Author Topic: Corinne Mitchell asks, "How can you still think it was Luke?"  (Read 3805 times)

Offline John

After having had a moan about the invincible Polygraph test which she and Luke managed to pass, Corinne Mitchell posted the following on 14 May 2012.

Quote from: Corinne Mitchell
I would like to list a short summary of the evidence, and myself, ask the Jones's.....how can you still believe it was Luke who murdered Jodi.?..........................

Luke claimed to be in the house when Jodi was murdered..........I confirmed that and a polygraph test confirmed I did not lie about that.

Luke maintains he did not murder Jodi......A polygraph test comfirmed he did not lie about that.

Blood, semen, saliva, sperm, hairs and a shoe print were found.........DNA results prove they were not Lukes

Unidentified DNA was found...........meaning, again, it was not Lukes

witnesses in court, have proved to be lying,as again, we have it in black and white, their statements all said one thing, which was the same as what Luke claimed......yet when they get to court they all change what they said in their statements

A witness, who believed she saw Jodi and Luke, could not identify Luke in court and she described clothing  that the girl was wearing, different to clothing that Jodi was wearing.

Luke was positively identified at the end of our street, confirming what he had said and the time he was seen makes it impossible for him to have carried out a murder which would have taken some time given the injuries inflicted.

There were others more"suitable" than Luke that should have been suspects but they were not investigated.

The Media acted illegally by photographing and naming a minor and printing uncorroberated stories about him

A certain person, with an extremely violent history, has no alibi.

Now having read this short list, and there is much, much more..............how can you still think it was Luke?

Link

Well lets see Corinne, your other son Shane said that he did not see Luke at home at the very time that Jodi was having her throat cut yet you say Luke prepared and gave Shane his dinner.

Simple question Mrs Mitchell...Who is lying because you can't all be right??
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 03:02:17 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Nicholas

Re: Corinne Mitchell asks, "How can you still think it was Luke?"
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2021, 04:32:18 PM »
Could the saliva from the crime have come from Mia when Luke took her out for a walk earlier in the night?
« Last Edit: February 24, 2021, 06:31:28 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2021, 03:24:14 PM »
Corrine Mitchell appears to still be lying and fabricating stories - nearly 18 years on  *&^^&
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2021, 03:58:32 PM »
After having had a moan about the invincible Polygraph test which she and Luke managed to pass, Corinne Mitchell posted the following on 14 May 2012.

Link

Well lets see Corinne, your other son Shane said that he did not see Luke at home at the very time that Jodi was having her throat cut yet you say Luke prepared and gave Shane his dinner.

Simple question Mrs Mitchell...Who is lying because you can't all be right??

I asked you a simple question about your brother and whether he made a public statement exonerating you yesterday too. I’ll add another. Has he publicly supported your campaign?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?