Author Topic: Do The McCanns Trust Operation Grange to Do the Job ?  (Read 51989 times)

icabodcrane

Re: Do The McCanns Trust Operation Grange to Do the Job ?
« Reply #180 on: May 30, 2013, 04:17:56 PM »
@ Martha

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/354861/Maddie-McCann-private-eyes-called-of

Kate made it clear in December 2012 (after this Express article and in the quote used by Blacksmith himself) that the investigation had been put on hold  - when something is put on hold it means it may be resumed at a later date, do you not agree?

So do  you think  that the McCanns have offered a new contract to their private investigators ? ( or have hired new ones )

Why would they need to do that whilst Scotland Yard are currently investigating the case  ?

Why would they need private investigators to interview a witness that officers from Scotland Yard have  ( or will be )  interviewing ?

Offline DCI

• Why are some folks so sick in the head!!!
« Reply #181 on: May 30, 2013, 04:22:29 PM »
@ Martha

Kate made it clear in December 2012 (after this Express article and in the quote used by Blacksmith himself) that the investigation had been put on hold  - when something is put on hold it means it may be resumed at a later date, do you not agree?

So do  you think  that the McCanns have offered a new contract to their private investigators ? ( or have hired new ones )

Why would they need to do that whilst Scotland Yard are currently investigating the case  ?

Why would they need private investigators to interview a witness that officers from Scotland Yard have  ( or will be )  interviewing ?

You best ask the McCann's, icabodcrane.
How you expect any of us to answer that, is just ludicrous
Kate's 500 Mile Cycle Challenge

https://www.justgiving.com/KateMcCann/

icabodcrane

« Reply #182 on: May 30, 2013, 04:36:12 PM »
@ Martha

You best ask the McCann's, icabodcrane.
How you expect any of us to answer that, is just ludicrous

Well, not having definitive answers doesn't prevent discussion, as a rule

I am inclined to think that this particular quote points to the possibility that the McCanns are not as  'in the loop'  as we have been lead to believe

If they were as involved  ( and informed )  in the Scotland Yard review as has been intimated, then they would not need  to speak to Peter Verran themselves.  They could simply wait until Scotland Yard had interviewed him in an official capacity, and then been updated on what had occured, and what he had said

The only reason they could have for interviewing Verran through their own  private detectives, that I can see, is that Scotland Yard are not giving them operational details of the investigation

icabodcrane

« Reply #183 on: May 30, 2013, 04:52:05 PM »
Why would they want to speak to Verran at all if they were involved in the disappearance of their daughter, can you speculate on that for us Icabod?

I make no accusations that the McCann were involved in Madeleine's disappearance

I am posing the question  of whether or not the McCanns are as involved and informed by Scotland Yard as has been suggested,  and if they are,  then why the need to use private investigators to interview someone Scotland Yard  will be interviewing themselves

Offline DCI

« Reply #184 on: May 30, 2013, 05:03:01 PM »
Why would they want to speak to Verran at all if they were involved in the disappearance of their daughter, can you speculate on that for us Icabod?

I make no accusations that the McCann were involved in Madeleine's disappearance

I am posing the question  of whether or not the McCanns are as involved and informed by Scotland Yard as has been suggested,  and if they are,  then why the need to use private investigators to interview someone Scotland Yard  will be interviewing themselves

Didn't SY, say they were keeping the McCann's up to date?
And who actually said, they are useing private investigators to interview someone Scotland Yard will be interviewing themselves?

icabodcrane

« Reply #185 on: May 30, 2013, 05:07:22 PM »

So you don't think the McCanns were involved in Madeleine's disappearance then?

I don't know what to think

Every possible scenario raises more questions than answers

amaraltheofficeboy

« Reply #186 on: May 30, 2013, 05:15:58 PM »
icabodcrane
I don't know what to think

Every possible scenario raises more questions than answers

for you it certainly does.

asking negative questions is your speciality.

do you mind if I ask you every day whether you have made up your mind yet?

Offline Benice

« Reply #187 on: May 30, 2013, 05:20:36 PM »

And who actually said, they are useing private investigators to interview someone Scotland Yard will be interviewing themselves?

I believe it was that well-known fine upstanding citizen - A. Source. 

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #188 on: May 30, 2013, 05:34:26 PM »
Absolutely not.  If I recall it was you who failed completely and utterly to show any deceit involved in the Webmaster or Kate McCann's actions.  And here you are failing again to show how Blacksmith's contention re: "more fibbing" is supported by his latest half-ar..d blog entry.

Please try to stick to the question already asked in the OP. Thanks.

@)(++(*  Who made you the Mod?  Didn't you just try and divert this thread yourself back onto the OFM Webmaster non-story??  Priceless!

