Author Topic: Do The McCanns Trust Operation Grange to Do the Job ?  (Read 52018 times)

Offline muratfan

Re: Do The McCanns Trust Operation Grange to Do the Job ?
« Reply #165 on: May 29, 2013, 11:07:35 PM »
Blacksmith.... the same very person who had to grovel for forgiveness when he was easily proven wrong over the e-mail fiasco..

We can safely say Blacksmith and RedBlossom should get married

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #166 on: May 29, 2013, 11:12:14 PM »
Blacksmith.... the same very person who had to grovel for forgiveness when he was easily proven wrong over the e-mail fiasco..

Proven wrong ? How so ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

icabodcrane

« Reply #167 on: May 29, 2013, 11:16:37 PM »
Blacksmith has deliberately mis-reported what was written in the Mail article - why am I not surprised?  He is a propagandist after all..

In what way  'mis-reported'  ?

icabodcrane

« Reply #168 on: May 29, 2013, 11:51:52 PM »

Blacksmith admitted on his blog that he has difficulty reading and understanding plain English so perhaps this is just another example of that problem...?

When the  'source close to the McCanns'  (  Clarence Mitchell ?  )  speaks of  "we"  and "us"  who do you think he is refering to   ? 

Do you think Kate, Gerry,  and Clarence want to speak to Verran personally  ?

Offline muratfan

« Reply #169 on: May 30, 2013, 12:04:16 AM »

Proven wrong ? How so ?
[/quote

As he said he was wrong and apologised....that usually gives it away

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #170 on: May 30, 2013, 09:40:15 AM »

Proven wrong ? How so ?
[/quote

As he said he was wrong and apologised....that usually gives it away

He wasn't wrong and he didn't apologise.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #171 on: May 30, 2013, 09:44:00 AM »

Blacksmith admitted on his blog that he has difficulty reading and understanding plain English so perhaps this is just another example of that problem...?

When the  'source close to the McCanns'  (  Clarence Mitchell ?  )  speaks of  "we"  and "us"  who do you think he is refering to   ? 

Do you think Kate, Gerry,  and Clarence want to speak to Verran personally  ?

More than likely the investigators acting on behalf of the McCanns I should think, but how does this constitute "more fibbing" as alleged by Blacksmith?

If the McCanns have as much faith in the review team as reported why are their investigators, who it was reported are no longer working for the McCanns, asking witnesses anything ?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #172 on: May 30, 2013, 10:15:12 AM »
Blacksmith's apology:

Gi' Oer was completely right: we had missed it. And when we posted yesterday that there was a second, changed version of the Star article we were completely wrong, mainly, it seems, because AS apparently can't f..king read.

So an apology to readers for the mistake and a grovelling apology to the poster Gi O'er for our mistake and the unjustified criticism.

MF was talking about the emails from the webmaster Martha.

Offline faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #174 on: May 30, 2013, 10:39:02 AM »
Blacksmith's apology:

Gi' Oer was completely right: we had missed it. And when we posted yesterday that there was a second, changed version of the Star article we were completely wrong, mainly, it seems, because AS apparently can't f..king read.

So an apology to readers for the mistake and a grovelling apology to the poster Gi O'er for our mistake and the unjustified criticism.

MF was talking about the emails from the webmaster Martha.

He may not have apologised about that, but the fact remains he was wrong about that too.  The man has shown time and again that he has basic comprehension issues.

In what way was he wrong about the emails ?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #175 on: May 30, 2013, 11:52:03 AM »
@ Martha

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/354861/Maddie-McCann-private-eyes-called-of

Kate made it clear in December 2012 (after this Express article and in the quote used by Blacksmith himself) that the investigation had been put on hold  - when something is put on hold it means it may be resumed at a later date, do you not agree?

So why do you think if, as they have stated, the have great faith in the SY review are they now questioning witnesses themselves ?  Isn't this somewhat undermining SY efforts or do you perhaps think that's the plan ?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #176 on: May 30, 2013, 12:19:30 PM »
@ Martha

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/354861/Maddie-McCann-private-eyes-called-of

Kate made it clear in December 2012 (after this Express article and in the quote used by Blacksmith himself) that the investigation had been put on hold  - when something is put on hold it means it may be resumed at a later date, do you not agree?

So why do you think if, as they have stated, the have great faith in the SY review are they now questioning witnesses themselves ?  Isn't this somewhat undermining SY efforts or do you perhaps think that's the plan ?

You've already asked this question. I think you even started a thread about it to which I replied.  Perhaps you could address the issue of "more fib telling" which, after all, was the subject of Blacksmith's most "pertinet" (sic) blog entry that you eagerly  posted on here.

It seems you body swerved answering the question the first time round so I thought I'd give another chance.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #177 on: May 30, 2013, 01:13:01 PM »
Absolutely not.  If I recall it was you who failed completely and utterly to show any deceit involved in the Webmaster or Kate McCann's actions.  And here you are failing again to show how Blacksmith's contention re: "more fibbing" is supported by his latest half-ar..d blog entry.

Please try to stick to the question already asked in the OP. Thanks.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #178 on: May 30, 2013, 02:00:06 PM »
Absolutely not.  If I recall it was you who failed completely and utterly to show any deceit involved in the Webmaster or Kate McCann's actions.  And here you are failing again to show how Blacksmith's contention re: "more fibbing" is supported by his latest half-ar..d blog entry.

Please try to stick to the question already asked in the OP. Thanks.

@)(++(*  Who made you the Mod?  Didn't you just try and divert this thread yourself back onto the OFM Webmaster non-story??  Priceless!

If you read back it was MF who mentioned the emails, not me. I simply replied to his post. TBH if you can't even get that right what hope have you in understanding this most complicated of cases.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #179 on: May 30, 2013, 02:03:32 PM »
Back on topic -

Question: Do the McCanns Trust Operation Grange To Do The Job?

Answer: Don't know, I haven't asked them, but from what I have read it seems that the McCanns are very encouraged by the Met's review so far.  It seems that new leads have been uncovered which may have prompted the McCanns to resume their own investigations in lieu of the Portuguese's lack of action on that front. 

Next question?

And you still haven't answered the original question so let's try one more time. Do you think the resumption of the McCanns own investigations suggest they do not trust SY to carry out the review properly ?