Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 502125 times)

Offline misty

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #480 on: March 29, 2019, 01:11:13 AM »
Yet we now know that the by this time the McCanns knew that the police suspected them of not telling the truth and would have known that any forensic searches that were being carried out were not a cause for optimism. So either the parents didn’t tell their friend Corner that the PJ suspected them or Corner is being dishonest in stating that the parents were optimistic about the searches.

I love these old interviews. So revealing when compared with what we know now.

Surely it was a cause for optimism when all items taken by the PJ were returned without being retained for further analysis, despite what was being leaked to the press?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #481 on: March 29, 2019, 01:16:23 AM »
Surely it was a cause for optimism when all items taken by the PJ were returned without being retained for further analysis, despite what was being leaked to the press?

But that’s not what Corner says. He said the parents were optimistic about the searches taking place which we know is simply not true as they knew they were suspected of having a part in their daughter’s disappearance. Do you think Corner wasn’t told or was he simply lying ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline misty

« Reply #482 on: March 29, 2019, 01:27:21 AM »
But that’s not what Corner says. He said the parents were optimistic about the searches taking place which we know is simply not true as they knew they were suspected of having a part in their daughter’s disappearance. Do you think Corner wasn’t told or was he simply lying ?

I've no idea what he was told but he did say he didn't share their optimism at the time. Possibly Kate & Gerry mistakenly thought PJ had some DNA from a suspect & wanted to match it to specific items in the McCanns' possession - as you would if you were innocent & very little else was being done to find Madeleine.
I wonder why the villa was searched by Eddie before Casa Liliana was?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #483 on: March 29, 2019, 01:32:25 AM »
I've no idea what he was told but he did say he didn't share their optimism at the time. Possibly Kate & Gerry mistakenly thought PJ had some DNA from a suspect & wanted to match it to specific items in the McCanns' possession - as you would if you were innocent & very little else was being done to find Madeleine.
I wonder why the villa was searched by Eddie before Casa Liliana was?

I think the parents weren’t as niave as you appear to be
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline misty

« Reply #484 on: March 29, 2019, 01:37:45 AM »
It's always intrigued me to learn if the clothes went into the wash before the police warned them they were coming along or after. She likes her washing machine our Kate. Her timing is not missed on us either.

I take it you're male & have no idea just how many clothes toddlers get through in a short space of time. The family didn't have their whole wardrobes of clothes with them, either.
The PJ told them they would be there in the morning...it was 6pm before their arrival.

Offline misty

« Reply #485 on: March 29, 2019, 01:42:22 AM »
I think the parents weren’t as niave as you appear to be

Maybe they were trying to live in hope rather than fear - for Madeleine's sake.
 And I'm far from naive, Faith.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #486 on: March 29, 2019, 06:32:46 AM »
If the results are absolutely valueless there's no need whatsoever to try and discredit their methodology, is there? Also, if their search methods were inadequate why believe their words?

In a Court of Law it wouldn't be necessary.  On a Discussion Forum it is the whole point.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #487 on: March 29, 2019, 06:44:23 AM »
I was only providing a personal example, I wasn't looking for sympathy but thanks all the same, it's not went unnoticed.
With all due respect, there is nothing in Kate's diary from any day, which I believe she wrote to be read anyway, that mitigates her washing her missing daughter's soft toy imo. It's going to take an alive Madeleine McCann to convince me otherwise on that one. It's because she washed it, and we don't know how many times, that proves beyond all reasonable doubt in my mind, the alert to the toy was an accurate one.
IMO innocent parents just do not wash their missing child's soft toys. If you think they do, then that's your opinion, definitely not mine. I find the whole idea simply not believable and there's not a thing I can do about that. Good old East End of Glasgow human intuition I suppose. It's never let me down yet.

My own experience of Glaswegians is that they are very kind.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #488 on: March 29, 2019, 07:24:56 AM »
My opinion will change if I see an alive Madeleine McCann. Otherwise forget it. Innocent parents just don't wash their missing child's favorite soft toys. It is really that simple. My sister's dirty old toy has been 16 years in my possession, it's never caused anyone in my home ill health.
If your happy with Kate's excuse who am I to question you. Fortunately, I'm the one with the East End of Glasgow intuition. It's never let me down yet, and there's absolutely no doubt it won't let me down now. You'll never convince me innocent parents wash their missing child's favorite soft toys when their still missing. That simply just does not happen. I'd put that one in the myths basket if I were you.
If it is a certainty that innocent parents never wash their missing child’s dirty toy after two months then this is conclusive proof that they are guilty.  Why then have they not been charged and found guilty?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Erngath

« Reply #489 on: March 29, 2019, 07:27:45 AM »
Maybe they were trying to live in hope rather than fear - for Madeleine's sake.
 And I'm far from naive, Faith.

Your posts have never indicated that this would be an apt description of yourself.
Faith had also accused me of being naive, an adjective which I do believe John has asked posters not to direct at fellow posters.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #490 on: March 29, 2019, 07:28:45 AM »
My own experience of Glaswegians is that they are very kind.

Many are very kind but not all!
« Last Edit: March 29, 2019, 07:38:59 AM by Erngath »

Offline Erngath

« Reply #491 on: March 29, 2019, 07:48:08 AM »
If it is a certainty that innocent parents never wash their missing child’s dirty toy after two months then this is conclusive proof that they are guilty.  Why then have they not been charged and found guilty?

Perhaps someone could enlighten me as to whether each child has an individual smell.
My three all smelled the same as far as I can remember.
A combination of the hair shampoo, soap and washing powder being used at the time.
Once they started buying their own favourite deodorants, after shave etc.then they did acquire their own individual smell.

Small children will smell of the hair products, body soaps and the products used in the laundry.
Some children  unfortunately do not smell of these but smell of unchanged clothes, unwashed hair and unwashed bodies.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #492 on: March 29, 2019, 07:50:14 AM »
My personal experience is with my late handicapped sister's soft toy and my non cleaning regime. If you have examples of innocent parents washing their missing children's favorite soft toys while their still missing I'll be more than willing to listen to them?
Sorry for your loss.  Did you carry this soft toy around with you for two months after her passing?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #493 on: March 29, 2019, 07:53:59 AM »
And her sticker book was torn to pieces. Surely it should have been treasured not destroyed?
On the one hand here we have you painting a picture of callous parents, destroying evidence, destroying things that were supposedly dear to Madeleine, erasing all trace of her, appearing cold and emotionless and on the other hand you accept that they were loving and grieving parents.  The two portrayals do not compute.  Make up your mind about these parents once and for all please.  Loving, grieving parents or cold heartless contemptible excuses for parents.  Which is it?  You really can’t have it both ways as and when it suits you.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #494 on: March 29, 2019, 08:11:14 AM »
I'm not looking for nor do I need sympathy from anyone but I have had much more contact with the toy in 16 years than Kate had in two months. It will never go in the washing machine, never,  as long as I'm alive. Like I say, if you have examples of grieving parents washing their missing children's soft toys while they are still missing I will be more than willing to consider them. It simply does not happen. It really is that simple.

your claim has little or no basis in reality...everyone is diferent...but its probably one of the best pieces of evidence sceptics have....why dont you add...not answerring te 48 quetions...going jogging...smiling...its a bit pathetic rally