If you read back it was MF who mentioned the emails, not me. I simply replied to his post. TBH if you can't even get that right what hope have you in understanding this most complicated of cases.
It was you who made an issue of it and began your interrogations.  If you didn't want to take the thread off-topic you should simply have ignored it shouldn't you dear?

And let a lie stand. Not on your nelly sweetie.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline DCI

« Reply #189 on: May 30, 2013, 05:45:23 PM »

I believe it was that well-known fine upstanding citizen - A. Source.

Oh,  thanks Benice,  thats fine then. So not a A.Sauce.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #190 on: May 30, 2013, 06:01:34 PM »
Absolutely not.  If I recall it was you who failed completely and utterly to show any deceit involved in the Webmaster or Kate McCann's actions.  And here you are failing again to show how Blacksmith's contention re: "more fibbing" is supported by his latest half-ar..d blog entry.

Please try to stick to the question already asked in the OP. Thanks.

@)(++(*  Who made you the Mod?  Didn't you just try and divert this thread yourself back onto the OFM Webmaster non-story??  Priceless!

If you read back it was MF who mentioned the emails, not me. I simply replied to his post. TBH if you can't even get that right what hope have you in understanding this most complicated of cases.
It was you who made an issue of it and began your interrogations.  If you didn't want to take the thread off-topic you should simply have ignored it shouldn't you dear?

And let a lie stand. Not on your nelly sweetie.
Heavens above, when did you develop such an attachment to the truth?!   @)(++(*

Must have happened when I witnessed you treating it with such blatant disregard.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #191 on: May 30, 2013, 06:47:24 PM »
Would you care to point out where I have treated the truth with disregard - ever?

Would you also care to explain why, if you care about the truth so much you allow so much misinformation to appear on the Controversy FB page that you are admin on - for example today someone has posted in capital letters re: the forth-coming libel action against Amaral:

THE MCCANNS : THE PAIR HAVE GIVEN UP AND ASKED FOR TERMS

Is this the standard of truth-telling that you uphold?

I'm admin on the Controversy group, am I ? Well that's news to me. No wonder you believe the McCanns. Seems you believe any old rubbish fed to you.  @)(++(*

Offline DCI

« Reply #192 on: May 30, 2013, 06:56:19 PM »
Have you seen this, from the s..m?

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/on-my-oath-never-again-will-i-venture.html?zx=879c5187532a9ca6

On My Oath, Never Again Will I Venture Near HoHo's Madeleine Videos!

I am still stunned the woman used a distressed child crying to enhance her video. Oh she has an apology written across the opening clip and advises you should turn the volume down. Turning it down did not subtract from the fact that a seriously distressed child was used for the video owners gain.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCMNWg0fE5Y

I am curious to know where she got the soundtrack for the beginning of the video? Did she trawl the net for it? If she did, what kind of person does that? If she didn't, whose child did she use?
I also wonder if she gave any thought at all to the Grandparents of Madeleine? Did she even ponder on how distressing it would be to them if they should stumble across it? What about the little girl's siblings, don't they matter?

Realizing how low people will stoop to get their accolades has been an eyeopener for me, knowing it was a woman's doing, confirms the female of the species is more deadly than the male.
Oh, and despite searching, I cannot see in writing where the McCanns have given up the copyright to the pictures of their daughter.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #193 on: May 30, 2013, 07:01:03 PM »
Have you seen this, from the s..m?

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/on-my-oath-never-again-will-i-venture.html?zx=879c5187532a9ca6

On My Oath, Never Again Will I Venture Near HoHo's Madeleine Videos!

I am still stunned the woman used a distressed child crying to enhance her video. Oh she has an apology written across the opening clip and advises you should turn the volume down. Turning it down did not subtract from the fact that a seriously distressed child was used for the video owners gain.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCMNWg0fE5Y

I am curious to know where she got the soundtrack for the beginning of the video? Did she trawl the net for it? If she did, what kind of person does that? If she didn't, whose child did she use?
I also wonder if she gave any thought at all to the Grandparents of Madeleine? Did she even ponder on how distressing it would be to them if they should stumble across it? What about the little girl's siblings, don't they matter?

Realizing how low people will stoop to get their accolades has been an eyeopener for me, knowing it was a woman's doing, confirms the female of the species is more deadly than the male.
Oh, and despite searching, I cannot see in writing where the McCanns have given up the copyright to the pictures of their daughter.

The hypocrisy of it ! Did the McCanns care how their parents would feel hearing that two of their grandchildren cried while alone and, even when told, they left their grandchildren alone again.

amaraltheofficeboy

« Reply #194 on: May 30, 2013, 07:06:37 PM »
some people sound really sick on here don't they.