Author Topic: Do The McCanns Trust Operation Grange to Do the Job ?  (Read 51979 times)

debunker

Re: Do The McCanns Trust Operation Grange to Do the Job ?
« Reply #60 on: May 28, 2013, 10:45:44 PM »
Faithlilly, its a FACT the PP put doubt n thr Mccans version of ecents, anythng else is nonsense....funny how people cherry pick lol

And that is your problem. I agree that the AG doubted the McCann's version of events, the original does not say that they lied!

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #61 on: May 28, 2013, 10:57:50 PM »
Faithlilly, its a FACT the PP put doubt n thr Mccans version of ecents, anythng else is nonsense....funny how people cherry pick lol

And that is your problem. I agree that the AG doubted the McCann's version of events, the original does not say that they lied!

Care to provide the translation you claim verifies that because that they lied is exactly what the quote already posted says ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline sadie

« Reply #62 on: May 28, 2013, 11:11:53 PM »
That's what i noticed too Martha, but I cant find the wretched quote now.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #63 on: May 28, 2013, 11:23:35 PM »

"Reinforcing what was said is also the fact that despite leaving their daughter alone with her siblings in the apartment during more or less dilated moments, it is certain that in any case they checked on them".

So, in short, they checked on the children but not as often as they later claimed. What is confusing or contradictory about that ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

debunker

« Reply #64 on: May 28, 2013, 11:27:25 PM »

Care to provide the translation you claim verifies that because that they lied is exactly what the quote already posted says ?

The quote is an inaccurate translation. Check the original in the files.

Offline sadie

« Reply #65 on: May 28, 2013, 11:31:13 PM »

"Reinforcing what was said is also the fact that despite leaving their daughter alone with her siblings in the apartment during more or less dilated moments, it is certain that in any case they checked on them".

There was more than that but I cant find it.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #66 on: May 28, 2013, 11:59:58 PM »

The quote is an inaccurate translation. Check the original in the files.

I have, with several Portuguese friends, and the translation is perfectly accurate. Can you point out specifically what you feel has been translated incorrectly ?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #67 on: May 29, 2013, 12:03:11 AM »

So, in short, they checked on the children but not as often as they later claimed. What is confusing or contradictory about that ?

Where does the AG say that specifically?  in fact, where does he use the word "lied" in his report?

What do you think  ' [and] that they didn't check on them like they afterwards declared they did' means other than that they lied ?

« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 12:08:21 AM by Faithlilly »

Offline sadie

« Reply #68 on: May 29, 2013, 12:06:13 AM »
can we just get one thing clear.  Given the 30 minute checks claimed, how many checks do you think there should have been?

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #69 on: May 29, 2013, 12:11:05 AM »
Challenge for you Debunker...you claim the AG didn't infer they lied...please prove it...CITE  ??   8(0(*
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline sadie

« Reply #70 on: May 29, 2013, 12:22:43 AM »
can we just get one thing clear.  Given the 30 minute checks claimed, how many checks do you think there should have been?

Doing this from memory.  Pls correct me if I am wrong

8.30   Left to go for meal
9.00   Gerry checked
9,30   Matt checked
10.00 Kate checked but found Madeleine gone

So what could be clearer than that?

Offline John

« Reply #71 on: May 29, 2013, 12:24:22 AM »
Matt checked twice Sadie.  Once outside the shutters at 9pm just before Gerry checked and then by going into the apartment at 9.35pm.  Sorry if the times are askew, I am not in my office tonight where I have all the data.

Remember Kate said she was doing the check by the hour and when she was going to go Matt got up and said he would do it and that was at 9.35pm precisely.  Gerry went after Matt came back a few minutes later.

Kate seemed to have been more on the ball with her check timings of 9pm and 10pm whereas Gerry's checks were haphazard.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 01:59:24 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline sadie

« Reply #72 on: May 29, 2013, 12:29:09 AM »
OK so its better than that.  Thanks John

Thousands of poeople the world over have used checking sstems at hotels etc where the staff check every half hour.  Didn't Butlins do it?  I never went there but I think I heard they did.

No-one is saying it is ideal, but a damned sight better to do it yourselves than have staff that you dont know and who might not care , do it for you.

Imo

Offline John

« Reply #73 on: May 29, 2013, 12:35:17 AM »
Wasn't it the Paynes who had the wireless baby intercom?  That was the best idea as at least then they could react to any out of the ordinary movement in the child's bedroom or crying etc.   I wonder why the other two family's didn't get one, its not as if they are expensive?   >@@(*&)
« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 12:37:47 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline sadie

« Reply #74 on: May 29, 2013, 12:51:03 AM »
Didn't Red put up a post that showed that they do video ones now.  Even better if they work ok.  You would have to leave an infra red light on tho, or at least some light.  Not all kids will sleep with lights on.

We have a bird box withn camera and infra red lighting.  It was given to us by our daughter over 2 years ago and we have just watched the nest being built, a clutch of 12 eggs being laid, ten of them hatching  .... and it has all been absolutely wonderful until today when we found that the already diminished number had reduced from 5 to 2.  Three dead blue tits lying alongside two live birds.  THe mother is worried and perplexed and is sitting on the dead birds trying to warm them up.  The other two will die tomorrow almost certainly.  They were only a few days from flying

It happened the first year too, but last year they were mainly successful.

The long and short of this ramble is that the picture aint great but it is good enough.  Could be the way forward when dining out near sleeping children