1XXNe0U

This is the OFFICIAL YT Channel of the Met Police.

Id you say so lol

But lets not forget reddy said they are spending equal amounts of time and energy on maddie being alive or dead

Offline Mrs. B

« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2013, 10:38:21 PM »
LOL So you haven't even watched it. No wonder you come out with so much rubbish.

Redblossom

« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2013, 11:47:36 PM »
Why do McCann "sceptics" think that Redwood's pronouncement that Madeleine could be alive or dead somehow supports their argument that she was not abducted?

They dont most intelligent people think redwood is a wimp and a nonsense and if he is not he has been mase to axt like one, come on, he wa ooozing get me ouy of here, easy to see poor bloke