Author Topic: Discussion of points raised in Danny Collins' book Vanished ...  (Read 43697 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: Discussion of points raised in Danny Collins' book Vanished ...
« Reply #270 on: August 14, 2017, 02:59:15 PM »
A cite supporting your belief would be helpful.

Not sure why you think it's simply a 'belief'. The author explicitly states it just before the foreword in the 2008 edition of his book. 15% of royalties to the OFM fund.

Hardly impartial then.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #271 on: August 14, 2017, 05:08:36 PM »
Not sure why you think it's simply a 'belief'. The author explicitly states it just before the foreword in the 2008 edition of his book. 15% of royalties to the OFM fund.

Hardly impartial then.

Thank you. Had I seen that I wouldn't have asked the question.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #272 on: August 15, 2017, 06:06:27 AM »
You have got to remember there was a limited radius of the search in and around PdL and beyond that there seemed to be miles and miles of wild countryside.  There is no way Madeleine walked out that far barefooted.  There was also no time for the McCanns or their friends to carry Madeleine out that far.  Which then tends to leave it up to someone else to have taken her inside a building with in the search zone and kept her or carried her by vehicle beyond that radius.  Both of these actions would IMO be classed as an abduction.  If she was later killed or died for whatever reason the initial crime is still an abduction.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 08:38:14 PM by John »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

stephen25000

« Reply #273 on: August 15, 2017, 06:30:44 AM »
You have got to remember there was a limited radius of the search in and around PdL and beyond that there seemed to be miles and miles of wild countryside.  There is no way Madeleine walked out that far barefooted.  There was also no time for the McCanns or their friends to carry Madeleine out that far.  Which then tends to leave it up to someone else to have taken her inside a building with in the search zone and kept her or carried her by vehicle beyond that radius.  Both of these actions would IMO be classed as an abduction.  If she was later killed or died for whatever reason the initial crime is still an abduction.

You have no idea what happened Rob.

Do you have a breakdown and locations of the Mccanns in the hours and days after May the 3 rd.

Have you forgotten the hypothesis that she walked out and then had an accident ?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #274 on: August 15, 2017, 08:17:24 AM »

You have no idea what happened Rob.

Do you have a breakdown and locations of the Mccanns in the hours and days after May the 3 rd.

Have you forgotten the hypothesis that she walked out and then had an accident ?
That is just what Danny Collins was proposing back in 2008.  Not so much an accident but just an unfortunate meeting.  I'd still call that an abduction even if it did not occur in the apartment.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

stephen25000

« Reply #275 on: August 15, 2017, 08:43:21 AM »
That is just what Danny Collins was proposing back in 2008.  Not so much an accident but just an unfortunate meeting.  I'd still call that an abduction even if it did not occur in the apartment.

An accident is not an abduction Rob.

« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 09:06:12 PM by John »

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #276 on: August 19, 2017, 09:37:07 PM »
An accident is not an abduction Rob.
Let's say she was knocked over by the fleeing car, an accident.  Therefore if she wasn't abducted she would be lying on the road unconscious.
Moderation

stephen25000

« Reply #277 on: August 19, 2017, 09:43:09 PM »
Let's say she was knocked over by the fleeing car, an accident.  Therefore if she wasn't abducted she would be lying on the road unconscious.

I am well aware of that.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #278 on: August 19, 2017, 09:48:34 PM »
I am well aware of that.
So you are willing to concede she could have been abducted from the road following a car accident?
Moderation

Offline jassi

« Reply #279 on: August 19, 2017, 09:50:17 PM »
So you are willing to concede she could have been abducted from the road following a car accident?

The McCanns aren't. I wonder why not?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #280 on: August 19, 2017, 09:53:03 PM »
In my theory I combine the thought that she got out of bed carefully, and abduction from the road following a car accident.
Moderation

stephen25000

« Reply #281 on: August 19, 2017, 09:55:17 PM »

I have said there are several possibilities Rob.

None of them have been proven.

She could also have been killed in a road side accident after walking out if the apartment.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #282 on: August 19, 2017, 10:01:40 PM »
I have said there are several possibilities Rob.

None of them have been proven.

She could also have been killed in a road side accident after walking out if the apartment.
Killed, hurt or unhurt.  I think it is significant that Smithman is seen carrying a girl right past Luz Doc the supposedly 24 hour medical provider.
Moderation

stephen25000

« Reply #283 on: August 19, 2017, 10:10:04 PM »
Killed, hurt or unhurt.  I think it is significant that Smithman is seen carrying a girl right past Luz Doc the supposedly 24 hour medical provider.

Have you taken your theories to SY Rob ?

If so, have they replied ?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #284 on: August 19, 2017, 10:16:55 PM »
Have you taken your theories to SY Rob ?

If so, have they replied ?
I used to do that but it felt frustrating, so now I'm just working through the forum and social media, FB and YT.
Moderation